tv/xbox cosole and labtop two controllers

Discus and support tv/xbox cosole and labtop two controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have one tv/xbox one console and one labtop xbox on both, i got one of the controllers from my son to start xbox on windows 10, works find, but my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iramccook, Mar 25, 2020.

1. iramccook
    iramccook Guest

i have one tv/xbox one console and one labtop xbox on both, i got one of the controllers from my son to start xbox on windows 10, works find, but my controller controls both tv and labtop, how can seperate them

:)

iramccook, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Madshoethrower Win User

Xbox one to pc streaming lag

Hi

when the signal gets sent to your labtop and xbox via wifi there is interference from furniture, other electronics etc. while playing the game it need to send more data back and forth , which is why there is more lag while playing. I found that for best
    results connect the xbox directly to your labtop then connect the labtop to your router via wifi then share the wifi connection with the xbox's Ethernet connection.
  3. wolfheart517 Win User

Madden shopper

tv 4k

xbox x

two controls
  4. AppealingPond33 Win User

PORTABL HANDHELD XBOX360

but you can make it labtop sized
  5. AlphaKnight495 Win User

Random disconnections during Co-op/ Single player

speed test was on wifi labtop/ wired connection to xbox , if it have a short why is it I still can go On live?
  6. itake ekati Win User

Not able to connect to internet.

Also if I have the tablet or the labtop in my room and they get a good signal and the xbox shows that the connection is good. then what could be the problem?
Thema:

1. tv/xbox cosole and labtop two controllers - Similar Threads - cosole labtop controllers

2. Xbox controller button Mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller button Mapping: I am trying to mapp xbox controller buttons. And I want to swap D-pad down button with LT button. But I cant find LT or RT button on the list of the available buttons in mapping button list....
  3. P2 paddle issue on elite controller v1

in XBoX on Consoles
    P2 paddle issue on elite controller v1: Hi, hope someone can help..have an elite controller gears 4 controller, the P2 paddle now doesn't work. Tried the mapping, changing paddles, nothing. The green bit still clicks in. Possibly...
  4. Xbox One controller faulty headphone socket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller faulty headphone socket: I have made a video that shows the steps required to replace the headphone jack socket in the Xbox One controllers. May help some guys out :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJBJYd62cvU Ant....
  5. Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack: I recently bought a second xbox one controller. When I plug my mic into the new controller the audio output is ~25% the total volume of my old controller. I'm thinking its a hardware problem as...
  6. what is best new xbox cosole for me to purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is best new xbox cosole for me to purchase?: i have 34.mbs download speed and 6 mbs upload speed b00901a2-768a-4a41-bb39-8110816a1313
  7. i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...: i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem is the computer is asking for a pin. where is it/which sheet of paper is it on?...
  8. Power supply, length without cosole

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Power supply, length without cosole: I have just finished going through an issue with chat support about my xbox randomly turning off and losing all power to the AC Adapter. They were able to resolve my issue but it seems that i will...
  9. cosole vetada ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cosole vetada ?: buenso dias sigo esperando respuesta sobre el veto de mi consola xbox 360 slim, num de serie consola 603542113905 id de la consola : 54056780367 [Mod translate: Good morning I'm still...
  10. my live gold subscription apear in my xbox account over internet from my labtop, but it does ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my live gold subscription apear in my xbox account over internet from my labtop, but it does ...: I have one month xbox live gold subscription expire on 06/20/2016, I see this information from my account over internet using my laptop. but when using my xbox one my gold supscription does not...