Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of...

Discus and support Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of connecting in general fef5418f-d7d3-47b1-8b2c-d2f5ff19f189 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thatgurljay9350, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of...

Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of connecting in general

:)

Thatgurljay9350, Aug 12, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of connecting in general

Hi, Thatgurljay9350! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

According to your headset's user manual, a breathing red LED indicator means "Battery low". Are you experiencing any issues with your headset?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
  4. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
  5. CadenLawson Win User

No Notification audio

It’s a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 and I use it every day, and I’m on xbox
  6. aUK Dazza Win User

Series x turning back on

Same problem here. Using turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2's. Not sure what's causing it.
Thema:

Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of...

1. Turtle beach stealth gen 2 USB transmittor breathing red when I turn the headset on and of... - Similar Threads - Turtle beach stealth

2. Does anyone know why the g923 wheel and the turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 don't work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why the g923 wheel and the turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 don't work...: My sim racing wheel is a g923 and I have a turtle beach 600 gen2 headset, and for some reason they don't work together on f1 22, neither solo or online, it keeps disconnecting and connecting...
  3. my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 has only the left earphone working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 has only the left earphone working: only the left earphone has audio the right has none. it happens whenever i use it. in a party chat, game audio anything i do it only has one earphone working 1b519e6d-d0d6-4b47-be8b-77658edfc8cf
  4. I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...: Yea so as with my 700 gen 2s there was also a battery icon on the dashboard like the controller but not with the gen 2 max. So is it just on xbox not showing battery info because using the USB...
  5. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 and Xbox One - sound clipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 and Xbox One - sound clipping: I purchased a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset 2 days ago. I have it paired to my Xbox One console. I am just getting constant audio clipping when using the headset to the point where it is...
  6. Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?: Bought 2nd hand, it works ok on my lap top but i can't seem to connect on the xbox. I've followed instructions, I'm using the usb connector, the blue lights are solid on both usb and console....
  7. turtle beach stealth gen 1 device are not connecting to series x after every console update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtle beach stealth gen 1 device are not connecting to series x after every console update.: title says it all. half the games i purchased also have issues playing. nothing but problems with this console so far.... by far, not impressed. tested tv audio and i have audio there. but none in...
  8. Party chat and game chat merged to just my game chat controls on my turtle beach 600 stealth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and game chat merged to just my game chat controls on my turtle beach 600 stealth: So i got the new xbox series X and have turtle beach stealth 600 head sets. On the xbox series x my game chat and party chat merged to my game chat controls. My party chat is now a useless knob...
  9. Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2: The sync button is broke on my xbox one is there anyway I can sync my headphones without the sync button. USB didn't work either. bb1e486c-acba-49c0-acdf-7f4f4562330e
  10. Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches: Hi this is MsDJquietstorm, I purchased a Stealth 700 Turtle Beach Gen 2 headset. I'm noticing that I had a console update and been having issues ever since. The issues that I'm having is party...