TV on demand/ France / 6play APP

Discus and support TV on demand/ France / 6play APP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, At the beginning I could use this app, (6play) tv on demand for Orange customers. One day I just got the message : You must be Orange... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Le Maque, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Le Maque
    Le Maque Guest

Hello,

At the beginning I could use this app, (6play) tv on demand for Orange customers.

One day I just got the message : You must be Orange customer to use this app.

I am an orange customer, I don't need to log in any account, the machine was supposed to recognize it, and give me access to this app.

Since I just can't use it, Orange tells me the problem is with the xbox one ...

Is that true ? I haven't changed anything since it stopped working !!!

Any clue ? anything I could do ? any ports issue ?

Thanx for any help.

:)

Le Maque, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Appli M6 and FranceTVPluzz

Hey there CactusOhio 4,

We have some steps
    here
    to help troubleshoot issues with the app. If you're still running into issues after trying those, there is also a way to contact 6play M6 on that page. For France TV Pluzz, what is happening when you try to search for the app using the steps on this

page
    ?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Like Bodom
    Like Bodom Guest
    6PLAY isn't working (FR)

Hi, the 6Play app on French network isn't working anymore with the xbox one.

Could you fix it please, there a lot of threads on the french forum but the answer was to post here...

cheers

Like Bodom, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Miss Share Bear Win User

Appli M6 and FranceTVPluzz

Hey there CactusOhio 4,

We have some steps
    here
    to help troubleshoot issues with the app. If you're still running into issues after trying those, there is also a way to contact 6play M6 on that page. For France TV Pluzz, what is happening when you try to search for the app using the steps on this

page
    ?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. Like Bodom Win User

6PLAY isn't working (FR)

This All is in the first post!

it's about three weeks the Apps 6play is down on the french live!

i want it back!

Can't be more clear!
  6. VernierSlake Win User

question about the "Programming" setting in the Privacy options

I believe that setting applies to only TV on demand apps that you can download (Youtube, 4OD etc).
  7. Great Death 009 Win User

Rogers on Demand...

I was referning to the Rogers on Demand Xbox App, you can view the free movies and tv shows that are on the rogers on demand website on the Xbox. If you are a rogers customer you get more perks.
  8. Nico Medic Win User

canal + et canal sat

Abracadabra,

Selon le blog du
    Major Nelson
    :

[quote user="Major Nelson"]In addition, on December 15th Microsoft and Orange

announced
    that Orange TV is coming to Xbox LIVE in France, starting in Spring 2012. Thirty Orange TV channels will initially be available, including the major channels available in the French market. Later in the year, “catch-up” TV and Orange’s video on
    demand catalog will also be available.[/quote]

En Français, Microsoft et Orange annonce la TV d'orange au printemps 2012 sur Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. TV on demand/ France / 6play APP - Similar Threads - demand France 6play

2. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape: See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86
  3. My Xbox demanded update while watching Netflix. Only offered to update or sty offline.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox demanded update while watching Netflix. Only offered to update or sty offline.: Not sure if this is preview related, a bug, both or neither. But since I would hope this would never happen on a released product, I wanted to ensure it gets seen here (insider subreddit) first....
  4. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...
  5. Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is...: It's really frustrating. I go in through https://www.minecraft.net/nb-no/store/minecraft-windows10 a Norwegian site, and press "buy", then the prices change to dollar and when I try to add my...
  6. Game Pass demanding games causes PC to Stutter

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass demanding games causes PC to Stutter: i've got this problem where simply launching a demanding game (Halo Infinite Multiplayer for a recent example) it causes for the whole machine to stutter both in image and audio. all my drivers...
  7. Games on Demand 80% in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Demand 80% in Xbox 360: Just asking I was checking the download size of a few games that i'm downloading and looks like are ok, also I can play the games without problem But, when I download the game.. when hit the...
  8. Assassins Creed Valhalla uninstalled and is demanding I purchase the game after I brought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla uninstalled and is demanding I purchase the game after I brought...: Can you please resolve this issue as it happened the second day after the release of the game and it will not let me redownload the game without me buying the game a second time....
  9. Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did you not make enough Xbox series X for supply and demand?: why would you release only a limited amount of Xbox Series X, hype everyone up about it and release on the bare minimum. c'mon Microsoft.. I am sure you gave some to all the influencers and...
  10. Je veux changer mon Gamertag qui possède mon vrai nom, mais on me demande de payer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je veux changer mon Gamertag qui possède mon vrai nom, mais on me demande de payer: Bonsoir, J'écris car j'ai un soucis qui, selon moi, est très important. En effet, récemment, je voulais enlever mon vrai nom de toutes les plateformes possibles, sauf que on me demande de payer...