Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume

Discus and support Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I have my TB XP 400's to my xbox one. Technically they are working. I can hear volume. They work perfect with my 360 but the static is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Geroy-C7F5140F-1552-4274-80FE-BA605BD0EFAD, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume

Hey Guys,

I have my TB XP 400's to my xbox one. Technically they are working. I can hear volume. They work perfect with my 360 but the static is unbearable when hooked up to my Xbox One. Also the sound will just completely cut out and then gradually fade back in,
    only to fade out again. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? I really would appreciate some help here.

Thanks

:)

Geroy-C7F5140F-1552-4274-80FE-BA605BD0EFAD, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Snowy Dash
    Snowy Dash Guest
    Turtle Beach Or Tritton

The Turtle Beach XBA Bluetooth Adapter will not work on the Turtle Beach X41's.....It will work on the XP500/XP400/XP300/PX5 only!

Snowy Dash, Mar 30, 2015
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    HeadSet Voice monitoring

I have turtle beach XP400's, and although it has a facility to hear myself it doesn't work properly, because there if a max volume for this, and if I turn the sound up on the game I can't hear myself and then talk to loud. So even though I have it, it doesn't
    work IMO.

EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Snowy Dash Win User

Turtle Beach Or Tritton

The Turtle Beach XBA Bluetooth Adapter will not work on the Turtle Beach X41's.....It will work on the XP500/XP400/XP300/PX5 only!
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

HeadSet Voice monitoring

I have turtle beach XP400's, and although it has a facility to hear myself it doesn't work properly, because there if a max volume for this, and if I turn the sound up on the game I can't hear myself and then talk to loud. So even though I have it, it doesn't
    work IMO.
  6. T3KN1KA Win User

i need your opinion!

Based on your budget, I suggest the Turtle Beach XP400 or the upcoming Turtle Beach X-Ray.

Here is the link to my thread with an upcoming review and comparison of the Turtle Beach Tango vs. Turtle Beach Delta/XP500 vs. Astro A50.

forums.xbox.com/.../363592.aspx
  7. RghtHandOfG0D Win User

XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

Also, on Turtle Beach forums, there are users that have the x42's and they are working with the adapter, just getting static, etc.
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

What are the Xbox One essentials?

I don't have enough games to warrant a HD, i purchases turtle beach XP400's so I got an adapter, and I have 8 rechargeable batteries and a charger, thats all I have.

But don't forget lots of crisps, drinks and snacks.
Thema:

Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume

1. Turtle Beach xp400's. Static on Game Volume - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach xp400's

2. Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2: Afternoon all, Hope you are all well and safe. I have a question. I'm using a Turtle Beach DSS2 with Turtle Beach X12 headset. I connect the DSS2 using SPDIF audio and I've set the sound...
  3. My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working: I just bought these things yesterday and have done everything within my power to attempt to get these to work, I've restarted my Xbox countless times, Used 4 different controllers, Updated my...
  4. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset: If I plug in more than one head set into each separate controller during an online game but in a split screen with another person, I won't be able to hear the person on split screen, but I'll be...
  5. Having more than one turtle beach recon 70 connected to the same console, but different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having more than one turtle beach recon 70 connected to the same console, but different...: So I am planning to purchase a Turtle Beach Recon 70 gaming headset for me and my two other siblings. We all three use the same console, and we all have our own controller we can use to all play...
  6. Turtle beach recon 70 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 70 mic: My turtle beach recon 70 mic is not picking up my voice and I don’t know if its because i have a wired controller or not ab3a902a-f4c9-4c36-9296-4a80cb5d6a38
  7. Xbox One and Turtle Beach Stealth 600 issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Turtle Beach Stealth 600 issues: When playing on my Xbox One there is a black box in the upper left hand part of the screen that has names of the others players I am playing with that are using their headsets. Of course it only...
  8. Turtle Beach Wireless Head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Wireless Head set: I can hear and speak to people in party. However, when I am not in a party I can only hear other people. Headset works but I think there is a setting I need to change so people can hear me during...
  9. Wired Headset Turtle Beach Recon70 mic not working but only in Fortnite, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Turtle Beach Recon70 mic not working but only in Fortnite, help!: Please help, I have Turtle Beach wired headset, I can hear people but they cannot hear me. I have tested the headset on another device and it works fine. The headset works in Forza (will then work...
  10. Xbox one Turtle beach recon 70

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Turtle beach recon 70: I recently got this new headset the turtle beach recon 70 and I have finally gotten a mic. When I am in a Xbox live party with fellow Xbox players they can hear me but when I am playing Call of...