Tv goes black screen and my Xbox series x disconnects my controller and headset

Discus and support Tv goes black screen and my Xbox series x disconnects my controller and headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I play games(the problem doesn’t happen when I’m on YouTube or just on home) my tv has a tendency to start flickering and then later starts to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by closjesus, May 4, 2022.

1. closjesus
    closjesus Guest

So when I play games(the problem doesn’t happen when I’m on YouTube or just on home) my tv has a tendency to start flickering and then later starts to go completely black and then Return on while also disconnecting my controller and headset for awhile and will not reconnect until some time passes is this just a TV issue or does it seem like a faulty console? If anyone else has had problems like this. Also the problem stops immediately if I close the game and go to the home screen

:)

closjesus, May 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, closjesus. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox Community expert user. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Since you don't have this kind of issue watching movies, it can be a faulty console. Is there anyway you can test other console on your TV to rule out this possibility?
  3. TN_AU Win User

XBOX Series X remote play only works when connected TV is turned on.

I recently got my Series X, same thing happens, remote play doesnt work when TV is off, after spaceship loading screen, it goes to black screen, then after a minute or so, it disconnects.

Only difference for me is that, PC, Android and iOS doesnt work.

When TV is on, it works perfectly, what gives?
  4. AaronParker5 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

I'm having the same issue when watching Netflix screen goes black instant game response pop's up on the tv corner. I hear all the sounds no video. Usually I just hit the menu button on the xbox controller wait 30 seconds and the tv recognized the game input and switches back. But it's still super aggravating this doesn't happen on my other xboxes I own 4 and I tried them all it's specific to the x series on my cxaua lg tv.
  5. HuntingBabaYaga Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

"should technically" is the key part there. With my setup, I have a Xbox Series X connected via HDMI to a Capture Card and the Capture Card to the TV. In-Game Party voice comms are sent to the Capture Card when my headset is disconnected from the Xbox Controller, but when I reconnect the headset to the controller, then voice comms are no longer sent to the Capture Card. With or Without the Party setting to speakers and headset turned on. Are you using a headset in your setup? And, do you have the HDMI Headset box checked?

Thanks for talking with me about this, you're the only one on Twitter, Reddit, and this platform to do so.
  6. R4z0r_ Win User

Xbox one screen keeps going black every few seconds

Nah, I'm having this problem on multiple tv's. The only difference is that on MY tv the screen goes black every once in a while and has glitchy lines going across the screen randomly, on the living room tv the screen just never goes to the xbox menu or anything, it just says no signal and nothing happens and on my kitchen tv there are no glitchy lines but the screen goes black like every other second...
Thema:

1. Tv goes black screen and my Xbox series x disconnects my controller and headset - Similar Threads - goes black screen

2. Xbox stuck on green screen then goes black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on green screen then goes black: This has happened twice now in the past MONTH! This instance being #2. I have an Xbox One S (white console) and when I turned it on, it will stay on the green screen for a few minutes before...
  3. Screen goes black when changing monitor refresh rate from 120 hz to 144 hz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen goes black when changing monitor refresh rate from 120 hz to 144 hz.: So i have a MSI Optix G271 and whenever i change my refresh rate from 120 to 144 my monitor shows a bit of life on the top but the bottom half of my monitor is black. This issue randomly started...
  4. Xbox screen goes black after loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screen goes black after loading screen: My tv screen goes black after the xbox loading screen and i have tried unplugging and waiting. I dont want to factory reset it a1295d58-a75c-4078-b605-71ca1f8c443c
  5. Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen: Hi everybody. Sry for my bad english in advance. Last night after I turned on my xbox one s it stuck on a black screen after green logo screen. It was completely unresponsive and when I pressed...
  6. Fixed:Xbox screen goes Black every few seconds, but if i go into setting it stops doing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fixed:Xbox screen goes Black every few seconds, but if i go into setting it stops doing it: Hello everyone, so my Xbox Series S 1TB was giving me Black screens every few seconds for no aparent reason, i tried changing the hdmi cable, reseting the console, going into low resolution Mode...
  7. Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)...: Hi. I have a Series X and bought 4 days ago a LC C1 55" Yesterday while playing Warzone and Halo Infinite w/ 4k@120 fps // HDR // Freesync Premium & VRR GSync activated on the TV // HGIG // Using...
  8. Xbox one- game starts then goes black and back to the home screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one- game starts then goes black and back to the home screen.: Game starts then goes black for a second and back to the home screen. After this happens once (with any game) I click on the game tile and nothing happens. I've factory reset, hard reset and...
  9. My xbox series s screen starts flickering after that screen goes black,buzzes then screen...

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox series s screen starts flickering after that screen goes black,buzzes then screen...: So i had this problem a few times now it started happening when i started playing forza horizon 5 first starts flickering later screen goes black while buzzing screen turns on again but you cant...
  10. Screen randomly goes black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen randomly goes black: So today I was using my Xbox One S and I was playing GTA V and Midway the screen just goes black. I’m not sure what is the cause as it was working before. It could be related to the HDMI cable I’m...