Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360

Discus and support Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So, my husband got this XP400 headset for my xbox 360. I followed the instructions on the set up and pairing. My issue is that i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CinthiaMelgar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360

Hello everyone. So, my husband got this XP400 headset for my xbox 360. I followed the instructions on the set up and pairing. My issue is that i can't seem to pair the devices. I hold the pair button on the transmitter until it blinks fast, then i hold
    the power button on the headset until the two beeps and the light blinks fast. But then the transmitter slows down and the headset light as well. But there is no audio coming from the headset. Any suggestions or ideas? Thank you in advance.

:)

CinthiaMelgar, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Snowy Dash Win User

Turtle Beach Or Tritton

The Turtle Beach XBA Bluetooth Adapter will not work on the Turtle Beach X41's.....It will work on the XP500/XP400/XP300/PX5 only!
  3. iBIanKz Win User

Headpones recommendation

I would not recommend a Razer headset, yes they do have an xbox 360 headset. Reason is the microphone is too sensitive.

I also do not recommend any of the astro headsets as mine broke pretty fast, and the microphone's quality is terrible.

I do recommend turtle beach headsets. In my opinion they have the best quality, are the most comfortable, and sound the greatest. And the microphone is fantastic, especially with the voice playback.

But be aware that the cords for all the wired turtle beach headsets can break fast, but they're cheap.

As of now I own the turtle beach xp500, and I love it. If you are willing to wait on a headset turtle beach just announced the xp400 and xp300 recently at CES2012. And from what I understand the xp400 is an upgrade to the xp500.

Hope that helps.
  4. T3KN1KA Win User

i need your opinion!

Based on your budget, I suggest the Turtle Beach XP400 or the upcoming Turtle Beach X-Ray.

Here is the link to my thread with an upcoming review and comparison of the Turtle Beach Tango vs. Turtle Beach Delta/XP500 vs. Astro A50.

forums.xbox.com/.../363592.aspx
  5. RobertSchweitzer Win User

Turtle Beach XP400 Headset

6. CinthiaMelgar Win User

I followed all of the instructions and troubleshooting and it's still not working.
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach XP400

2. Turtle Beach Recon 50X Headset Making buzzing sound on New XBOX One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50X Headset Making buzzing sound on New XBOX One Controller: I have bought a new Xbox one controller 1 and a half weeks ago. I first heard the buzzing when I connected my headset to the controller. I thought the controller was broken and I got another...
  3. Controller and Turtle Beach headphone issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and Turtle Beach headphone issue: Hi everyone. OK so I'm puzzled. My sons Turtle Beach headphones wont work with his controller. We have tried a different set of working Turtle Beach headphones with his controller and they wont...
  4. Turtle Beach Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Headset: I just bought the turtle beach recon headset and i am fairly certain there is a disconnected wire within the headset. I can hear party chat audio just fine, and i can talk just fine. My problem is...
  5. Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio: The mic works perfect i hear party chat clear and eveything My problem is no matter what i do i am not getting any game audio ive tried all settings, controller updates hard console resets...
  6. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?: My audio has been cutting out since the first day i got this headset. (WHICH WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO) Sometimes i can only hear game chat. Sometimes i can only hear party chat. And sometimes...
  7. Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.: I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and now I am unable to connect my turtle beach wireless headphones (stealth 600 and 700) to my console. Any suggestions on how to remedy this problem?...
  8. Turtle beach stealth 700 chat issues

in XboX Insiders
    Turtle beach stealth 700 chat issues: I just got the turtle beach stealth 700. I paired them with my Xbox one x and audio works. When I joined a party the chat wouldn’t work. I couldn’t hear them and they couldn’t hear me. I tried a...
  9. Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume: Hey Guys, I have my TB XP 400's to my xbox one. Technically they are working. I can hear volume. They work perfect with my 360 but the static is unbearable when hooked up to my Xbox One. Also the...
  10. Turtle Beach XP400 Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XP400 Headset: Will the upcoming headset adaptor be compatible with the XP400's? and if not will Turtle Beach be releasing their own adaptor for it sometime soon for xbox one? Thanks!...