Twitch app, adding party chat not working properly

Discus and support Twitch app, adding party chat not working properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After an hour looking for this...I have found it! The twitch app on Xbox is not working properly when it comes to add peoples voices from the party to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JhanluisOrta, Jan 14, 2021.

1. JhanluisOrta
    JhanluisOrta Guest

After an hour looking for this...I have found it!

The twitch app on Xbox is not working properly when it comes to add peoples voices from the party to the stream. I have tried multiples times and it did not work. Until I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Now it gives the message to my friends in my party
    to add their voices but I cannot regulate their voices from the app it sticks always at 100. Im asking somebody else had this problem. Would like to know if there solutions.

Thanks for reading.

:)

JhanluisOrta, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
  3. matthewiag Win User

Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

I don't think Twitch Support Party chat anymore.

My friend was having the same issue. It worked with Mixer fine but Twitch App it did not work.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app

Hey there MaggotKing18 there's a similar thread on this subject
    here if you want to add your input :)

Just be sure to stay away from console comparisons. Thanks!
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Streaming

HI their,

The Twitch App for Xbox has a new feature: you now have the ability to broadcast your Party Chat.

To use this, enable the “Broadcast party chat” option in the
    Twitch app settings on Xbox.

Everyone in your party will have the option to allow/enable their voice to be heard by your broadcast/stream. Should they decline (DISABLE) , you’ll still be able to chat with them in your party, but they will not be heard
    on the Stream/broadcast.

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
Thema:

1. Twitch app, adding party chat not working properly - Similar Threads - Twitch app adding

2. Twitch app, restriction and entering a code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch app, restriction and entering a code.: I am trying to Download Twitch and it won't let me because of age restriction. I though I fixed by making 18 years old and it still won't let me download it so where can i go to enter a code it...
  3. Twitch app not working on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch app not working on Xbox one?: I keep getting an error code:BFA8B6EB it livestreams for a few seconds then stops and thats the error code that displays when i go back to twitch f9d25461-fd98-4d39-9892-3c50b09ea5c8
  4. Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.: I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is ticking "include my audio" but when we tried to...
  5. Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.: I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is ticking "include my audio" but when we tried to...
  6. New Webcam isn’t working with series x on twitch app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Webcam isn’t working with series x on twitch app: i see a lot of other people having the same issue. I can go into Skype and it shows that my brand new webcam works perfectly fine but when i goto stream on twitch the webcam isnt recognized. Ive...
  7. Anybody else having issues with the Twitch app crashing after starting stream??

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else having issues with the Twitch app crashing after starting stream??: Everytime I start a broadcast it crashes within 30 seconds wtf submitted by /u/RashaanTHarvey [link] [comments]
  8. Series X Twitch App Not Available

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Twitch App Not Available: Anyone had the problem that you try to download the twitch app, but it says you already have it. But when you go to your apps, it isn’t showing? Kinda stuck in a loop. Thanks :) submitted by...
  9. Added music player support For TWITCH app broadcasting On Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added music player support For TWITCH app broadcasting On Xbox One?: This happens to be one of mine and other broadcasters most wanted features to come to the twitch app for Xbox One. The ability to allow my viewers to listen to the music I'm listening, Would...
  10. Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app: Its a subject talked about often by the xbox streaming community for some time now but it has yet to be added to the app. Currently the only way to get your game chat and party chat into your...