: Tv resolution

Discus and support : Tv resolution in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Tv resolution What kind of TV? Find the picture or display settings and it should be in there. Not much else we can do with little info.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by XxSyCoTiiCxX HD, Feb 13, 2020.

1. : Tv resolution

What kind of TV? Find the picture or display settings and it should be in there. Not much else we can do with little info.

:)

XxSyCoTiiCxX HD, Feb 13, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Tv resolution

Hello! have you checked your tv settings?
  3. Iautorenewedu Win User

resolution for tv

TmoneyDavis,

I need a bit more information.

1. TV provider

2. Layout (Set Top box (STB) aka Cable box hdmi Xbox One hdmi TV),

3. Make/Model of STB, and AVR (Receiver; if used).

4. TV or Monitor (like for a PC?)

Please let me know this info so I can help you better. I am sure we can get this running.
  4. TmoneyDavis Win User

resolution for tv

Same problem. Yes it does behave different when connected to TV. I can't get above 480 no matter what channel its on.
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Tv resolution

Hello! What kind of tv is it? What Xbox do you have?
  6. dvaldez70 Win User

TV Resolution

There's a "doh!" moment in here - fast moving images makes total sense for games. Still a little curious why it wouldn't be available for movie watching... Time to upgrade! Thanks!
Thema:

1. : Tv resolution - Similar Threads - resolution

2. Resolution stuck at 640x480 when streaming to computer

in XboX Insiders
    Resolution stuck at 640x480 when streaming to computer: With Xbox connected to my sound bar via HDMI and sound bar to TV (both being powered off), the Xbox (streamed to my Surface Book) renders with 640x480 locked in, and unable to be adjusted, as long...
  3. Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?: Hi, quick question, but I could swear the older dashboard was super sharp on my 4K TV but the new one is definitely not. 1080p at max, pretty blurry if you go closer. Is that normal? Does it not...
  4. My resolution does not support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My resolution does not support.: I recently streamed my xbox one from my old tv (that supports only 360p quality) to my monitor that supports higher resolution, so I changed it to a higher one. But I forgot to turn it back before...
  5. Xbox one s stuck on 640 resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck on 640 resolution: Hello, I have booted up my console and suddenly I cannot select any other resolution than 640. It was working fine yesterday. I have done a soft reset, a hard reset, and swapped HDMI cables....
  6. Xbox one s resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s resolution: Xbox one s will only work on 640x480, anything higher and the screen goes blank and resets to 640x480 again. 4771100b-8ea9-48b0-a555-9abfc1c0d4bb
  7. Xbox One Resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Resolution: I do not understand why Xbox 360 had the 768p option and Xbox One doesn't? 1ca2faff-fcc9-4b10-a422-1f49e02ef59f
  8. [xbox one s] Error when selecting 4k UHD resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    [xbox one s] Error when selecting 4k UHD resolution: hi everyone! I´m having problems when selecting the 4k uhd resolution in my xbox one s. Although my tv supports 4k 60hz (10bit) and HDR (and its working causa i watch 4h/hdr movies on the tv...
  9. Xbox resolution problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution problem: So let me start at the beginning, I got my xbox One S around 6 months ago and connected it to my TV via HDMI and as I'd expect it auto adjusted its resolution and worked! A couple weeks later I...
  10. Resolution Not Supported error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution Not Supported error: Hey guys, I'm in need of some major help. I've had my Xbox One X for 2.5 years now & I'm running into my first serious issue. So, to start, I play/stream on a 50" 1080p Vizio. Im tech saavy so my...