Twitch error

Discus and support Twitch error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with twitch all on xbox360. Also i can't open twitch site in browser. Browser don't download a page, only twitch sign in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by АртёмУстиновский, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Twitch error

Hi, i have a problem with twitch all on xbox360.

Also i can't open twitch site in browser.

Browser don't download a page, only twitch sign in the left top corner and white(empty) page.

Twitch app write me that "Twitch server unavailable"

"Retry" "go to Twitch home" "exit"

I tried to redownload app, resign in the app. Nothing helped.

Please help me fix my problem

:)

АртёмУстиновский, Jul 11, 2019
  2. DENNIS 94 ita Win User

Twitch Connectivity.

I have deleted my profile TWITCH.

Now the application of XBOX LIVE TWITCH me error.

What can I do?

My e-mail (and also that of the profile TWITCH) is [MOD REMOVED]

The profile name TWITCH is Dennis94ita.

Thanks to staff
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Twitch App error

sometimes it is a twitch error.... so just might not your settings...
  4. jordonbc Win User

One of my most anticipated Xbox One features never works.

5. Allebas Win User

Twitch error

Is twitch server still unavailable?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Twitch error

Hello АртёмУстиновский,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that you are unable to connect to the Twitch servers. We recommend reaching out to the Twitch support team for more information on their server status. Also, you can find out if your region conflicts
    with their available services. We hope this helps!
Thema:

Twitch error

1. Twitch error - Similar Threads - Twitch error

2. Twitch Error Code 995f9a12 - Any *New* Methods to Resolve?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Error Code 995f9a12 - Any *New* Methods to Resolve?: Hi, all ~ I will try to explain this as briefly and simply as I can: I created a twitch account, based on my gamertag, and enjoyed watching my favorite streamers on my xbox one s. I changed my...
  3. twitch app on xbox one give error code 995f9a12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    twitch app on xbox one give error code 995f9a12: so i recently deactivated an old twitch account but i forgot to unlink that specific account from my xbox. i can no longer log in to that account anymore (I've tried several times) but i wanted to...
  4. 2Wire: Twitch error code

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Twitch error code: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Twitch error code I keep trying to stream borderlands 2 but I keep getting the same error code: 0x103311A0 3395d298-d600-4e12-80b1-24f1b64b3232
  5. video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen: Hi I've posted this before, see below the fix worked but then upon restarting the xbox it has returned now the fix doesn't work. The fix was to hold power for 8 seconds to shut down and to remove...
  6. Twitch " "Error ox109311f2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch " "Error ox109311f2": Hi I'm Italian I have a problem with Twitch on the XBOX ONE. give me "Error ox109311f2" you can help me. Thank you Operations already tried 1 ) Uninstall and install program 2) Cache cleaning...
  7. twitch error code 0x10531192

in XBoX Games and Apps
    twitch error code 0x10531192: Can somebody please help me with this?? I have looked all over the internet and haven't really found a solution cef544a0-22e2-4c72-bc05-7f0e90b192cd
  8. TWITCH CODE ERROR 0x80073cf6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWITCH CODE ERROR 0x80073cf6: Can not install twitch ERROR CODE 0x80073cf6 82502d4a-dec3-44b7-9373-02a10e8bad7c
  9. Can't Stream Twitch! (Error Code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Stream Twitch! (Error Code): Does anyone know why it says "Something went wrong, Give it another try. if thi hppens again, ;et is know by entering 0x80073cf6 at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate." But everytime i type...
  10. Error code 0x80073cf6 when trying to open twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073cf6 when trying to open twitch: has anyone else the same issue? Deleting and reinstalling the app does not help...help me ec5f0ebe-0ce9-4538-a162-081bd9ddc018