Twitch app question

Discus and support Twitch app question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing with the twitch app on xbox one and I could not find a way to sign in using my twitch username. Does anyone know if there is a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Italian Dawg, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Italian Dawg
    Italian Dawg Guest

Twitch app question

I was playing with the twitch app on xbox one and I could not find a way to sign in using my twitch username. Does anyone know if there is a way to sign in, and if not does anyone know of any plans to let you do so when the streaming from xbox one becomes
    available?

:)

Italian Dawg, Feb 20, 2014
  2. ProtoShell
    ProtoShell Guest
    How much upload speed for twitch app?

Problem is fixed.

Had to...

- uninstall the twitch app

- delete safed twitch-data from the console

- reinstall the twitch app

- reset my stream key via the twitch dashboard (website)

- reconnect the twitch app with my twitch account

After that I got my new recommendation for high quality settings.

Hope this helps others, if having the same problem.

ProtoShell, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Record/broadcast gameplay

Basics:

xbox one, Twitch app, twitch account, Game DVR app..

Or look for Roxio game captures..

Bhutankam Pema, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Twitch app question

Most apps on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One usually either have you link your account from the start or on the far right of the app, under a settings or account option.

Galactic Geek, Feb 21, 2014
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Problem with Twitch APP

Hi Chipmunk,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can view the guide for

Twitch app
    . At the bottom of the page it has a link for Twitch help. Also try uninstall app, power off the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Wait 30 seconds when the console is off then turn on and install the app again.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch app question

Most apps on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One usually either have you link your account from the start or on the far right of the app, under a settings or account option.
  7. ProtoShell Win User

How much upload speed for twitch app?

Problem is fixed.

Had to...

- uninstall the twitch app

- delete safed twitch-data from the console

- reinstall the twitch app

- reset my stream key via the twitch dashboard (website)

- reconnect the twitch app with my twitch account

After that I got my new recommendation for high quality settings.

Hope this helps others, if having the same problem.
  8. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Record/broadcast gameplay

Basics:

xbox one, Twitch app, twitch account, Game DVR app..

Or look for Roxio game captures..
  9. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
Thema:

Twitch app question

1. Twitch app question - Similar Threads - Twitch app question

2. App Twitch in Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Twitch in Xbox360: Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site and nothing works, what should I do?...
  3. Twitch App for the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App for the xbox 360: Twitch have commented that they are stopping support for the xbox 360 app. It currently does not work as it fails to load streams when you select one. Where it would load the stream ad before...
  4. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  5. Xbox 360 Twitch App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch App: It shows the ads then says Twitch server Unavailable. I deleted and reinstalled the app complete with clear system cache. Checked everywhere for corrupted files and found none. Did the port 3074...
  6. Twitch app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app on xbox: Having issues signing onto twitch app on xbox can sign on through actual site are there issues as I get error code 995F9A12 . Someone please help as I have uninstalled and reinstalled app with no...
  7. Twitch app 995F9A12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app 995F9A12: so i woke up today to find twitch asking me to regester it with going tothe page and putting in the code this isthe first time its done this but youtube does it once every 2 months anyway i...
  8. Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?: nobody here knows anything about it? 18eb0e88-0954-43f6-9c40-e3c95552b412
  9. Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One: .......... Hello everyone :) ......... I have some questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One .......... (1) Can the viewers see the player check / send messages? .......... (2)...
  10. Xbox One twitch app question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One twitch app question: Hey all. :) This may be the completely wrong forum section, but if it is, please move my thread to a more appropriate section. So, I was curious if there is a way to make your Xboner show Twitch...