Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working

Discus and support Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; orked fine for the past year+ , then suddenly didn't work starting last night. I have : -reset the router -reset the xbox one -tried to pair with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bdwilly, Jul 20, 2019.

1. bdwilly
    bdwilly Guest

orked fine for the past year+ , then suddenly didn't work starting last night. I have :

-reset the router

-reset the xbox one

-tried to pair with the controller

-tried to pair with the xbox one.

The headphones will connect right away with my computer and cell phone- but the xbox one doesn't 'see' them.

:)

bdwilly, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

There might be something wrong with the 3.5mm jack on your controller. Do you have an adapter or another controller to test it on?

Or is this the headset that you connect using a USB to your Xbox? If it is did you try a different port on the Xbox or try to connect it to the controller using a wire for the 3.5mm jack?
  3. HK INK Win User

4. bdwilly Win User

The controller is wireless, the headset is wireless- bluetooth. The headset has worked fine for almost two years, but after the update yesterday to call of duty it does not work anymore.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

6. bdwilly Win User

how do you fix the Bluetooth inside the console??
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach Stealth

2. turtle beach stealth 600

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turtle beach stealth 600: how do i disconnect my turtle beach headset from my xbox? i want to use it on my pc (it has a built in xbox adapter) but even when i turn the headset on my xbox also turns on... it is very...
  3. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console: There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until...
  4. Is Turtle Beach Stealth 600 a compatible product with the Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Turtle Beach Stealth 600 a compatible product with the Xbox 1?: On a call with support they basically called out Turtle Beach Stealth 600 as not being compatible with Xbox 1. I was informed that it was a 3rd party product and to only use MSFT products. My...
  5. Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?: HELP! While I am fairly tech savvy, I am not really a big gamer. I am trying to select the best wireless headset for my 14-year-old nephew for Christmas. I think I have it narrowed down to...
  6. Turtle Beach Stealth 520 on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 520 on xbox one: Hi all, I recently got a turtle beach stealth 520 for the PS4 and I know it isn't for the xbox one primarily. However, I can get it to work on my xbox one as well by plugging in my optical...
  7. Does the Turtle Beach Stealth 500x Headset work with the Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Turtle Beach Stealth 500x Headset work with the Xbox One S?: I used the headset with the original Xbox One and just got an Xbox One S and can't seem to connect the headset to it. Wondering if I need some kind of adapter or a different headset than the 500x....
  8. Switching between Xbox Headset and Turtle Beach Stealth 500x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching between Xbox Headset and Turtle Beach Stealth 500x: Hello, I am unable to switch from my Turtle Beach Stealth 500x back to the Xbox Chat headset successfully. When I unplug the Turtle beach setup from the Xbox One and plug in the Xbox headset, I...
  9. Switching between Xbox Headset and Turtle Beach Stealth 500x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching between Xbox Headset and Turtle Beach Stealth 500x: Hello, I am unable to switch from my Turtle Beach Stealth 500x back to the Xbox Chat headset successfully. When I unplug the Turtle beach setup from the Xbox One and plug in the Xbox headset, I...
  10. Turtle Beach XO Four Stealth Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Four Stealth Headset: I just bought the Turtle Beach XO Four Stealth headset for my XBox One. When I follow TB's instructions to connect the headset, the update does not pop up. When I go through the settings to...