Twitch constantly crashes

Discus and support Twitch constantly crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to get into streaming and the only way I can do that is with my One because my PC can't handle it (had to quit streaming for a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheFluffReborn, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Twitch constantly crashes

I have been trying to get into streaming and the only way I can do that is with my One because my PC can't handle it (had to quit streaming for a month before I got my One). Well when I am playing games like Advanced Warfare or Dying Light and I am in an
    online match everything is fine, except for the occasional lag spike on AW, but then suddenly my stream crashes and my connection to the game crashes. This only ever happens when I am streaming too, it is quite annoying trying to stream and entertain viewers
    when your twitch crashes every hour or two.

:)

TheFluffReborn, Apr 23, 2015
  2. Razes all
    Razes all Guest
    Twitch keep crashing.

I have the same problem as well. Twitch regularly crashes for my while watching a stream. The longer I watch a stream the more likely a crash may happen. Now with the new Twitch update the twitch data won't sync.

Razes all, Apr 23, 2015
  3. KIMGILLESPIE
    KIMGILLESPIE Guest
    game crashes every time it is played

what else is there to say, it crashes constantly

KIMGILLESPIE, Apr 23, 2015
  4. Anteater13
    Anteater13 Guest

Anteater13, Apr 25, 2015
  5. Anteater13 Win User

6. Razes all Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

I have the same problem as well. Twitch regularly crashes for my while watching a stream. The longer I watch a stream the more likely a crash may happen. Now with the new Twitch update the twitch data won't sync.
  7. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

Mixer only loses to Twitch in the mobile app, is crashing a lot
  8. MysticWeirdo Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

Twitch works on my 360 and PC.

I've also found 3 channels that don't crash on the xbox one

twitch.tv/xbox

twitch.tv/fragdolls

twitch.tv/1337loungelive

All of these channels are ad free when watching from the PC.

When other channels crash on the xbox one, the timing of the crash seems to be about the same as timing that the ad would kick in on the PC. I suspect the crashes are related to the ads coming from Twitch's Canadian servers.
  9. TPPxtaffyapple Win User

Crashing all the time

Constantly crashing games most of the time I have no game sound
Thema:

1. Twitch constantly crashes - Similar Threads - Twitch constantly crashes

2. Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch: Hey so i don't know if I'm being really stupid or not. But i cant find any setting to allow me to share the Xbox party audio when I'm live on twitch. if anyone could help me here, that would be...
  3. twitch on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    twitch on xbox: Hello good afternoon, I have a problem with the twitch application on xbox one, I am a streamer, I used to do direct every day ,until one day the twitch application no longer allowed me to do...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare In Game on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare In Game on Twitch: Why is it that when I stream COD MW on Twitch I can only hear my voice and not everyone else's? When my friend does the same on his PS4, everyone's voice can be heard. We are using in-game chat....
  5. Fortnite and Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and Twitch: Ive been streaming on twitch and i realised that my teams voices weren't being heard by my viewers, i play on xbox and my friends are on other gaming platforms. We use in-game voice chat which...
  6. game chat on twitch stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    game chat on twitch stream: i stream games like call of duty and fortnite on twitch with people on other consoles and i get a lot of complaints on how the viewers cant hear the other people in game. is there a cheap way to...
  7. Inside Xbox live Twitch #InsideXbox

in XboX Insiders
    Inside Xbox live Twitch #InsideXbox: [IMG] submitted by /u/Sterminator23 [link] [comments]
  8. Game chat not streamed on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat not streamed on Twitch: When I stream on Twitch or Mixer, while playing with ps4 teammates, their audio isn't included in the stream. However, when my ps4 friends stream, my audio is included. Theyre not using a capture...
  9. Twitch App on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App on Xbox 360.: I was going to go and download Twitch on my Xbox 360 the other day (yes, I still have an Xbox 360), but there is no download option and is shown on the home screen like Netflix and Hulu is shown....
  10. Twitch and the Constant Bitrate battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch and the Constant Bitrate battle: Hello guys. I'm hoping I can get a little insight into what is going on as clearly this is an issue with Twitch and their service. First, my issue is that my streams were looking very choppy. I...