TV Signal Drops on 2nd Game Load

Discus and support TV Signal Drops on 2nd Game Load in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had this issue on Alpha slip ahead a couple of weeks ago and had to drop down to Alpha to fix it, now it has followed me from end of last week. On... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gowans007, Mar 15, 2021.

1. /u/gowans007
    /u/gowans007 Guest

I had this issue on Alpha slip ahead a couple of weeks ago and had to drop down to Alpha to fix it, now it has followed me from end of last week.

On the load of the 2nd game I play on my xbox series x the HDMi drops out and I'm told there is no connection on my TV and have to hard restart. (Game audio still works on headset).

Game loads after a full system restart.

My TV is an LG E9 with the latest firmware running on 4k 120fps.

Issue is so annoying, maybe I'll need to drop from insider soon (after 7 years).

submitted by /u/gowans007
    [link] [comments]

/u/gowans007, Mar 15, 2021
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

Xbox One TV and Xfinity X1

Mine worked beautifully... never lost TV signal and never had any trouble. After this last monthly update, it's the exact opposite. Nothing but problems and never loads up TV properly. I got tired of constantly going through TV setup just to get the signal
    back. (using Xfinity also)
  3. I Nu B Devil I Win User

Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?

With WiFi, you can get drops caused by passive interference. This is things like walls, cables, radiators, TVs and other electronic equipment within the household.

The recommended connection is a wired one. You can also try a signal booster.
    What's a signal booster?

A Signal Booster is a device that will plug into your modem/Router that will strengthen the signal
  4. IntenseJames Win User

Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?

With WiFi, you can get drops caused by passive interference. This is things like walls, cables, radiators, TVs and other electronic equipment within the household.

The recommended connection is a wired one. You can also try a signal booster.
    What's a signal booster?
  5. c1turbo Win User

HDMI passthrough disabled with XBOX One off / standby.

Pass thru doesn't even matter when the signal gets dropped with the xbox on.

It's so bad that I can't even use the TV through anymore.

I'm about to return this POS. Total fail!!
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

My Xbox One turns on but doesn't start

Could you further describe your problem?

Is there any signal on your TV?

If not did you try a new HDMI cable?

Or does it get stuck on the loading screen?
Thema:

1. TV Signal Drops on 2nd Game Load - Similar Threads - Signal Drops 2nd

2. Xbox one S no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S no signal: I haven't been able to use my xbox since 3-20-21 since the recent update, My tv is working fine im able to play games on my gaming pc but my xbox isn't working on that tv it will work on a...
  3. All my wireless headphones are dropping signals constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my wireless headphones are dropping signals constantly: Hi there, I purchased my Xbox One X 10 days back from Bestbuy, Canada. At first, I bought an Astro A20 wireless headset, which is an Xbox certified product. From the very first day, I faced...
  4. Xbox dropping Wi-Fi Signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dropping Wi-Fi Signal: Every 30 Minutes My Xbox drops Connection & Re-connects In 10 seconds. I’ve tried hard resetting , energy saving mode , unplugging externals , clearing MAC address , clearing persistent storage ,...
  5. Xbox one X signal drop with Yamaha Reciever and HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X signal drop with Yamaha Reciever and HDR: So I recently was able to get HDR passthrough correctly through my Yamaha receiver RXv681 by using the MS provided HDMI cable and choosing the correct mode for the receiver, but now, when a game...
  6. XBOX One with new Samsung SmartTV - Signal Drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One with new Samsung SmartTV - Signal Drops: I have enjoyed my XBOX One for with an older Vizio TV, but recently upgraded to a new SAMSUNG SMARTTV (UN55HU7200FXZA). I have connected my XBOX One to the new TV but immediately began seeing the...
  7. Signal drop in Gears 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signal drop in Gears 4: I have a Sony XBR-49X700D and the issue is when I boot up Gears 4 the hdmi signal drops and I am left only with sound and no picture. I spent some time figuring out how to get all the green checks...
  8. If on 40% downloading the wifi signal drops because of any reason then will the downloading ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If on 40% downloading the wifi signal drops because of any reason then will the downloading ...: On slow network in india some light gone thats by I'm asking 9b74df5d-5be6-4f76-9930-309bae5b3cf5
  9. Xbox 360 dropping wireless signal during gaming/streaming Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dropping wireless signal during gaming/streaming Netflix: My Xbox 360 (500GB) with internal wireless adapter drops my wireless signal every time I am using Live. For example, if I am streaming a show on Netflix, mid-episode it says I have to be signed in...
  10. HELP: TV signal drops every time

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP: TV signal drops every time: Every time I turn my Xbox One on it shows the cable working and then within 3 seconds it goes black screen. Sometimes I get the "Weve lost your TV signal" message and most of the times it's just a...