Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360

Discus and support Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So, my husband got this XP400 headset for my xbox 360. I followed the instructions on the set up and pairing. My issue is that i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CinthiaMelgar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360

Hello everyone. So, my husband got this XP400 headset for my xbox 360. I followed the instructions on the set up and pairing. My issue is that i can't seem to pair the devices. I hold the pair button on the transmitter until it blinks fast, then i hold
    the power button on the headset until the two beeps and the light blinks fast. But then the transmitter slows down and the headset light as well. But there is no audio coming from the headset. Any suggestions or ideas? Thank you in advance.

:)

CinthiaMelgar, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Snowy Dash Win User

Turtle Beach Or Tritton

The Turtle Beach XBA Bluetooth Adapter will not work on the Turtle Beach X41's.....It will work on the XP500/XP400/XP300/PX5 only!
  3. iBIanKz Win User

Headpones recommendation

I would not recommend a Razer headset, yes they do have an xbox 360 headset. Reason is the microphone is too sensitive.

I also do not recommend any of the astro headsets as mine broke pretty fast, and the microphone's quality is terrible.

I do recommend turtle beach headsets. In my opinion they have the best quality, are the most comfortable, and sound the greatest. And the microphone is fantastic, especially with the voice playback.

But be aware that the cords for all the wired turtle beach headsets can break fast, but they're cheap.

As of now I own the turtle beach xp500, and I love it. If you are willing to wait on a headset turtle beach just announced the xp400 and xp300 recently at CES2012. And from what I understand the xp400 is an upgrade to the xp500.

Hope that helps.
  4. T3KN1KA Win User

i need your opinion!

Based on your budget, I suggest the Turtle Beach XP400 or the upcoming Turtle Beach X-Ray.

Here is the link to my thread with an upcoming review and comparison of the Turtle Beach Tango vs. Turtle Beach Delta/XP500 vs. Astro A50.

forums.xbox.com/.../363592.aspx
  5. RobertSchweitzer Win User

Turtle Beach XP400 Headset

6. CinthiaMelgar Win User

I followed all of the instructions and troubleshooting and it's still not working.
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach XP400 on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach XP400

2. Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter: My Elite Controller 2 wont work with the turtle beach elite pro tactical adapter for my headphone works in the headphone jack but not the Expansion port. when i hold it in a certain place it works...
  3. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  4. Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: I have been using this 1 year now and all the sudden microphone isn't recognizing this is my setup https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ultimate-elite-pro-headset-bundle?variant=8158477910060...
  5. No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party: My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't receiving any audio from the Xbox/controller and...
  6. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues: Bought a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 70 headsets. Chat audio and Game audio does not come through the headset when I plug it into the 3.5mm jack on my newer, updated Xbox controller but both forms...
  7. Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones: Since the 24th updates my turtle beach stealth 600s and 700s have had several issues mostly when I'm in a game playing. There fine when I'm on hulu or netflix. It's like they cut out n lose sync...
  8. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  9. Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume: Hey Guys, I have my TB XP 400's to my xbox one. Technically they are working. I can hear volume. They work perfect with my 360 but the static is unbearable when hooked up to my Xbox One. Also the...
  10. Turtle Beach XP400 Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XP400 Headset: Will the upcoming headset adaptor be compatible with the XP400's? and if not will Turtle Beach be releasing their own adaptor for it sometime soon for xbox one? Thanks!...