Turtle Beach EarForce X41 Update Problems (XB1)

Discus and support Turtle Beach EarForce X41 Update Problems (XB1) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear MS and support moderators, I have been using my EarForce X41s without much issue and without the Microsoft sanctioned adapter. Recently, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tomes05, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Tomes05
    Tomes05 Guest

Dear MS and support moderators,

I have been using my EarForce X41s without much issue and without the Microsoft sanctioned adapter. Recently, I purchased the headset adapter in order to talk and listen to the game through my X41s. Unfortunately, after purchasing it and downloading the
    latest "controller update" my EarForce X41s no longer play audio unless I have the adapter and the mic volume control cable running from the adapter to the headset!

Why does this happen? Why can't I just listen through the head set like before especially useful for watching Movies and TV with the head set. Now I have to turn on a controller and plug in the adapter and the cable to hear worse quality sound than before
    the adapter and controller update! Please fix or explain how I can fix this!

Tomes

:)

Tomes05, Apr 28, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    OCRyzen, Apr 28, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    OCRyzen, Apr 28, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Wrong forum....try the support forums??

Burnin TODI, Apr 28, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Wrong forum....try the support forums??
  6. OCRyzen Win User

New Headphones... How do I Connect Them?

7. OCRyzen Win User

Thinking of getting a gaming headset.

8. PlanetaryDust4 Win User

Xbox one update has caused headset transmitter not to work!!!!!!

It's turtle beach Earforce COD Ghosts Phantom
  9. Spud 72 Win User

Hear in-game sound without a turtle beach

Turtle Beach Earforce XL1 $39.95. Go to their website
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach EarForce X41 Update Problems (XB1) - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach EarForce

2. my turtle beach earforce xo one isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my turtle beach earforce xo one isn't working: OK so i headset only works on one of my controllers but not my second controller and i it has nothing to do with assignment and my first controller is broken 1a163906-b630-47db-b63d-103c1d32e877
  3. Turtle Beach Earforce kilo Black ops II (360) The mic doesn't work w/ adapter for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Earforce kilo Black ops II (360) The mic doesn't work w/ adapter for Xbox One: I purchased these a couple weeks ago along with the adapter and proper cables. I updated my controller so the sound works great but, not mic. I can hear myself through the mic but in a party. I...
  4. Xbox one stereo headset adapter with turtle beach earforce XL1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset adapter with turtle beach earforce XL1: Hello everyone, After all the basic headsets broke with Xbox, I decided to get an adapter and use my old headset from 360, I can hear people down the mic, I can hear myself when I talk but they do...
  5. Question about Turtle Beach Earforce X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Turtle Beach Earforce X1: So my friend recently bought an Xbox One and needed a decent headset. I upgraded to the Astro A40's and had my old X1s lying around so I gave them to him. He bought a headset adapter for his...
  6. Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 500X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 500X: I am seriously considering upgrading to these in the coming days. Before I do, is there anyone out there that has purchased these and are they worth their price tag. I have the Titanfall XO 4s...
  7. Turtle Beach Earforce X12 makes continuous buzzing sound with stereo headset adapter/xbox one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Earforce X12 makes continuous buzzing sound with stereo headset adapter/xbox one ...: I purchased the xbox one stereo headset adapter so that I could use my turtle beach earforce X12 headset on the xbox one. I checked the compatibility page and the earforce x12 was compatible with...
  8. Connecting Turtle Beach Earforce x41 to xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Turtle Beach Earforce x41 to xbox 1: Have an Earforce x41 headset for xbox 360, recently purchased xbox1 and the headset adapter. I have updated the controller and game volume works fine through headset but chat is not working. Any...
  9. Xbox One Headset Adapter and Turtle Beach Earforce DX11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Adapter and Turtle Beach Earforce DX11: I have the headset adapter but can't get my Turtle Beach Earforce DX11 mic to work. The game and chat audio through the headset works fine. The headset works fine with the 360 so I'm not sure if I...
  10. Turtle Beach Earforce X1 & Microsoft Headset Stereo Adapter - microphone not recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Earforce X1 & Microsoft Headset Stereo Adapter - microphone not recognised: Got my adapter a few days ago now and have updated my controllers via USB. If I plug in either the pink cable for the microphone or a cable from the X1 control box into the MS headset adapter it...