Turtle Beach Headset Issues

Discus and support Turtle Beach Headset Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had a Turtle Beach X12 for about a year and I'm having issues when in a party with one of my friends. So far he is the only one I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllieHud, Aug 11, 2014.

1. AllieHud
    AllieHud Guest

I have had a Turtle Beach X12 for about a year and I'm having issues when in a party with one of my friends. So far he is the only one I have a problem with so I feel like it's on his end but I don't know what happened. I can only hear him when I change
    the voice option to Play through speakers and headset. Then his volume is controlled through my game volume instead of chat volume. When my other friends get online, I can hear everyone through my headset, even my friend who I couldn't hear previously.
    Then when my friends get off and it is just he and I, I have to go back to the speakers and headset option. I'm not sure why this has started happening but I don't think it's an issue with my headset. I'm just not sure what would have changed to make it
    this way. I've already checked all of my Audio and Voice settings and they are fine. He also says he hasn't changed anything on his console.

:)

AllieHud, Aug 11, 2014
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Is it just me (the headset)

My Turtle Beach headset doesn't seem to have to any issues like that

Sword Style, Aug 11, 2014
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Router

5. GMAN990 Win User

WIRELESS PROBLEMS

6. GMAN990 Win User

Need help with 802.11n router

7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

my xbox controller turns of when i plug my mic in PLEASE HELP

Hey there, mowgliwashere. If the issue occurs when you use your Turtle Beach headsets but not your Microsoft headset then it would point to an issue with your Turtle Beach sets. You might want to try primarily using your MS headset if possible. Thanks!
  8. GMAN990 Win User

having connection issues kinects and turtle beach head phones

Thema:

1. Turtle Beach Headset Issues - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach Headset

2. Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: I have been using this 1 year now and all the sudden microphone isn't recognizing this is my setup https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ultimate-elite-pro-headset-bundle?variant=8158477910060...
  3. No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party: My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't receiving any audio from the Xbox/controller and...
  4. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues: Bought a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 70 headsets. Chat audio and Game audio does not come through the headset when I plug it into the 3.5mm jack on my newer, updated Xbox controller but both forms...
  5. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  6. No sound from turtle beach headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from turtle beach headset: Just recently bought new controller for xbox one, now i cant get any sound from my headset. What do i or have i done that are causing problems? Thank you in advance....
  7. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet: Idk what it is bu t its A Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat headset for my Xbox one, i have my volume on my mic all the way up but in order for people to hear me, I have to put the mic in my...
  8. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

in XboX Insiders
    Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?: I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those...
  9. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console: There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until...
  10. Turtle beach gaming headset no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach gaming headset no sound: hi just bought a turtle headset and mic for my sons xbox one s plugged it into the wireless controller and no sound or mic is working i have had it checkedand its not broken any ideas...