Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC

Discus and support Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a PC and everything I start a game, I can hover the mouse to the top edge or the bottom edge, and this will bring the bars up. How do I turn off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ENGINEER H4RR7, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC

I have a PC and everything I start a game, I can hover the mouse to the top edge or the bottom edge, and this will bring the bars up. How do I turn off that future. it is really un-immersive when gaming. I d not like my games being treated as apps. I prefer
    if there was no interference when gaming. Steam games do not do this.

:)

ENGINEER H4RR7, Nov 11, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Engineer,

Thanks for keeping us updated. This sounds like something that may be tied to your taskbar settings. If you haven't already, go ahead and search for the taskbar settings. Adjust anything that could be causing this, i believe the "Peek" option could be the
    culprit here. Test a few options out and let us know the results!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

What game/s does this occur? Are you playing in Full-screen or Borderless Window mode?
  5. ENGINEER H4RR7 Win User

Every gain I own, Gears of war 4, ultimate edition, recore, sunset overdrive, etc. They are all in full screen mode, but when the mouse cursor is present and you go to the top edge or the bottom, windows menu bars appear and I don't like that future. Is
    there a way to turn it off.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

Turn off Game Mode from the Windows 10 game bar.

1. Find the Windows 10 Xbox app. Right-click => More => App Settings.

2. Click Reset.

3. Open Minecraft - DO NOT log in to Xbox Live.

4. Press Win-G to start the Windows Game Bar.

5. Turn Game Mode OFF.

6. Back in Minecraft, log in to Xbox Live.

7. (Give the hamsters a moment to start running.)

8. Minecraft starts running smoothly like it used to.
Thema:

1. Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC - Similar Threads - Turning off window

2. Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached: Every week or so I have to minus "-" 10-20 Suggested Friends under my Friends & Clubs tab of the app. All are "Hip Clip Creator" or something having to do with your new streaming service. I...
  3. cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10): i have been searching the web for a solution but cant seem to be able to. I can't get to the page in Xbox to turn it off it just redirects me to a Microsoft page witch says the exaxt thing i was...
  4. XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off: Hi, I have looked across the internet but cant seem to find a solution to this problem, and am wondering if others experience something similar. I use a Microsoft XBOX 360 controller on my...
  5. Turning off Xbox controller for Windows desktop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Turning off Xbox controller for Windows desktop?: I don't even know what to call this or refer to it as. The controller is acting as a second mouse, moving the right stick moves the cursor, left moves web pages up and down etc. How can I disable...
  6. How to turn off game notifications in Windows 10. it pop up when i open chrome,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off game notifications in Windows 10. it pop up when i open chrome,: it so Annoying for me [img] a51fe33f-0f78-4f67-874f-d9ad86beede3
  7. Turn off HDMI output while streaming to Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off HDMI output while streaming to Windows 10?: Hello. I'm trying out streaming for the first time, and I'd like the option of switching between that and HDMI output. My issue is that I don't want both at the same time, since there's no point...
  8. How to turn off parental controls on xbox app windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off parental controls on xbox app windows 10: Hey, Im have trouble finding out how you turn off the parental control setting on the xbox app on windows 10 because i''ve been playing Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, and some features are...
  9. Wireless XBox 360 Controller for Windows turns off when I squeeze Guide button and the battery ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless XBox 360 Controller for Windows turns off when I squeeze Guide button and the battery ...: I have Windows 10 and two Wireless XBox 360 Controllers for Windows. When I squeeze the Guide button and the battery pack while the controller is on, it turns off - both of the controllers I own...
  10. Xbox One Controller for Windows 10 - Turning Off Onscreen Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller for Windows 10 - Turning Off Onscreen Keyboard: If you press DOWN on the LEFT JOYSTICK, a on screen keyboard pops up. I hit this by accident when playing games. I have Windows 10 setup to TURN OFF ALL ONSCREEN keyboards, but yet, it still...