Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues

Discus and support Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys Hoping someone may be able to help. I have an old Turtle Beach Xl1 headset from the 360 day which, until yesterday, I have been using on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phil Spearpoint, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues

Hi guys

Hoping someone may be able to help.

I have an old Turtle Beach Xl1 headset from the 360 day which, until yesterday, I have been using on my Series X without issue (they have a cable that runs to the USB port on the console). All of a sudden today, they wont work. I also use them on my PS4
    and on there they still work fine.

Has there been some kind of console update that stops these old sets from working or something.

This is not a controller issue as theres no power being supplied to the headset from the console. I know the USB ports are okay as i have an external HDD that is working fine from all USB ports. So what gives?

Any help or suggestions welcome

:)

Phil Spearpoint, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Spud 72 Win User

Hear in-game sound without a turtle beach

Turtle Beach Earforce XL1 $39.95. Go to their website
  3. TheNeonCrab Win User

Will my Turtle beach X41 work on Xbox one? if not why not?

Anyone know if turtle beach xl1's work on the xbox one?
  4. DreadfullyLazy Win User

Best Xbox One Headset for Large Head?

Get the Turtle Beach Earforce XL1, I got mine for £20.00
  5. HalfChaosnova Win User

looking for a good headset

I recommend the Turtle Beach XL1. Its quite cheap and works very well.
  6. Coops993 Win User

Cheap but decent gaming headset.

Turtle beach xl1 for £40 I'n game. I use them and love them
Thema:

Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues

1. Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach XL1

2. Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity: After trying multiple setting resets in privacy as well as in game audio settings our (2) paired Turtle Beach wireless headset do not have the ability of hearing each other speak whether in party...
  3. Turtle beach recon 50x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Turtle beach recon 50x: why does it say that in the box it includes a pc splitter but i don't see one in the box de964df4-2031-467e-b87b-afdf71007de2
  4. We have bought 2 turtle beach headsets and we can't hear games through it. We can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We have bought 2 turtle beach headsets and we can't hear games through it. We can hear...: We cant hear the gaming sound through a turtle beach headset. 5e6f6384-f4e4-4a9c-a407-9df1a4420cb3
  5. Turtle Beach headset mic won't work on Xbox one controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach headset mic won't work on Xbox one controllers: Good morning, I have two turtle beach ear force recon 70 head sets. The audio on them is great when used with the Xbox one controllers but the mic doesn't seem to work. Both headsets work...
  6. Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2: The sync button is broke on my xbox one is there anyway I can sync my headphones without the sync button. USB didn't work either. bb1e486c-acba-49c0-acdf-7f4f4562330e
  7. Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches: Hi this is MsDJquietstorm, I purchased a Stealth 700 Turtle Beach Gen 2 headset. I'm noticing that I had a console update and been having issues ever since. The issues that I'm having is party...
  8. Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 headset: My headset isnt wanting to shut off and the power button isnt working. Even though its connected to my xbox and my xbox is still shut off c094ac06-2df5-4f5e-9c56-aae1b9c14814
  9. turtle beaches not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    turtle beaches not working: hey i just bought the turtle beaches and i was playing the game and all of a sudden the headphones stopped working i plugged my other set in and they worked fine. now the head set won't let me...
  10. Xbox one stereo headset adapter with turtle beach earforce XL1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset adapter with turtle beach earforce XL1: Hello everyone, After all the basic headsets broke with Xbox, I decided to get an adapter and use my old headset from 360, I can hear people down the mic, I can hear myself when I talk but they do...