TV commands

Discus and support TV commands in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; xbox one picks up commands for (TV) but the command funtions within TV don't work ie volume up/down mute. TV pictures freezes alot. Turned off/on a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheHertzGuy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. TheHertzGuy
    TheHertzGuy Guest

TV commands

xbox one picks up commands for (TV) but the command funtions within TV don't work ie volume up/down mute. TV pictures freezes alot. Turned off/on a few times to try that fix with no succes

:)

TheHertzGuy, Apr 23, 2014
  2. Voice commands "Volume up" and "Volume down" doesn't work.

The volume up and volume down command doesn't work on my current tv. It recognises the command but not following the command. The voice command has work in the past on my previous television but is not working on my current television. My brand of tv is
    Hisense and the model number is 32K20DW.

WhatsUpSquare, Apr 23, 2014
  3. Kaynrohs
    Kaynrohs Guest
    X1 Keeps Changing TV Code

Hey all. To start, I recently noticed my X1 TV voice commands failing to register after saying a command. Id say a command, get a pop-up on the screen for the command, but then nothing would happen. After some troubleshooting, I find out I need to reenter
    my TV & Cable box information. After doing so, everything works fine...for about 5 minutes. I believe the problem comes from the Xbox changing my TV code. It SHOULD be programed for LG T1423, but it keeps changing my code to a variety of other LG TV codes...which
    is what I think is disrupting my TV commands. Any suggestions out there on how I can resolve this issue?

Kaynrohs, Apr 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

TV commands

Try holding the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts down. See if that fixes the issue for you.

onyxishere, Apr 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

TV commands

Try holding the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts down. See if that fixes the issue for you.
  6. TheBigBobby Win User

Turning on my Xbox turns my TV OFF!

Yes, it is normal. If you have set up your TV model and in the 'TV & One Guide' settings for the xbox to turn off devices etc. The IR blaster actually sends a 'power toggle' command to the TV as opposed a 'power on'. So if your TV is off, when the xbox sends
    the command, it will obviously turn on and vice versa. People have asked to be able to setup discrete on/off commands in the feed back section.
  7. benchmulger Win User

Kinect very rarely acknowledges "xbox on" command

Thanks for the reply, but none of these are the issue (and I've tested in a multitude of circumstances). Since this is dealing with the "xbox on" command, the TV speakers are *not* on. Also, when the system is on, it recognizes my voice commands just fine
    from the same location (now the TV speakers are on).

This seems very clearly to be a software issue as the voice commands work decently when the xbox is on.
  8. MIST3R PR3Z Win User

Volume up doesn't work

Have you setup your TV settings to work with your controller?

do any other voice commands work for the TV
  9. BINTOKIN Win User

XBox stops controlling television and cable box

I'm having the same issue with my Vizio smart TV. the commands used to work... Now it won't control the TV at all
Thema:

TV commands

1. TV commands - Similar Threads - commands

2. Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander: I was thinking about the growing number of games that support mouse and keyboard and also accessibility and the Adaptive Controller and I suddenly remembered the Sidewinder Strategic Commander....
  3. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  4. Alienware Command Center not detecting games from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Alienware Command Center not detecting games from Xbox App: I have downloaded multiple games from the Xbox (beta) app and none are detected by Alienware Command Center. Steam games and Minecraft Java Edition both work. Is there a file somewhere so I can...
  5. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...
  6. Turning off voice commands completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning off voice commands completely: People might say im paranoid, whatever i would just like to know how to completely turn off any and all voice commands. I dont play online so dont need mic. 4607ab2f-4f5c-4223-b9a0-36cabacc0c96
  7. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Commander Lilith DLC unavailable: I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons I got from the DLC even say [requires fight...
  8. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: I’m interested and looking forward to it. Change can be good but guess we’ll find out in the fall. 8febc638-b252-4b21-9678-f9d4de5f368d
  9. comandos [Translation - Commands]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comandos [Translation - Commands]: como saber se o comando é XBOX ONE ou PS 4 ... estou a dias tentando encontrar um comando para fazer missões no GTA 5 mas encontro PS 4 . os que tem para o console XBOX ONE só fazem mata-mata e...
  10. How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?

in XboX Insiders
    How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?: Hello guys Cortana is no longer support since last update. How use Xbox commands by Kinect ? Thank you in advance submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]