TV GUIDE - REMINDER FEATURE REQUEST

Discus and support TV GUIDE - REMINDER FEATURE REQUEST in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whilst it's sweet to be able to view the TV schedule, I do feel it's missing a basic feature in being able to set a reminder on an upcoming show which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gasinclair, Nov 12, 2014.

1. gasinclair
    gasinclair Guest

Whilst it's sweet to be able to view the TV schedule, I do feel it's missing a basic feature in being able to set a reminder on an upcoming show which triggers a little pop up telling us it's about to start when engrossed in a game or other media. Too often
    I get deep into a game & simply forget the time.

If this is in the wrong section - mode, please feel free to move it.

:)

gasinclair, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Simple feature request for one guide

I love using one guide and the media remote. It allows me a good way to set my favorites and cut out all the garbage channels comcast has on their guide. My only issue is that it is too easy to take a channel off of favorites. I click the channel just
    wanting to watch that channel but that just toggles the favorite star.. Either make adding a channel to favorites different or just add a confirmation screen when you remove a favorite.

LordoftheDroids, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Unable to configure Set-Top-Box as controllable device

fix Brazil cable tv one guide features please . NET HD

MushroomApe6646, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there gasinclair,

This is a great suggestion! To make sure we get this idea to the best place possible, please post it (and any other ideas you guys may have) to the
    Xbox Feedback site. Thanks! TV GUIDE - REMINDER FEATURE REQUEST :)

Miss Diggz, Nov 13, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there gasinclair,

This is a great suggestion! To make sure we get this idea to the best place possible, please post it (and any other ideas you guys may have) to the
    Xbox Feedback site. Thanks! :)
  6. MushroomApe6646 Win User

Unable to configure Set-Top-Box as controllable device

7. MushroomApe6646 Win User

direct tv not working

8. tohellnbak Win User

A Bum Deal With The One

all the features will consist of is an over-layed guide.... that is all... big deal... plug the TV in and use the internal cable guide your service comes with
  9. xrdead Win User

Support for other regions?

This webpage needs to be modified too...

www.xbox.com/.../feature-availability

Shows that Live TV via HDMI is supported, but it isnt as you cannot select a provider to allow full functionality of the Live TV such as channel guide.
Thema:

1. TV GUIDE - REMINDER FEATURE REQUEST - Similar Threads - GUIDE REMINDER FEATURE

2. More functions to Xbox guide button

in XboX Insiders
    More functions to Xbox guide button: It would be nice if you could press the guide button twice to open a quick menu for the hedaset volume and also be able to mute the game. submitted by /u/RbzN91 [link] [comments]
  3. Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was: Words cannot explain how difficult the new guide is to use. I'm still getting used to the update where they removed the 1 tap home and 2 tap guide, and this update has shaken my whole world up....
  4. I hate this one new thing about the new simplified guide. (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    I hate this one new thing about the new simplified guide. (Alpha Skip-Ahead): The 'messages' & 'party' tabs are now merged together (I'm fine with this) but the problem I have with this is that the notification number is now merged with each other. This is a problem because...
  5. Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...

in XboX Insiders
    Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  6. Pressing LB on the xbox guide does a double take.

in XboX Insiders
    Pressing LB on the xbox guide does a double take.: Whenever i'm on the xbox guide and i press the LB it will sometimes end up doing a double take and jump to the left twice even though i only pressed it once. I know it's not my controller because...
  7. In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  8. New guide update is confusing for settings and power options

in XboX Insiders
    New guide update is confusing for settings and power options: First i'll say that I like how the new guide has sorted out parties and chats into one concise menu as a social tab where you can invite friends to parties and chat with them, great I personally...
  9. Where is the *Happening now" button in guide?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the *Happening now" button in guide?: Can someone explain where the new function is? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  10. Update to the guide tab anyone? Just curious

in XboX Insiders
    Update to the guide tab anyone? Just curious: Did anyone get a guide update? Being able to move around ur tabs from left to right? I'm in beta ring I think. submitted by /u/jgoss39 [link] [comments]