Twitch doesn't fit to screen?

Discus and support Twitch doesn't fit to screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea why Twitch doesn't fit to the screen. I have used two different TV's, looked for settings as to change the resolution, but I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WXFanatic14, Jun 6, 2014.

1. WXFanatic14
    WXFanatic14 Guest

I have no idea why Twitch doesn't fit to the screen. I have used two different TV's, looked for settings as to change the resolution, but I haven't been able to find a way to have Twitch fit within the entire screen.
    All the other apps and games fit just fine, but Twitch is the one app that seems to have this issue.

Am I alone here? Am I missing something obvious?

This is how it looks on my TV: http://i60.tinypic.com/2ds0dj8.jpg

This is how it's supposed to look (From my PC): http://i60.tinypic.com/xknort.png

Any support anyone is able to give me would be much appreciated!

Thanks

:)

WXFanatic14, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Angeluz01
    Angeluz01 Guest
    everytime i open twitch , it said cannot to twitch servers....

After i close my twitch account (incorrect birthday information)

reinstalling twitch doesn't help and wont let me switch to my new twitch account....

[View:]

thankz for help^^

Angeluz01, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Angeluz01
    Angeluz01 Guest
    New Twitch update is broken!

reinstalling twitch doesn't help and wont let me switch to my new twitch account....

6vHrjEksH8

thankz for help^^

Angeluz01, Jun 6, 2014
  4. SlimsyCar382 Win User

xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams

Yes I have authorized the Xbox 360 with Twitch several times. It still doesn't work. Twitch says it's not them. Clearly other people continue to have the same problem. It's the Xbox that isn't connecting to the Twitch servers.
  5. Angeluz01 Win User

New Twitch update is broken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vHrjEk_sH8&feature=share&list=UUtVAYU17PE8YjdhQhkE4kyw

6vHrjEksH8

thankz for help^^
  6. theinaniloquent Win User

Dubstep in Game Trailers

Doesn't fit at all. They even used it with the Assassin's Creed Revelations TV Spot, which doesn't fit at all. I agree about some games though, because some fit and some don't.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

A/V Cable does NOT fit into XBox 360! [Please Help]

All XBOX 360 AV cables fit in all 360 console AV ports. If yours doesn't fit there's either something wrong with it or you're trying to insert it in a manner that doesn't correspond to how the cable fits.

Keep in mind that the cable fits flush with the port, not with the curved chassis plastic.
  8. MaggotKing18 Win User

Twitch tv

Ok now it's just getting ridiculous. I've encountered more error codes then I can fit into a single post. The last twitch tv update really jacked everything up. I can't even watch people live stream on either the ps4 or xb1. Really getting irritated by
    this. Any new on a fix or twitch tv even being aware of this?
Thema:

1. Twitch doesn't fit to screen? - Similar Threads - Twitch doesn't fit

2. Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?: So i have been recently trying to stream game play on twitch via my xbox one. I have checked and rechecked all my settings, but I still cant manage to get my GAME CHAT to be heard on my stream....
  3. Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?: Recently I've been streaming from Twitch app on Xbox One and my friends on game chat (not xbox party) can't be heard on stream anymore. I play with them cross-platform but this problem came a...
  4. Kinect on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect on Twitch: Good afternoon. Lately I have been having problems with Twitch to broadcast and I use Kinect to transmit audio and camera, but the app does NOT allow me to trigger the Kinect device microphone....
  5. When will we have a native streaming APP besides Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will we have a native streaming APP besides Twitch?: When will we have a native streaming APP besides Twitch like youtube or Facebook gaming or something. d22742b7-e7f1-4eeb-8aaa-395f3a3cc5c9
  6. Why Twitch doesn't work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Twitch doesn't work anymore: Hello, im trying to stream on Twitch, but it's saying that theres an error. I don't want to go on Beam.pro, because i'll lose all my followers. Is there a solution to stream from Twitch ?...
  7. Twitch Broadcast doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Broadcast doesn't work: so I started trying to broadcast my gameplay to twitch and The broadcast will work for about half a minute or so then it will put me offline. The broadcast icon on the bottom still says i'm live...
  8. Twitch STILL doesn't work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch STILL doesn't work!: "Broadcast Fail We're sorry, something went wrong with the broadcast. Error Code 0x10331196" I've tried everything there is, all my settings are correct, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, hard...
  9. Twitch doesn't support bluray app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch doesn't support bluray app.: Currently, the twitch app does not support anything other than what is defined as 'supported games.' I believe this is quite debilitating in the potential that comes with the twitch application....
  10. Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?: So the twitch app never keeps me signed in, and when it gives me a new code to connect my accounts, it never works. Anyone have this issue? I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling....