Tv supports Dolby Vision

Discus and support Tv supports Dolby Vision in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox says it supports it with a green checkmark. However, when I put movies that have Dolby Vision my TV does not recognize it. The same is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WyrmHero Blade, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Tv supports Dolby Vision

The xbox says it supports it with a green checkmark. However, when I put movies that have Dolby Vision my TV does not recognize it. The same is happening for games. Are there any games that run on Dolby Vision? Thanks.

:)

WyrmHero Blade, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

No Dolby Vision on my Vizio M55-D0 since October update

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

Hi there SorrowSeer,

Thanks for the update on the inquiry on the Dolby Vision. To start enjoying this feature today, you need a TV that supports
    the latest version of Dolby Vision

To setup this feature, first check if you have a compatible TV by going on your Xbox to the 4K TV Details page under Settings. You can also check the full list of supported TVs here.

• Next enable Dolby Vision on your console by navigating to Settings -> Display and sound -> Video output -> Video modes -> Allow Dolby Vision.

Hope this helps.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Will Dolby Vision support come to Xbox One X for 4K bluray discs?

5. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox One S - Which HDR TV's?

But know that HDR and Dolby Vision are two different, incompatible, color schemes for UHD TV sets. Most support HDR but some support Dolby Vision. There are a couple of websites I check for this kind of tech talk but I don't think we csn post links to
    outside sites here. Most UHD tvs support HDR 10 but I've heard Dolby Vision is better. Xbox One does not support Dolby Vision, just HDR 10.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Tv supports Dolby Vision

I have an article here. Maybe it will help. Link.

Games dolby list.

To see if your TV supports Dolby Vision on Xbox, check your console’s 4K TV Details (Settings > Display & sound > Video output > 4K TV details), or check the
    list from Dolby.
Thema:

Tv supports Dolby Vision

1. Tv supports Dolby Vision - Similar Threads - supports Dolby Vision

2. XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...: What should I do? Changing TV is ridiculous as it is a good Philips 4K 49PUS6412. Will I continue watching 4K video BR Player still? XBOX device output is now 1080p!...
  3. Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019: Greetings. There are two games that support Dolby Vision: 1. Battlefield 1. 2. Mass Effect: Andromeda. https://www.dolby.com/us/en/categories/games.html Can You, please, tell me - will I get...
  4. When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player: Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision? bcb9c543-a412-4ef2-9988-55f18bfd7e82
  5. Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is blu-ray player app on xbox one x going to support Dolby Vision?: Till now, the only app support dolby vision on xbox is netflix. 326f219d-1f26-4aa6-b0f1-c07e722f4838
  6. Will Dolby Vision support come to Xbox One X for 4K bluray discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Dolby Vision support come to Xbox One X for 4K bluray discs?: I should have researched more, but am really disappointed to find out that Dolby Vision isnt supported for discs (or vizio tvs at all). Is this planned in the future? Want to make sure I return my...
  7. Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support: Greetings. There's an official list of Dolby Vision supported games by Dolby: Games in Dolby Does Microsoft's Xbox One X console support these games playback in Dolby Vision format?...
  8. HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR10 is supported on Xbox One X Blu Ray player.. what about Dolby Vision ?: Will there be a firmware update that will allow Dolby Vision Blu Ray discs to play on the Xbox One X? I don’t really want to buy a separate Blu Ray player for Dolby Vision unless I have to....
  9. Dolby Vision Support for Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision Support for Xbox One X: I preordered the Xbox one x which many of us on here will receive next week. Because of this, I need to now purchase a 4k TV. I'm in the market to purchase a premium 4k TV. I've done extensive...
  10. Dolby Vision Support Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision Support Xbox One X: I preordered the Xbox one x which many of us on here will receive next week. Because of this, I need to now purchase a 4k TV. I'm in the market to purchase a premium 4k TV. I've done extensive...