TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings"

Discus and support TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I use the TV Tuner on my Xbox, and went to rescan my channels, but with the "Simplified Settings"... I can't find the option. Is it just me? Did Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DThoendel, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/DThoendel
    /u/DThoendel Guest

I use the TV Tuner on my Xbox, and went to rescan my channels, but with the "Simplified Settings"... I can't find the option. Is it just me? Did Xbox accidentally just delete that whole section?

submitted by /u/DThoendel
    [link] [comments]

/u/DThoendel, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

My console hdmi output works with one tv but not the other.

Hey mate, in that case I suggest ringing your TV manufacturer for more info about the issue. In a related thread, the agent from the display company suggested that the particular TV set was at fault.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

black screen

Hey there Hemi! First, thanks for all the steps you have tried. Just to see if we can't simplify things a little bit, can you try restoring both your console and your TV to their factory defaults. Can you also make sure your TV is set appropriately and use
    "Game Mode" if you have it available on your TV. Let us know if that helps, thanks!
  4. Falkon(2) Win User

Anyone with Samsung UNxxES8000?

It's actually better to calibrate a TV using a Blu-ray player with a HD Calibration Blu-ray disc. In my experience calibrating from a PC can be tricky because you have to verify what video range your PC is outputting and what your TV is set to accept and
    work within. Blu-ray simplifies this as everything is in the video range (16-235).
  5. No1 Spazz Win User

Mtu Error

let me try to simplify my set up, but i doubt it will work...
  6. SnoFox Win User

Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing

The fix just reached the BETA Insider ring today. Hopefully not much longer for the general public.
    Are you able to confirm that the fix is working or not in the "BETA Insider ring?" If your device is enrolled in the Insider Program how do you get into this BETA?
Thema:

1. TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings" - Similar Threads - Tuner Beta Ring

2. OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?: Whether I choose "Freeview" or "Freeview National Lineup", loads of channels are missing from OneGuide. The tuner found 178 channels but many appear at the bottom of the guide with no lineup...
  3. USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update

in XboX Insiders
    USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update: Hello all my USB TV tuner is not detected since the last update today I'm alpha skip ahead ring thank you for your help submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  4. TV tuner no longer working after update (alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    TV tuner no longer working after update (alpha): The Hauppauge tv tuner for Xbox one no longer works for me on oneguide after the latest update. Tried all 3 usb ports and no difference. It works when doing the setup by scanning for channels and...
  5. TV TUNER HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV TUNER HELP: Hi, I would like to know if the hardware "tv tuner" for xbox one works with open channels from brazil, and what is the antenna that I need to buy to use, I bought the tv tuner but I can not use it...
  6. Xbox One S not detecting Microsoft USB TV tuner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S not detecting Microsoft USB TV tuner: I have the official Microsoft Xbox One Digital TV Tuner and I'm in Australia. I'm following the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv At the screen that says...
  7. Connected to XBL for TV Tuner to work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to XBL for TV Tuner to work??: I have an Xbox One X on my boat and am using the Hauppauge TV tuner card to get HDTV over the air. However I cant seem to get any signal unless/until I connect to XBL. Is this expected behavior?...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: USB TV Tuner

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: USB TV Tuner: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: USB TV Tuner You will require a TV antenna fca1e491-dd1f-47dd-8819-f05ad1eeee17
  9. Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner. Hello WideGiant, Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear your TV tuner is not working. This link...
  10. TV Tuner not recognised on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV Tuner not recognised on Xbox One X: Hi there, I bought a Digital TV Tuner and when i plug it on the Xbox One X, nothing appear. Tried to configure OneGuide app but that keep saying me to plug the tuner. Also tried cold boot...