: TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

Discus and support : TV provider doesn’t show in the list. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : TV provider doesn’t show in the list. Your provider may not be supported by the app 44dd1482-8a50-4dc9-8fd3-8ff74c1a18ff Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SolventCookie77, Mar 4, 2020.

1. : TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

Your provider may not be supported by the app

:)

SolventCookie77, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Username1987 Win User

The TV provider only works in a few country.
  3. Zdubleu Win User

TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

Your provider may not be supported by the app
  4. Justin26 Win User

TV provider not listed

You removed my zip code code for my protection? Lol...hey how about you guys stop collecting everyone's purchasing and viewing interest via all your Bing cookies, that will do more for our protection that removing our zip codes. Good lord...
  5. BunglingRogue91 Win User

Xbox Video - Purchase History / My Movies Blank

Seriously!!!! This is ridiculous! All of the movies and TV shows I purchased have vanished. The refresh option doesn’t work.
  6. ExodusBro Win User

Missing Bell Fibe TV channels list

Strange... I have Bell TV and Bell fibe listed, I am in London, so not far from you.. Wish i could post a pic to show you.. My TV line up lists as follows - Bell Fibe TV, Bell TV, Broadcast TV - Canada, Rogers Cable, Shaw Direct, Shaw Direct Advanced.
    Thats everything listed in the provider list. Wonder why I have the option and none of you do. This is very strange.
Thema:

1. : TV provider doesn’t show in the list. - Similar Threads - provider doesn’t show

2. Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion: I have been trying to download the game ARK survival evolved for 4 days now. The game tried to auto update and never completed I have tired numerous time to contact Microsoft for support and...
  3. Will Xbox provide a fix for HDMI 2.0 144hz monitor to support 1440p 120hz/VRR OS Display...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox provide a fix for HDMI 2.0 144hz monitor to support 1440p 120hz/VRR OS Display...: Hi I know these questions have been constantly being asked within the community questions. I have currently a 144hz 1440P monitor that supports: HDMI 2.0: 50 ~ 144 Hz HDMI 1.4: 50 ~ 75 Hz...
  4. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...
  5. Info provided

in XBoX Accessibility
    Info provided: ambassador program considering Microsoft at the end of the year review of was that he was in the top 1% on XBOX 2018. His XBOX never shut off and active on it at all times. I knew there ambassador...
  6. complaint of the service provided on a call to customer care

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    complaint of the service provided on a call to customer care: [Mod Removed - PII] Closed Date: 2/19/2020 11:16:12 PM UTC I spoke with [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] (supervisor) with Microsoft accounts and billing for xbox customer service center 1600 MTN...
  7. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...
  8. What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX?: Recently I was looking for the best IPTV service provider for my XBOX, then I found IPTVtune on Quora many people say they are best for XBOX. Can anybody tell me are they really best for XBOX?...
  9. Installation de jeu avec code fourni [Mod Translation - Game installation with code provided]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation de jeu avec code fourni [Mod Translation - Game installation with code provided]: Bonjour, Je viens d' acquérir un pack console avec jeu xbox one s le code fourni est déj utilisé Merci de me renseigner sur la procédure pour Bénéficier du jeu et du game passe [Mod Translation...
  10. 網站誤將"提供於主機(console)"譯成"提供於安慰" [The website mistranslated "provided on the host" to "provide...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    網站誤將"提供於主機(console)"譯成"提供於安慰" [The website mistranslated "provided on the host" to "provide...: 本來打算使用Xbox Support的, 誰知道這樣的翻譯錯誤不是他們的處理範圍, 那只好放在這裡, 希望有微軟的職員看到, 可以立即修正, 而且以後找人檢視利用翻譯軟件後的字眼是否恰當, 不然就成笑話了 https://www.xbox.com/zh-HK/xbox-game-pass/games [Translation-Originally intended to use The...