: TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

Discus and support : TV provider doesn’t show in the list. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : TV provider doesn’t show in the list. Your provider may not be supported by the app 44dd1482-8a50-4dc9-8fd3-8ff74c1a18ff Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SolventCookie77, Mar 4, 2020.

1. : TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

Your provider may not be supported by the app

:)

SolventCookie77, Mar 4, 2020
  2. FabioHVSilva Win User

TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

The TV provider only works in a few country.
  3. Zdubleu Win User

TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

Your provider may not be supported by the app
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Sorry Truth8365,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Sorry Truth8365!
  5. Justin26 Win User

TV provider not listed

You removed my zip code code for my protection? Lol...hey how about you guys stop collecting everyone's purchasing and viewing interest via all your Bing cookies, that will do more for our protection that removing our zip codes. Good lord...
  6. BunglingRogue91 Win User

Xbox Video - Purchase History / My Movies Blank

Seriously!!!! This is ridiculous! All of the movies and TV shows I purchased have vanished. The refresh option doesn’t work.
Thema:

1. : TV provider doesn’t show in the list. - Similar Threads - provider doesn’t show

2. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...: Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails! I have to right-click...
  3. email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.: My email provider {which I used for 20 years) recently shut down completely and combined with some sort business software company. Both my late husband and I used ureach as our set up accounts for...
  4. Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card: Why must I provide a physical address when purchasing an XBOX game, when I am not paying with a credit card? 2825e6be-7609-44a2-a10c-fa4d879f478d
  5. Xbox One Controller Aux providing audio, but not chat features

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Aux providing audio, but not chat features: I use a pair of earbuds plugged into my Xbox One Recon Tech controller for just about all activities. While game audio had worked consistently, for the past month or so, I have been gradually...
  6. Xbox Bricked by insider build... Does Xbox Insider provide support anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Bricked by insider build... Does Xbox Insider provide support anymore?: Console rebooted for forced insider update... and came up in the "Something went wrong" screen. Factory reset does not work as it boots back into the something went wrong screen after the attempt....
  7. Xbox identity provider and a Plague Tale: Innoncence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox identity provider and a Plague Tale: Innoncence: I currently have a problem when I try to play the game A plague Tale Innocence. I should be abble to play it since I subscribed to the xbox game pass (it's currently active and I can play other...
  8. WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER: I am annoyed with microsoft for using UPS as their main delivery provider UPS have been proven to be useless when delivering things I had scheduled delivery date of 25th of may, and I have been...
  9. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because, I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much...
  10. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...