Twitch and saving past broadcasts

Discus and support Twitch and saving past broadcasts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For those who broadcast their games via Twitch and save past broadcasts, is there a trick to doing it? My account in Twitch is set up to archive past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benseac, Mar 30, 2015.

1. benseac
    benseac Guest

For those who broadcast their games via Twitch and save past broadcasts, is there a trick to doing it? My account in Twitch is set up to archive past broadcasts and, from what I've read, that should take care of it. However, it doesn't seem to do it. I'm
    sure I'm missing something but various searches I've made have come up empty so I thought I'd ask here. And before someone asks, no, there's no Twitch section in the Apps part of the Xbox forum so I can't ask there. Twitch and saving past broadcasts :)

:)

benseac, Mar 30, 2015
  2. odacrew1
    odacrew1 Guest
    Recording capabilities.

It looks like you can save your stream broadcasts on twitch tv
    Link

odacrew1, Mar 30, 2015
  3. QuestionTwitch and saving past broadcasts :)

If you link your YouTube account with your twitch account you can tell twitch to upload past live broadcasts to YouTube.

NathanielLarson, Mar 30, 2015
  4. odacrew1 Win User

Recording capabilities.

It looks like you can save your stream broadcasts on twitch tv
    Link
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

Question(:

If you link your YouTube account with your twitch account you can tell twitch to upload past live broadcasts to YouTube.
  6. DaveFalcon73 Win User

Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???

Restart of Xbox One has resolved the Game DVR issue with Twitch locking out broadcasting after showing the Twitch "Your access has been revoked due to your past bad behaviour", Twitch still isn't fixed though, definitely a server side problem.
  7. GrantDesfosses Win User

Highlights and past broadcast for Twitch on the XB1

I have the same problem..any answers out there for this?
  8. Bosstonez Win User

Highlights and past broadcast for Twitch on the XB1

Wow!! It took 6 months to get an answer (Which by the way...thank you, Calmesinho, for at least answering something) but I'm still at square one with no answer. I'm not wanting it to watch myself play, my viewers/followers mostly watch me from their XB1s
    and they want to watch past broadcasts. I just find it unnerving that I can't get a decent answer from ANYONE! LoL
Thema:

1. Twitch and saving past broadcasts - Similar Threads - Twitch saving past

2. Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch: Hey so i don't know if I'm being really stupid or not. But i cant find any setting to allow me to share the Xbox party audio when I'm live on twitch. if anyone could help me here, that would be...
  3. twitch on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    twitch on xbox: Hello good afternoon, I have a problem with the twitch application on xbox one, I am a streamer, I used to do direct every day ,until one day the twitch application no longer allowed me to do...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare In Game on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare In Game on Twitch: Why is it that when I stream COD MW on Twitch I can only hear my voice and not everyone else's? When my friend does the same on his PS4, everyone's voice can be heard. We are using in-game chat....
  5. Fortnite and Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and Twitch: Ive been streaming on twitch and i realised that my teams voices weren't being heard by my viewers, i play on xbox and my friends are on other gaming platforms. We use in-game voice chat which...
  6. game chat on twitch stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    game chat on twitch stream: i stream games like call of duty and fortnite on twitch with people on other consoles and i get a lot of complaints on how the viewers cant hear the other people in game. is there a cheap way to...
  7. Inside Xbox live Twitch #InsideXbox

in XboX Insiders
    Inside Xbox live Twitch #InsideXbox: [IMG] submitted by /u/Sterminator23 [link] [comments]
  8. Game chat not streamed on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat not streamed on Twitch: When I stream on Twitch or Mixer, while playing with ps4 teammates, their audio isn't included in the stream. However, when my ps4 friends stream, my audio is included. Theyre not using a capture...
  9. Twitch App on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App on Xbox 360.: I was going to go and download Twitch on my Xbox 360 the other day (yes, I still have an Xbox 360), but there is no download option and is shown on the home screen like Netflix and Hulu is shown....
  10. TWITCH - Unable to log in to a different account on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWITCH - Unable to log in to a different account on xbox one: Hi, I used Twitch to stream Madden yesterday from my team's account, when I had finished, I logged out of Twitch, closed the app and closed down my xbox one. Today I want to sign into my personal...