Turtle Beaches XO Four.

Discus and support Turtle Beaches XO Four. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Guys i've had an awful problem with my XO Fours as I can hear game audio and chat audio perfeectly, BUT when I try speaking it's notworking. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ltZz Jaffa Cake, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Turtle Beaches XO Four.

Hello, Guys i've had an awful problem with my XO Fours as I can hear game audio and chat audio perfeectly, BUT when I try speaking it's notworking. Any ideas?

:)

ltZz Jaffa Cake, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Karma Hunters, Aug 8, 2014
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Xbox one turtle beach headsets.

you got the earforce xo 4.....
    Ear Force XO FOUR for Xbox One | GameStop

XO FOUR: HIGH PERFORMANCE XBOX ONE SURROUND SOUND GAMING HEADSET

The Ear Force XO FOUR brings surround sound and chat to the all-in-one entertainment system, Xbox One. From games and music to TV and movies, be immersed and connected like never before with a state-of-the-art headset that delivers unmatched audio quality.
    FEATURES

Be surrounded. Cinematic surround sound for your games and entertainment.
    Be perfect. Adjust game and chat volume for the perfect mix.
    Be social. High-quality microphone for Xbox One chat on Skype or Xbox LIVE games.
    Be mobile. Use the XO FOUR with all your mobile devices.
    Be comfortable. Breathable mesh ear cushions and headband for hours of comfort.
    Be stylish. New headset look and feel compliments iconic design of Xbox One.

hear is an article that ign did about the 2 tutle beach headsets turtle beach is offering.
    Turtle Beach Unveils Xbox One and Call of Duty: Ghosts Headsets - IGN
    E3 2013: A Closer Look at Turtle Beach's Xbox One Headsets - IGN

and last one.
    Turtle Beach outs Xbox One headsets, Call of Duty: Ghosts- and Marvel-branded cans

hope it helps.

sc_shark, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Your potato Win User

Xbox one headsets?

For the Trittons I'd say the Kama, but what about the Turtle Beach XO One or XO Four?
  5. Karma Hunters Win User

Can't Find an Xbox One Headset?

6. eviltedi Win User

What headset do you guy's and girl's use?

I have the Turtle Beach XO Fours, they are very good in my opinion.
  7. SavageSalad Win User

What headset do you guy's and girl's use?

Turtle Beach XO Fours. It's a good budget headset. Does everything I need it to.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox one new adapter coming march will my headset work with it

ok cheers

One more question which one's would be better choice to buy

Turtle beach XO fours

Turtle Beach XO seven

they both sound the same on the description,am guessing you would hear enemy footsteps etc
Thema:

Turtle Beaches XO Four.

1. Turtle Beaches XO Four. - Similar Threads - Turtle Beaches Four

2. Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter: My Elite Controller 2 wont work with the turtle beach elite pro tactical adapter for my headphone works in the headphone jack but not the Expansion port. when i hold it in a certain place it works...
  3. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  4. Turtle Beach XO Fours aren't working.. Help please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Fours aren't working.. Help please!: please help! Please read all of the following thoroughly. I open up the game have fun. Someone wants to talk to me, but I can't. I can hear game audio other people speak, but when I talk my...
  5. Turtle Beach XO Four Stealth Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Four Stealth Headset: I just bought the Turtle Beach XO Four Stealth headset for my XBox One. When I follow TB's instructions to connect the headset, the update does not pop up. When I go through the settings to...
  6. Turtle Beach XO Four Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Four Headset: Hello, my girlfriend just got the Turtle beach XO Four headset and it says in order to work properly you need to update the controller. There is no update available, Ive removed battery and have...
  7. Turtle Beach XO Four Headset Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Four Headset Echo: I recently purchase the Turtle Beach XO Four Headset. However, when I am using the headset there is a terrible echo while I am talking to other players. It is not an immediate echo but is delayed...
  8. Will the Turtle Beach XO FOUR Headset work on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Turtle Beach XO FOUR Headset work on Xbox 360?: I am currently planning on buying the Turtle Beach XO FOUR Headset for my Xbox One, but I'll still need a new mic for Xbox 360. I know that the XO FOUR's are made for Xbox One, but I'm sure that...
  9. Turtle Beach Xo four

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Xo four: Hello, but this headstet is surround or no? Thanks 082d4d02-df71-43df-b857-d789c3076147
  10. Turtle Beach XO Four's Reviewed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Four's Reviewed: Ok so I took back the polk audio four shots because of not being able to hear teammates through voice over in some games. I picked up the xo four's and played with them for a few hours last...