Turtle beach XO Seven in game chat

Discus and support Turtle beach XO Seven in game chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the Turtle Beach XO Seven today and got the headset set up but, im having problems with the in game chat. I cannot hear others and it does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sev 117A, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Sev 117A
    Sev 117A Guest

I purchased the Turtle Beach XO Seven today and got the headset set up but, im having problems with the in game chat. I cannot hear others and it does not seem like the headset is picking up my voice. I tried the party system and its seems like kinect is
    the only thing picking up voice chat. I hope there is an update to fix this soon i would like to communicate with my team so we can win!!! XO Four, XO Seven – Turtle Beach

:)

Sev 117A, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Karma Hunters, Mar 15, 2014
  3. luffyq1
    luffyq1 Guest
    Best Xbox One headset?

Turtle beach xo seven pro.

luffyq1, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Turtle beach XO Seven in game chat

GreatJusticeZig, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Karma Hunters Win User

Can't Find an Xbox One Headset?

6. CMUchippewa Win User

turtle beach with xbox one

I got my Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven reserved!
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox one surround sound headset?

the turtle beach xo fours and sevens are surround ready but as others have said the chat adapter will only output stereo at the moment, got my xo fours for £70, can get them cheaper in other places.
  8. CMUchippewa Win User

XB1 best headset?

I have the Turtle Beach XO Sevens. They are nice and I like them a lot!
  9. aRagingCanadian Win User

What is the best xbox one headset available?

I also use the Turtle Beach XO Sevens. They work great! No problems whatsoever.
Thema:

1. Turtle beach XO Seven in game chat - Similar Threads - Turtle beach Seven

2. Turtle Beach XO Seven headset microphone not working when connected to Xbox One controller to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turtle Beach XO Seven headset microphone not working when connected to Xbox One controller to ...: My headset works perfectly when I am connected to my wireless Xbox One controller to my Xbox One. When I connect the controller to my PC using the USB cable, and start a Windows 10 / Xbox One...
  3. XO Seven Turtle Beach Giveaway!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XO Seven Turtle Beach Giveaway!!!: My friend is livestreaming on Twitch right now and he has a pair of Turtle Beach XO Seven's that he does not need because he recently just got some Astros! So to be able to win give him a follow...
  4. Xbox seven pro turtle beach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seven pro turtle beach: Level 1 Posted 16 May 2016 4:58 AM I was wondering if they have a audio splitter where i can use my turtle beach seven pro to listen to game sound and sound on my phone at same time? I am...
  5. Sounds Through Headset [Turtle Beach XO Seven's] NOT As Loud As Before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sounds Through Headset [Turtle Beach XO Seven's] NOT As Loud As Before.: Hello I have the Turtle Beach XO Sevens and I have noticed that the sounds are not coming as loud as they were the other day. I have the volume right up to max and it's still fairly low. And...
  6. Anyone with the Turtle Beach XO Seven Pros experience this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone with the Turtle Beach XO Seven Pros experience this?: So I finally got rid of my Turtle Beach DX12s that I was using from my Xbox 360 and decided to purchase a new headset. After researching for a while I went with the Turtle Beach XO Seven Pros. It...
  7. Turtle Beach XO Seven Pros work with one controller, but not the other?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Seven Pros work with one controller, but not the other?: Hey guys, So yesterday I took delivery of my first ever pair of Turtle Beach headset, namely the XO Seven Pro set. As you may know, to use a headset with the Xbox One Controller, you need a...
  8. Turtle Beach XO Seven creaks a lot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Seven creaks a lot: Anyone have any Turtle Beach headsets? Mine creak so much whenever I have them on and people in my party say they can hear it badly on their side. Just curious if anyone else had this problem....
  9. Turtle Beach XO Seven PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Seven PROBLEM: Hello. I'm having problems with the XO seven Turttle beach. I can hear the game and the chat but the people cant hear me. I had to turn off the xbox one then it start working, but beside that some...
  10. Turtle Beach XO Seven No Chat / Crazy Acting Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Seven No Chat / Crazy Acting Controllers: Hi folks, if I'm missing a reply to this post, I apologize in advance. I recently purchased the Turtle Beach XO Seven and that came with the XOne adapter for the wireless controller. I ran the...