Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet

Discus and support Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Idk what it is bu t its A Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat headset for my Xbox one, i have my volume on my mic all the way up but in order for people... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HorizonSKATER, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet

Idk what it is bu

t its A Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat headset for my Xbox one, i have my volume on my mic all the way up but in order for people to hear me, I have to put the mic in my mouth... What couldve caused it and is there a way to fix it?

:)

HorizonSKATER, Jul 25, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey SKATER

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently expiring an issue with using your headset mic.

In regards to this, it could have something to do with the Mic Monitoring on your headset, and I would implore you to see if you can try to adjust this option from your headset device, or, if your device allows it, from your console.

This can be done by performing these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    2. Scroll to the right until you hit System.
    3. Select Audio.
    4. Adjust Mic Monitoring.

Alternatively, if this is not an option for you, I would recommend that you take a look at the

Xbox One Headset Troubleshooting
    article and see if some of the techniques here work for you!

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know your results!
  3. Soreph Win User

Ear Buds for Xbox

I've used ear buds to play PUBG before and it worked fine for both game audio and party chat. If you don't mind one ear communicators, the Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Communicator is good quality, glasses friendly and only costs $20. The only downside
    is it does not support game audio.
  4. Tyrind Win User

Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

Also to add, the headsets i'm using are a Turtle Beach Recon Chat White headset and a Turtle Beach Stealth 450. Both of which work on other sources.
  5. MondayxGaming Win User

Need Help With Headset

Hello, there!

I've used alot of different headsets (Turtle Beaches, Astros, Tritons, Microsoft), and for Halo and CoD, I'd reccomend buying Turtle Beaches. I'm not sure about Forza, as I don't have much experience in that game (And by that, I mean none at all), but
    my experience with FPSs, Turtle Beaches are best for quality and price. XP500s are incredible, but I'd recommend getting Turtle Beach X42s. They're $160 USD, Have great specs, and a reasonable price. If you can't afford X42, X32s will work just fine.

www.turtlebeach.com/.../ear-force-x42.aspx

www.turtlebeach.com/.../ear-force-x32.aspx
  6. HeatOfLisboa67 Win User

Adapter update ??

I've got the Turtle Beach Call Of Duty Ghosts Ear force Phantom headset and its outstanding on the Xbox One
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach Ear

2. Turtle Beach Ear Force Wired Stream Mic For XBOXONE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Ear Force Wired Stream Mic For XBOXONE?: First off all idk if this is the right place to ask (To many forums to pick from) But i started doing some youtube and I'm just doing this for fun, So im not looking to Pay tons of money for the...
  3. Covert Forces Controller w/ Turtle Beach Ear Force x41

in XBoX on Consoles
    Covert Forces Controller w/ Turtle Beach Ear Force x41: I just purchased a new xbox one covert forces controller in the hopes i could just buy an adapter for a 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable and it would work as was suggested by the shops management. Is there...
  4. Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango not working at Xbox One anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango not working at Xbox One anymore: Hey Fellows, I really hope for help since the Turtle Beach support totally failed. My Ear Force Tango is running at my Xbox One via Chat Cable and MS Stereo Audio Adapter. Configuration and...
  5. Anyone got a Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500X headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone got a Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500X headset?: Yes i did read that comment, but I wasn't sure if his brother had the same issue on HIS xbox. ie Did the astro have a delay on the brothers machine? Did the stealths get tested on the brothers...
  6. Turtle Beach Ear Force Adapter VS Microsoft Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Ear Force Adapter VS Microsoft Adapter: For all my Xbox ONE Gamers, question on Legacy Headsets mainly pertaining to Turtle Beach owners. Is there an added benefit going with the Turtle beach Adapter...
  7. Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 Headset: I've been in the market for a wireless headset I can use with all of my consoles and my TV. This isn't a necessity so I am keeping my budget around $100 or $150 at the max. After doing some...
  8. Compatibility Turtle Beach Ear Force X31 with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibility Turtle Beach Ear Force X31 with Xbox One: Hey everyone, I have a question concerning the compatibility of the Turtle beach ear force x31 with the xbox one. I have read that for most older headsets the adapter is needed and I have seen...
  9. My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the ...: I managed to narrow down my static problem as specific as possible. The sound is absolutely perfect with no static unless I plug in the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit cable while I am playing. Without...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4: Hoping someone can help. I bought the headset adaptor about a month ago and all was good at the beginning however in the last week or so it's become barely usable with my headset. The sound cuts...