Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts

Discus and support Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I need your help. I connected my turtle beach headset to my Xbox and it sounded awesome. But after a few minutes it lost the connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crew Schalke 04, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts

Hi everyone,

I need your help.

I connected my turtle beach headset to my Xbox and it sounded awesome. But after a few minutes it lost the connection to the Xbox. So I tried to connect it again and again. After a few interruptions I reseted the recent firmware to reinstall the firmware
    to the headset again. I checked the firmware of the Xbox as well, but it didn't work. Then I read that I should disable one of two frequents options of the router so that the headset could use 5ghz or 2.4ghz but that didn't work as well. Last but not least
    I turned the router off and checked if the connection will be losed again and yeah still the same misery.

Turtle beach support just repeated the same old stuff again and again which I already checked.

Maybe you folks can help me Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts :) I feel totally helpless in the moment right now.

Cheers Tim

:)

Crew Schalke 04, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Tormaz Win User

Wireless earpieces

Hello!

There are wireless headphones such as the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 which have a direct Xbox Connection & Bluetooth connection.
  3. Gas 404 Win User

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for a year and recently switched to Lucid Sound LS35. Both are Xbox integrated but yet they both disconnect.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Surround Sound Headset

I would recommend the HyperX Cloud II from Kingston or the Stealth 700 from Turtle Beach
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Wireless headset for use with Xbox One X AND smart TV

Take a look at the Turtle beach Stealth 700. It connect wireless to the console just like your controller and it has bluetooth so you can use with any bluetooth device like your phone, laptop or TV with Bluetooth. I use the Turtle Beach 800X with uses
    a transmitter base to connect with the Xbox but it's bluetooth too
  6. cko2003 Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

If you can try the xbox one stealth 700 made by turtle beach. Theu are honestly extremely good and require 0 wires!
Thema:

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts

1. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach Stealth

2. Xbox One and Turtle Beach Stealth 600 issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Turtle Beach Stealth 600 issues: When playing on my Xbox One there is a black box in the upper left hand part of the screen that has names of the others players I am playing with that are using their headsets. Of course it only...
  3. Headset Xbox One Turtle Beach Stealth 300

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset Xbox One Turtle Beach Stealth 300: Buongiorno, ho un problema legato al microfono delle mie cuffie Stealth 300 per xbox one. In pratica le collego al controller, le accendo, abbasso il microfono e fin qui tutto ok. Entro nel gioco,...
  4. How to unassigned Turtle Beach Stealth 700

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unassigned Turtle Beach Stealth 700: I bought the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 and love it but why isn't there a option to remove from your accessory so it won't turn on my Xbox why turning on the Headset just to bluetooth my phone to...
  5. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working: orked fine for the past year+ , then suddenly didn't work starting last night. I have : -reset the router -reset the xbox one -tried to pair with the controller -tried to pair with the xbox...
  6. turtle beach stealth 600

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turtle beach stealth 600: how do i disconnect my turtle beach headset from my xbox? i want to use it on my pc (it has a built in xbox adapter) but even when i turn the headset on my xbox also turns on... it is very...
  7. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console: There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until...
  8. Is Turtle Beach Stealth 600 a compatible product with the Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Turtle Beach Stealth 600 a compatible product with the Xbox 1?: On a call with support they basically called out Turtle Beach Stealth 600 as not being compatible with Xbox 1. I was informed that it was a 3rd party product and to only use MSFT products. My...
  9. Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?: HELP! While I am fairly tech savvy, I am not really a big gamer. I am trying to select the best wireless headset for my 14-year-old nephew for Christmas. I think I have it narrowed down to...
  10. Turtle Beach Stealth 520 on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 520 on xbox one: Hi all, I recently got a turtle beach stealth 520 for the PS4 and I know it isn't for the xbox one primarily. However, I can get it to work on my xbox one as well by plugging in my optical...