Twitch Chat does not wwork

Discus and support Twitch Chat does not wwork in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, pretty simple problem here, Twitch chat very rarely loads for me. I'm in New Zealand with a 10 up 27 down connection and a open Nat. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottyDontNZ, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ScottyDontNZ
    ScottyDontNZ Guest

Hello all, pretty simple problem here, Twitch chat very rarely loads for me. I'm in New Zealand with a 10 up 27 down connection and a open Nat. Any suggestions?

:)

ScottyDontNZ, Mar 18, 2014
  2. ForzaBlue914
    ForzaBlue914 Guest
    Twitch chat/favorites ?

Just so I can stop looking and feeling like a dummy; can someone please confirm that the Twitch app on the X1 does not have the ability to chat or add favorites? If so; this app is 50% complete.....

ForzaBlue914, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
  4. GR90 Win User

App idea, Screen Sharing

Yeah it was going to say that's twitch does your friend can put a live stream up and you and other friends can watch and have a live chat with voice or text.
  5. xDeadlyxPhantom Win User

Twitch app not displaying video in channels...

this start happening after I download the update for twitch I tried hard reset reinstall chat works fine in twitch
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  7. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
Thema:

1. Twitch Chat does not wwork - Similar Threads - Twitch Chat does

2. Broadcasting party chat on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcasting party chat on twitch: So my friend and I are streaming Gears of War Judgement, however we cant get his stream to include my audio. When attempting to duplicate this on my stream, he gets a checkbox in the party. I do...
  3. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  4. Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat: I stream on twitch and my chat can not hear the cross-platform players while playing Fortnite, dauntless, etc. The voice chat has been not working on twitch mainly because from what I have seen...
  5. Game chat on Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game chat on Twitch: I play a lot of fortnite and i also stream it on twitch. I play with a lot of PS4 and PC players and i stream with them too. But the thing that i dont like is that whenever I stream i have to use...
  6. Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch: Hey guys I play and stream Fortnite on twitch from my Xbox One S. Evrything's good except for in-game voice chat is not being broadcasted and my viewers are not able to hear what my teammates are...
  7. fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience: hey everyone, I play Fortnite every night on my Xbox One, and trying to start a decent twitch channel so i broadcast my games. recently my viewers told me that they can´t hear what my teammates...
  8. Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard: I've been streaming through the Xbox Twitch broadcast feature and I've been enjoying it. Until I looked back into one of my streams to find that nobody in my streams could hear the other people in...
  9. Capture Party chat on Twitch stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Party chat on Twitch stream: Doesn't anyone know how to capture your parties voice chat while streaming on twitch app without buyin anything and just using basic Xbox things 4ad35f0e-44b5-4e7f-8e44-2d6a32f64e9e
  10. Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S: Hi Guys, I would like to know a couple of things. Firstly, I have just purchased an elgato and a Blue SnowBall Mic. I would like to use the blue snowball mic for in game chat and my twitch...