Twitch Chat does not wwork

Discus and support Twitch Chat does not wwork in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, pretty simple problem here, Twitch chat very rarely loads for me. I'm in New Zealand with a 10 up 27 down connection and a open Nat. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottyDontNZ, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ScottyDontNZ
    ScottyDontNZ Guest

Hello all, pretty simple problem here, Twitch chat very rarely loads for me. I'm in New Zealand with a 10 up 27 down connection and a open Nat. Any suggestions?

:)

ScottyDontNZ, Mar 18, 2014
  2. ForzaBlue914
    ForzaBlue914 Guest
    Twitch chat/favorites ?

Just so I can stop looking and feeling like a dummy; can someone please confirm that the Twitch app on the X1 does not have the ability to chat or add favorites? If so; this app is 50% complete.....

ForzaBlue914, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Ervoa Win User

XBOX One S wont Start

Try to unplung the thing who is making wworking your xbox
  4. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
  5. GR90 Win User

App idea, Screen Sharing

Yeah it was going to say that's twitch does your friend can put a live stream up and you and other friends can watch and have a live chat with voice or text.
  6. DeerBabies17 Win User

Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

Try using mixer instead of twitch. I know for a fact they support party chat and game chat.I believe twitch has stopped using party chat (correct me if im wrong).
  7. xDeadlyxPhantom Win User

Twitch app not displaying video in channels...

this start happening after I download the update for twitch I tried hard reset reinstall chat works fine in twitch
Thema:

1. Twitch Chat does not wwork - Similar Threads - Twitch Chat does

2. Twitch / xbox live chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch / xbox live chat: Im trying to stream in twitch but my party audio isnt being included only my audio and my friends arent able to include their audio. d551d5f7-17eb-424c-90fa-1475dde18ab4
  3. Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay: Hello everyone, I stream a lot of call of duty modern warfare on the twitch app on the xbox, there has been one time my stream could hear voice chat from all consoles and pcs, but since then,...
  4. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  5. How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?: While streaming tonight i noticed once the recording was finished that proximity chat in game was not being recorded just me talking to them. Just to clarify this is in game promitiy chat for Ark...
  6. How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help: This question may have been asked numerous times, however i can not find a solution. I know for a fact that this works without a capture card. My buddy has a PS4 and during his streams, my voice...
  7. game chat on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game chat on twitch: Hi. Is there a way you can stream game chat (not party/ xbox chat) on twitch without a million different pieces of equipment? I stream directly from xbox with no capture card....
  8. Twitch chat don’t hear game chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch chat don’t hear game chat.: Hi, I stream on twitch everything work fine except for one thing. My twitch chat don’t hear the Fortnite game chat so if you have any fix please tell me. Also it work for my friend that stream...
  9. game chat on twitch stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    game chat on twitch stream: i stream games like call of duty and fortnite on twitch with people on other consoles and i get a lot of complaints on how the viewers cant hear the other people in game. is there a cheap way to...
  10. Game chat not streamed on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat not streamed on Twitch: When I stream on Twitch or Mixer, while playing with ps4 teammates, their audio isn't included in the stream. However, when my ps4 friends stream, my audio is included. Theyre not using a capture...