TV not loading

Discus and support TV not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After this previous update... every time I turn on my xbox my watch TV always says the cable box is disconnected... I either have to completely reboot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IrishFury31, Jun 8, 2014.

1. IrishFury31
    IrishFury31 Guest

TV not loading

After this previous update... every time I turn on my xbox my watch TV always says the cable box is disconnected... I either have to completely reboot my x1 or close out the tv application and go back into it each time... is there a fix for this issue?

:)

IrishFury31, Jun 8, 2014
  2. NF Jedi
    NF Jedi Guest
    Now TV not loading

The best suggestion I have is to completely Uninstall the Hulu app and reinstall it. If reinstalling does not fix this you may need to contact hulu customer support and see if they can fix the issue.

NF Jedi, Jun 8, 2014
  3. ac doomed
    ac doomed Guest
    Now TV not loading

App take to long to load , and fails to load , anyone else had this and if so how did you get round it in on the new preview programme and it used to work before

ac doomed, Jun 8, 2014
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

send an app back to snap mode?

Once in full screen in TV, I think you can say "Xbox, Snap TV" and then it loads your last app with TV on the side. No?
  5. NF Jedi Win User

Now TV not loading

The best suggestion I have is to completely Uninstall the Hulu app and reinstall it. If reinstalling does not fix this you may need to contact hulu customer support and see if they can fix the issue.
  6. Game Dev Win User

Now TV not loading

yes i would do that and a power cycle on your console this can be dont by holding your power button on console for 20 seconds
  7. Kxhl Win User

Sound cutting out

I think it has to do with your TV. Your TV's HDMI port is probably defected or it might have a load of dust in it.
  8. Radioslave Win User

Update makes TV app 480p on start up

Never mind. It was working just fine for about 2 days, then this afternoon I turned on the TV and it was back to the same overstretched 480p picture. The only thing I did different this afternoon was a hard reboot of my Xbox One. I had to reboot because
    My XBox Live screen kept showing those pesky loading circles instead of actually loading content (even though my XBox One passed an internet connection test). After rebooting, XBox Live loaded just fine, but the TV app was back to being broken. I just can't
    win.

I know this is a ridiculous question, but could there be a connection between how the TV app loads and how XBox Live loads?
Thema:

TV not loading

1. TV not loading - Similar Threads - loading

2. Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”: For about 4-5 months now, I’ve been periodically getting this error and it’s driving me crazy. The only thing that fixes it it doing a factory reset, but I have to do it every month or so. This is...
  3. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  4. game takes too long to load and does not startup : (

in XBoX on Consoles
    game takes too long to load and does not startup : (: why does my game take to long to load and when the game actually loads the game either crashes or freezez the game is not a disc so im askin for some suggestions since everything ive done hasent...
  5. New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa: Hello i have purchased a new xbox s digital ehich has come with 3 games, there were no fifa gamr card in the box with the others. I contacted argos where i got it from and they told me the fifa...
  6. Youtube app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app won't load: I keep getting issues with the app, either I get a Black screen for around 1 minute then a error code that does not exist or the app will power down my xbox one. 91f20846-5536-4e85-bf20-ec8b91754f6f
  7. storage device with fifa 18 profile. please select a storage device to load from

in XBoX on Consoles
    storage device with fifa 18 profile. please select a storage device to load from: Hi, I've read a few questions about this but nothing seems to fix the issue. Has anyone been able to fix it? I've spent the best part of 3 hours with EA support, see below transcript with no...
  8. Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare: Hello people! i have two issue.. when i’m playing Call of duty MW its not loading the fully map.. does anyone has fix for this problem?! it happens with the ground war maps. And i’m...
  9. AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.: This is the only game I am having issues with. I had it installed last weekend on my work PC (the only place I use PC gamepass) and it was working fine and I was having a good time. Come back to...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare load times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare load times: Loading the game takes 5 minutes, I haven't tried from internal but what I read that it crashes from internal. I have the xbox one x scorpio edition, so I'm not sure if it's my xbox that's the...