TV & Movies on XBOX360

Discus and support TV & Movies on XBOX360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone knows how or if i can watch tv series or movies from xbox360? Thank you very much! 1a0eedc2-4e4e-486b-8438-76b2d0d354fc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TallPandora15, Feb 24, 2014.

1. TV & Movies on XBOX360

Hi, does anyone knows how or if i can watch tv series or movies from xbox360?

Thank you very much!

:)

TallPandora15, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Microsoft movies and tv on xbox360 error code c101a3ff

Purchased a movie on Xbox360 live, through Microsoft movies and tv. Error code c101a3ff says I cannot play this movie. How do I remedy this situation?

xsouprcrackersx, Feb 24, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    What is X.V. color?

[quote user="BeAr GrYlLs 619"]

Should i have it on when im watching tv or movies? Will it cause input lag if i turn it on during gaming?

[/quote]

Sorry, I logged off @ around 4am & didn't see your post...

X.V. Color is a Sony Technology & as Silent Paradigm has stated, the Xbox360 doesn't support the X.V. Color Space.. So you, won't be able to use that setting for the Xbox360, unless your TV Converts to it.. Which would add Input Lag anyway...

OCRyzen, Feb 24, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

TV & Movies on XBOX360

Hi,

there are several apps available that offer the possibility to view movies and or tv series.

Be aware that most apps require Xbox Live Gold to use them and/or even seperate subscriptions.

For example Netflix offers movies and tv series, but does require a seperate Netflix subscription and gold subscription.

See this link for example the English/UK options:
    www.xbox.com/.../entertainment

5. WPAK Win User

TV & Movies on XBOX360

Hi,

there are several apps available that offer the possibility to view movies and or tv series.

Be aware that most apps require Xbox Live Gold to use them and/or even seperate subscriptions.

For example Netflix offers movies and tv series, but does require a seperate Netflix subscription and gold subscription.

See this link for example the English/UK options:
    www.xbox.com/.../entertainment
  6. BozWalker Win User

Need Streaming Help please

yea i am kinda confused how i connect my xbox360 to my windows xp computer to play movies from my pc thru my xbox to the tv and will it play all formats?
  7. LedMangubat Win User

Star Wars Rogue One purchased in HD on March 25 but no rewards credit

Hello manjungle US,

Can you recall where you made your purchase? For example, was it on the console or through the PC? Was it made on the microsoft.com site or through the Store app in windows?
    Purchased it on the Xbox360 using the Movies & TV app
  8. iAmDexter010 Win User

Anyone ever share movies with thier freinds?

No.

Can you share movies online with your Xbox360?
  9. OCRyzen Win User

What is X.V. color?

[quote user="BeAr GrYlLs 619"]

Should i have it on when im watching tv or movies? Will it cause input lag if i turn it on during gaming?

[/quote]

Sorry, I logged off @ around 4am & didn't see your post...

X.V. Color is a Sony Technology & as Silent Paradigm has stated, the Xbox360 doesn't support the X.V. Color Space.. So you, won't be able to use that setting for the Xbox360, unless your TV Converts to it.. Which would add Input Lag anyway...
Thema:

TV & Movies on XBOX360

1. TV & Movies on XBOX360 - Similar Threads - Movies XBOX360

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. Unable to open Microsoft Movies & TV app on xbox360 (status=80c90010)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open Microsoft Movies & TV app on xbox360 (status=80c90010): When I click on Microsoft Movies and TV, to rent a movie, it takes me to an error screen that reads: "The xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later. (status=80c90010). I've...
  4. Unable to play movie on Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play movie on Xbox360: Hi, I paid to rent Aquaman online from the Microsoft store through laptop have gone to play it on the Xbox360 and rent option is non-existent, can only purchase the movie. Hope this makes sense,...
  5. Microsoft movies and tv on xbox360 error code c101a3ff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft movies and tv on xbox360 error code c101a3ff: Purchased a movie on Xbox360 live, through Microsoft movies and tv. Error code c101a3ff says I cannot play this movie. How do I remedy this situation? 23ce7221-5b32-419c-8264-d7fb97e3f0f6
  6. XBOX360 Does not recognize characters from LEGO Batman Movie Story Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 Does not recognize characters from LEGO Batman Movie Story Pack: Hi, I need help to assist my son. We bought the Lego Batman Movie Story Pack. It comes with BatGirl and Robin. When I place them on the platform, they are not recognized. The message I get is...
  7. Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360: Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as first I had to ensure that I could set to use...
  8. Xbox360 - Rented movie downloaded but Video and sound are out of sync bad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 - Rented movie downloaded but Video and sound are out of sync bad: Client being used: Xbox360 ◾Movie/TV or Artist Title: Young Ones ◾SD or HD: HD ◾Stream or Download: Download ◾Purchase or Rent: Rent ◾What you've tried so far: Cleared storage cache and...
  9. Windows media center and xbox360 and movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows media center and xbox360 and movies: I am using windows 7 with media center, I have connected xbox 360 to WMC as an extender. When I go to the Movies selection on the xbox I do not see any movies and it indicates that there are no...
  10. My xbox360 will play a cleaning disk and dvd movies,

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox360 will play a cleaning disk and dvd movies,: But won't play any games error code 8c230002 pops up i need help please 3c62d020-0336-4f6a-b539-2ce393bd02fb