TV through USB stutterinh

Discus and support TV through USB stutterinh in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed the last few weeks that oneguide (TV) is stuttering in its video after 10-15 minutes. To gain a consistent frame rate I need to quit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Grugly, Jul 14, 2019 at 2:26 PM.

1. /u/Grugly
    /u/Grugly Guest

I have noticed the last few weeks that oneguide (TV) is stuttering in its video after 10-15 minutes.

To gain a consistent frame rate I need to quit oneguide and restart it...

submitted by /u/Grugly
    [link] [comments]

2. CypherXS Win User

Wireless headset for use with Xbox One X AND smart TV

Would they work in my setup? Sound output through TV, mic input through xbox?

In the Astro 50 what is transporting the mic input, is it the usb?
  3. C00L80L7x24601 Win User

USB Digital TV Tuner no longer finds any channels after disconnecting, reconnecting and rescanning

This may be irrelevant, but I have a question about the TV tuner. I understand that you plug the tuner into the XB1 through USB, not HDMI. I have an Xbox 360 hooked up to my XB1 through the HDMI-in port. In order to play 360 games, I have to use the TV app,
    and the TV tuner uses the TV app as well in order to work. I also understand that when you plug in the TV tuner, the OneGuide separates the TV tuner channels from the "HDMI content". My question is this: if I have a TV tuner with a coax cable connected through
    the XB1's USB port AND an Xbox 360 connected through the XB1'S HDMI-in port (both at the same time), can I switch between my Xbox 360 and my TV tuner when using the TV app? Thanks for the help!
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Official Headset Adaptor

I have mine connected via usb directly to the tv (this way you get the sound through for anything connected to the tv), then i just have the red and white cables plugged in.
  5. OmittedCracker7 Win User

Can you watch a movie through usb stick?

there wont be an update to allow you to play movies tv series etc via a usb stick, microsoft and the other companies ..netflix etc will simply lose money if you watch a tv series or a movie through other sources.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

help to set up live tv one guide required

Hi Don,

Unfortunately I don't think that is a compatible set up for Live TV on the Xbox One because Video output or input is through HDMI so the Xbox will not be able to get any video without an HDMI output from a cable box or if you have the official Xbox One USB
    TV Tuner. There is no way to input the built in tuner's details manually to get a picture through IR, it must be through HDMI or the Xbox USB TV Tuner.

The support articles I provided before states all of that information and also describes the best way to connect home theater systems and unfortunately IR video output is not possible on the Xbox.
Thema:

1. TV through USB stutterinh - Similar Threads - through USB stutterinh

2. Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive: I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I was wondering if the Xbox ONE S All-Digital...
  3. can i run a harmonix drum kit with usb plug through my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i run a harmonix drum kit with usb plug through my laptop?: can i run a harmonix drum kit with a usb plug through my laptop? 167efbb8-8527-4309-8e15-65d42270b74c
  4. Windows 10: Unable to detect Xbox one wireless controllers through USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10: Unable to detect Xbox one wireless controllers through USB: Hi Previously using PS3 controllers connecting through SCPtoolkit. Decided to change and purchased Xbox one controllers however after several tries windows still unable to detect controllers....
  5. Can I update a game through a USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I update a game through a USB?: I was wondering if I can update a game through a USB? I don't have good internet connection. i wanted to use Starbuck's internet to update call of duty ww2. I got the game late, in early october....
  6. Media Player/USB movies do not play in 5.1 surround through A/V system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player/USB movies do not play in 5.1 surround through A/V system: Unfortunately, I had to replace my old Sony A/V system due to loose HDMI connections. I purchased an Onkyo 5.2 receiver as its replacement. I have a 5.1 speaker setup. I have a cable box,...
  7. Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability: I've been a Microsoft and Xbox customer for 15+ years. Though I love my Xbox One, I'm concerned that they will not allow certain changes that I believe impact the user/customer experience. Xbox...
  8. Qam cable Running through xbox USB tv tuner

in XBoX on Consoles
    Qam cable Running through xbox USB tv tuner: i would like to see this and i have seen other people asking for this on the service forums please add this on the next system update. cf464672-7089-4402-9874-de5db41a63e2
  9. cant sync my controller with my windows 10 pc through usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync my controller with my windows 10 pc through usb: this is my second topic and there's a good chance i got an answer for the older one but it seems like i cant find it no where so here i am asking once again... i have an xbox one controller...
  10. USB flash drive won't fit through the door.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB flash drive won't fit through the door.: I've checked through these forums to no avail. Seems no-one else has had this problem. All of my USB drives will not reach the port because the body of the drive will not clear the door. I...