Turning on the achievement tracker always pops up the achievement tracker configuration

Discus and support Turning on the achievement tracker always pops up the achievement tracker configuration in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Mostly just feedback that I find this is pretty annoying because opening the tracker configuration is pretty slow. I'm not certain which rings have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NBAKirkland, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Turning on the achievement tracker always pops up the achievement tracker configuration

Mostly just feedback that I find this is pretty annoying because opening the tracker configuration is pretty slow.

I'm not certain which rings have this, but I guess it is part removing the achievement tab changes.

submitted by /u/NBAKirkland
    [link] [comments]

/u/NBAKirkland, Sep 28, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Achievements

You might have the achievement tracker overlay turned on. To remove it, bring up the Xbox guide, then move to achievements, and the option for the achievement tracker should be on the bottom, select it, and turn it off.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

How do I remove this box from the screen?

Pull up your Guide with the Xbox button and go to achievements and turn off your achievement tracker under there.
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

How do I remove this box from the screen?

Xbox guide button> Achievements > turn achievement tracker off.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Weird menu stays on

Hi there Oneabe

This looks like an achievement tracker. Press the xbox button on the controller, go to the achievements (looks like a trophy icon) tab at the button of that tab, you will see turn achievement tracker off . This will should make it disappear :)
  6. SniperFoxDelta Win User

Display issue

I haven't actually played the game but I see it's a achievement in game, she might have activated the achievement tracker. If this is the case as I'm sure you tried restarting the game, press the xbox home button and go up to the achievement tab at any time
    while you're playing that game and turn off achievement tracker.
Thema:

Turning on the achievement tracker always pops up the achievement tracker configuration

1. Turning on the achievement tracker always pops up the achievement tracker configuration - Similar Threads - Turning achievement tracker

2. How do I turn off mic monitoring while using a turtle beach adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I turn off mic monitoring while using a turtle beach adapter: Hi, i recently bought a new headset and ever since ive had the mic monitoring feature always turned on even though i hate it but i cant turn it off through the audio settings unless its plugged...
  3. My Xbox won’t turn on at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on at all: Okay so it started about a months and a half ago, i turned my xbox off and then it wouldnt turn back on, i contacted support but they didnt really say what the problem was or how to fix it, so i...
  4. Xbox won't turn my TV on or off with the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn my TV on or off with the console: When I type in my TV model number, it doesn't show up in the list. The Xbox says it recognizes my tv and knows how to control it, but then it doesn't successfully turn my TV on or off when the...
  5. X Box One S Console Turns On and then Turns Off after a couple of mins. Won't connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S Console Turns On and then Turns Off after a couple of mins. Won't connect to TV: Hello all and thanks in advance for your help. I bought the X Box One S last Xmas for my son. It is still under warranty. The problem is initially it wouldn't connect to the TV. It was...
  6. Thanks for turning on achievements in Astrologaster!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks for turning on achievements in Astrologaster!: As title, a brilliant game made better with cool achievements. Felt wrong that they were listed but blocked until now, so this is an excellent and much helpful fix....
  7. How do I turn off all achievements on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off all achievements on xbox one?: I hate achievements. How do I turn them all off? I always liked the old consoles (colecovision, Snes, Genesis ect) because they never had this nonsense. It all started when kids in school got a...
  8. Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?: Question in the subject. Got a feeling answer is a 'No', but if so, that should be a customizable option. 9ede1331-d32a-4abd-aa3d-d0bf7c2314e5
  9. Mass Effect Andromeda Achievements list not displayed and unable to turn on achievement tracker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda Achievements list not displayed and unable to turn on achievement tracker: Hi, I seem to have encountered a bug concerning the achievement list for Mass Effect Andromeda. When I am playing the game and pull up the menu list and select achievements, I don't see anything....
  10. Tables Have Turned achievement issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tables Have Turned achievement issue: I beat the entire game, and this achievement has not awarded me the points, even though it shows that it was unlocked with the date and time I unlocked it. Even the trueachievements website shows...