TV and Explorer 4290 no longer controllable by XboxOne

Discus and support TV and Explorer 4290 no longer controllable by XboxOne in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Because I was told my last post in this forum was for some reason invalid (due to the forum only being for the use of complaining about account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OBSIDIANONYX, Aug 12, 2014.

1. OBSIDIANONYX
    OBSIDIANONYX Guest

Because I was told my last post in this forum was for some reason invalid (due to the forum only being for the use of complaining about account suspensions?) I will first start by pointing out that I'm currently in the "Canada General Discussion - Forum"
    section.

Now the repeat problem; As of the most recent update, my Explorer 4290 is no longer available in devices, it's provided by Rogers cable in the M6B1K1 area code. Auto find is unable to locate and manual inputting does not provide the right model. Previous
    update this was auto findable and worked without a problem. The TV is an older model LCD 720p Sony Bravia.

I've used my phone to confirm that the IR lights are active on my Kinect. However, the fourth light which is supposed to light up with a Kinect command does not. I suspect this is because it cannot find the TV or settup box though.

I had this problem once before but it resolved itself on the next update. It was nice to have OneGuide and TV control for a couple of months anyway. Wowed my friends with doing everything through voice. The working and then not working nature of it makes
    me kind of wish I'd saved the $100 though and got a machine without it.

:)

OBSIDIANONYX, Aug 12, 2014
  2. CLEARIFYUSA
    CLEARIFYUSA Guest
    Unable to change channels using comcast explorer 4250hdc cable box

can watch tv ok

xboxone can control volume of tv

csnnot change channels or power on off csBle box

tried various entries for provider model and even code. Note that it never asks to choose from a list that include the exact model . Closest I ever saw was explorer 4250HD

CLEARIFYUSA, Aug 12, 2014
  3. vidarc
    vidarc Guest
    Power Outage Caused One Guide to No Longer Work

I have had my Tivo hooked up with my XBoxOne for a long time with no issues until today. Last night there was a power outage while I was watching Netflix with my XBoxOne. Today I turned on my XBoxOne and now when I try and watch TV, all I get is a black
    screen and no audio. It occasionally says that no signal was found, but then goes right back to the black screen. I tried changing out the HDMI cable and it still wouldn't work. I reset the XBoxOne and the Tivo multiple times and that didn't help either. Bypassing
    the XBox completely gets me the Tivo and TV on screen, it just seems like there is an issue with the XBox for some reason.

vidarc, Aug 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 12, 2014
  5. OBSIDIANONYX
    OBSIDIANONYX Guest
    lol never seems to matter where you post.

Anyway, problem resolved itself in a 102MB update waiting for me when I turned my console on yesterday evening.

OBSIDIANONYX, Aug 13, 2014
  6. OBSIDIANONYX
    OBSIDIANONYX Guest
    OBSIDIANONYX, Oct 31, 2018
  7. OBSIDIANONYX Win User

lol never seems to matter where you post.

Anyway, problem resolved itself in a 102MB update waiting for me when I turned my console on yesterday evening.
  8. OBSIDIANONYX Win User

9. onyxishere Win User

10. Darth Gideon Win User

App wont turn console on

my xboxone wont turn on from my control pad. i have to manually power on the console and then hard wire my control pad to get it recognized. it works normally after that. my console also no longer powers on my tv when i turn it on even tho it is set to do
    so.
  11. Daniel Joe Angelone Win User

Your screen is blank after you power on the console

My xboxone say i must aktualiesieren and after was the tv black and i hold 10 second the xboxone start .And now is the tv xboxone greenshot with the 3 point and the xboxone start not only the loaded greenshot ? Please help me
Thema:

1. TV and Explorer 4290 no longer controllable by XboxOne - Similar Threads - Explorer 4290 longer

2. Internet Explorer Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer Xbox 360: Não consigo acessar a internet através do IE do xbox 360. Acredito que isso tenha a ver com a descontinuidade do navegador. Isso quer dizer que não consigo mais acessar a internet atraves do meu...
  3. It's not loading the file explorer when i want to upload a custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not loading the file explorer when i want to upload a custom image: When ever I want to upload a custom image, it loads and loads and loads and loads and loads so much that it's driving me off the wall. I have resizeed a lot of pictures so I have at least 300...
  4. Internet does not work on Xbox 360 with internet explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet does not work on Xbox 360 with internet explorer: I think I have tried every thing Parental controls both off and on Settings in explorer all on I have two xboxes now and both do the same thing They both come up with an address page but cant get...
  5. xbox device portal file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox device portal file explorer: it gives me an username and password to enter one i put this thing with my ip into file explorer to be able to put files from my pc to xbox ssd. the password it gave me dose not work though. can i...
  6. Xbox file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox file explorer: I had a whole bunch of old videos saved on File Explorer which is no longer supported, is there any way of retrieving them 676015b7-9441-4d6d-9e11-cf1c5c49bd90
  7. My files explorer on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My files explorer on xbox: Can I find on my files explorer on xbox like can I see rdr2 file on there ???and stuff 13cda82a-79e0-48d4-98a8-a806e81e5fd7
  8. Internet Explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Internet Explorer: Is there ANYTHING that can be done for me to use the Internet Explorer on my XBOX360???? Everything works except for this. Surely there needs to be some form of solution....
  9. Internet Explorer do xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer do xbox 360: Olá, sempre que vou fazer uma pesquisa usando o internet Explorer do xbox 360 aparece a mensagem de que "Não é possível conectar ao site" seja em qualquer site simplesmente aparece a mesma...
  10. i cant use my file explorer free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant use my file explorer free trial: i tried downloading the my files explorer free trial and ive never downloaded it before but i cant download it. e87319ad-0191-4292-9193-426370743244