Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit

Discus and support Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a regular twitch broadcaster, but i have to say im dissapointed with the fact that with the twitch app you cant set your own bandwidth, and i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Chew xD, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Mr Chew xD
    Mr Chew xD Guest

I am a regular twitch broadcaster, but i have to say im dissapointed with the fact that with the twitch app you cant set your own bandwidth, and i have to keep clicking "Get reccomendation" until i get the correct bandwidth for my speed.

Please add in the future update the ability to set our own bandwidth limit as its a right pain!

:)

Mr Chew xD, Jun 7, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    It's official. MS is killing off this Forum.

Not to worry Lofty we can start our own Old Gits Xboxers Forum where we can discuss fading twitch repsonse times on COD and stuff....

John Dowding, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Voice through TV

[quote user="Acy Brurns Red"]

Someone need to suggest this at Microsoft and get this done. The twitch xbox one community needs this

[/quote]

You're in luck. This already
    HAS BEEN suggested
    to Microsoft on their special Feedback website. In fact twice. One

specifically for Twitch Streaming
    . And both have been voted for several thousand times.

If you wish to get that feedback more priority, I suggest you also vote for both of these feedback postings, so the Xbox team can priorize working on that more.

Arminator, Jun 7, 2014
  4. John Dowding Win User

It's official. MS is killing off this Forum.

Not to worry Lofty we can start our own Old Gits Xboxers Forum where we can discuss fading twitch repsonse times on COD and stuff....
  5. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
  6. Pat Cook Win User

Allow the Xbox One to stream to YouTube Gaming

While I don't believe YouTube Gaming has any better (Or worse) video quality than Twitch TV as A LOT depends on the UPLOAD BANDWIDTH OF STREAMERS (Like ME for instance :) ) more than anything, I DO believe EITHER we should be able to use the current YouTube
    app to stream to YouTube Gaming OR Google should develop a YouTube Gaming app for Xbox One so we can use THAT to stream to YouTube Gaming with just as PS4 owners can stream to Twitch OR YouTube Gaming

Yet OTOH, since Microsoft owns the Xbox copyrights & has a share in Facebook, maybe the Xbox app devs can develop an app which will allow us to stream to Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Live, Beam & even (Dare I say) PERISCOPE (??) among a number of other
    platforms using the universal & widely known authentication & activation system

Thoughts ??

Cheers & GAME ON !! :)
  7. Arminator Win User

Voice through TV

[quote user="Acy Brurns Red"]

Someone need to suggest this at Microsoft and get this done. The twitch xbox one community needs this

[/quote]

You're in luck. This already
    HAS BEEN suggested
    to Microsoft on their special Feedback website. In fact twice. One

specifically for Twitch Streaming
    . And both have been voted for several thousand times.

If you wish to get that feedback more priority, I suggest you also vote for both of these feedback postings, so the Xbox team can priorize working on that more.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Can I get past the 'My Home Xbox' wait

Sorry to hear it. The ability to set the Home is limited to 3 times per year per gamertag. There is no way around this. I'm afraid that you'll need to wait unless your friend gets his own console.
Thema:

1. Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit - Similar Threads - Twitch App needs

2. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...
  3. App Twitch in Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Twitch in Xbox360: Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site and nothing works, what should I do?...
  4. Twitch App for the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App for the xbox 360: Twitch have commented that they are stopping support for the xbox 360 app. It currently does not work as it fails to load streams when you select one. Where it would load the stream ad before...
  5. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  6. Xbox 360 Twitch App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch App: It shows the ads then says Twitch server Unavailable. I deleted and reinstalled the app complete with clear system cache. Checked everywhere for corrupted files and found none. Did the port 3074...
  7. Twitch app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app on xbox: Having issues signing onto twitch app on xbox can sign on through actual site are there issues as I get error code 995F9A12 . Someone please help as I have uninstalled and reinstalled app with no...
  8. Twitch app 995F9A12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app 995F9A12: so i woke up today to find twitch asking me to regester it with going tothe page and putting in the code this isthe first time its done this but youtube does it once every 2 months anyway i...
  9. Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?: nobody here knows anything about it? 18eb0e88-0954-43f6-9c40-e3c95552b412
  10. Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams: This app quit working several months ago. I am logged on with Twitch account and can see the people I follow, but when i try to play any stream the little spinning circle in the middle of the...