: Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x

Discus and support : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x Hi all , this is just a post to help (even if it's just one person I've helped it'll be worth it as... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by paulprice2, Jan 5, 2021.

1. paulprice2
    paulprice2 Guest

Hi all , this is just a post to help (even if it's just one person I've helped it'll be worth it as it driven me mental)

Here's my setup , xbox series x , sony ag 8 TV, bose sound bar (hdmi arc connected) , USB hardrive connected to xbox

Now it's taken a while to work out but while playing games from the official xbox USB hardrive I've had to turn off my Sony bravia sync which controls the bose soundbar due to the TV switching off after 10 minutes.

This has driven me nuts having to do this every time I want to play the xbox , just recently I've installed valhalla which wanted to install to the ssd drive due to it being an x title and I've noticed that I don't need to turn the sync mode off now . So
    for some reason while playing older games on the USB hardrive the xbox and TV don't communicate thus turning the TV off thinking its idle (even turning all settings off so it shouldn't turn off while idle) while on the other hand playing games from ssd does
    communicate and use the hdmi cec settings . Hope this has helped someone because there has honestly not been a post (or one I could find) from xbox or Sony to help in this matter .

Ps TV model is an AG8 but wouldn't let me select it on the category description

:)

paulprice2, Jan 5, 2021
  2. toonarmy206 Win User

Controller/TV question

Mine turns off after 10 minutes too.
  3. Bitty13006 Win User

XBox One Powering On When No One is Home

I have had this happen twice now. But it tuned on within a minute after I verbally told the xbox to turn off and it turned off the tv and receiver. I believe both times all 3 things turned on.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how to get xbox to turn on/off projector

There is a work around to this is you set the projector to turn off automatically after x minutes when there is no signal.

The only other option available is to have the xbox set to power saving instead of instant on. The ability to send the Power Off signal in this way is done through the Xbox One in Settings > Power & Startup > TV & A/V power options
  5. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  6. EricCarpenter3 Win User

OLED77CXPUA, XBOX ONE X, and Dolby Vision

I figured it out just in case if anyone has this issue with any LG CX and maybe GX model. If your Xbox is saying Dolby Vision is not supported on your CX. Go into the settings and Turn off AMD Freesync in the TV settings. This setting comes turned
    on by default and make the XBOX say your TV does not support Dolby Vision.
    I came here looking for an answer to this, but it can’t be to turn off AMD Freesync. Thats a headline feature of using the CX with a XBox One S or X (or the series X coming out).
Thema:

1. : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x - Similar Threads - turns off minutes

2. Xbox one s turns on for 1 minute then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s turns on for 1 minute then turns off: So my Xbox will turn on for about a minute and while its on it wont display anything, the sync button wont work I cant turn on the Xbox using the controller also the controller wont connect even...
  3. Is there anyway to stop my Xbox controller from turning off every 15 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to stop my Xbox controller from turning off every 15 minutes: Why must my xbox controller turn off every 15 Minutes I have tried charging it with out the batters in and it still doesn’t work the main reason i am doing this is because when i go out some where...
  4. My Xbox has been turning off within five minutes of playing Cold War since it’s release.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has been turning off within five minutes of playing Cold War since it’s release.: [IMG] submitted by /u/turtleii1 [link] [comments]
  5. Why does my Xbox one turn off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one turn off after a minute: Hey, my xbox turns on but after about a minute it will turn itself off during this process the tv doeant get an HDMI signal either. Does anyone know why this happened or how to fix it? I already...
  6. My Xbox one s console will turn on for about a minute, but wont connect and turn off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s console will turn on for about a minute, but wont connect and turn off.: my Xbox one s will turn on for about 45 seconds, then turn off. however, it wont even connect to the tv, it wont receive the signal. we’ve tried pretty much everything. we’ve moved it to a...
  7. Xbox One X turns on for a minute but shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on for a minute but shuts off: Today I was playing THPS1+2 on my xbox one x. I have all my games downloaded to an external drive while everything else is saved internally, having about 1.4 TBs of free space in total. I made it...
  8. Xbox One keeps turning off the projector every 15 minutes or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps turning off the projector every 15 minutes or so.: Hello! My xbox is having a weird issue where it is turning off the projector that I play through every 15 minutes or so. I've isolated the issue to the xbox, as it happens when connected to...
  9. Why is my xbox 360 shutting off under one minute after i turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox 360 shutting off under one minute after i turn it on.: I got my Xbox 360 E from ebay, when I turned it on it will stay for under a minute (Let's say 25 to 30 seconds) before it will shut. When I looked inside the motherboard it was extremely dusty,...
  10. My Xbox one s turns off by itself after about 15+ minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s turns off by itself after about 15+ minutes.: I've had beem watching movie when it First happened. I was thinking the sensor. But the one s using the button feature. I was lost I did a reset and did the basics. Still nothing im lost currently...