twitch freezes titanfall when i stream

Discus and support twitch freezes titanfall when i stream in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, everytime i attempt to stream titanfall it allows me to set up steam up and my stream is fine up until i enter a game. Once i enter a game it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRabbitwolf, Mar 21, 2014.

1. twitch freezes titanfall when i stream

Hello,

everytime i attempt to stream titanfall it allows me to set up steam up and my stream is fine up until i enter a game. Once i enter a game it is either instant or lets me take a few steps before my game freezes, and is totally unresponsive. My xbox eventually
    closes titanfall and i have to re launch the game. I have deleted the app and did the hard power down of my console several times and the issue still persists. Is anyone else having issues like this?!?

Oh and im hardwired to my xbox with 50mb cable internet.

:)

TheRabbitwolf, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Twitch and kinect

I'm a bit concerned with the date they are releasing twitch stream. It is going to be very hard to pick up viewers when most of xbox will be busy streaming... Titanfall.

Sigh I think that is going to hurt the twitch app. I myself intend to stream other games... We will see how that pays off.

Listed mia 510, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Twitch wont load

So, iv been using twitch to watch streams since it came out but since yesterday it will not load a stream. When I open something it just freezes and kicks me back to dashboard. Anyone else have this issue?

D 0 U G A L L L, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Thy Death
    Thy Death Guest

Yup, exactly what happens to me. It seems to only happen on Titanfall too. Really strange. They are aware of the issue and are going to fix it.

Thy Death, Mar 21, 2014
  5. Thy Death Win User

Yup, exactly what happens to me. It seems to only happen on Titanfall too. Really strange. They are aware of the issue and are going to fix it.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Twitch and kinect

I'm a bit concerned with the date they are releasing twitch stream. It is going to be very hard to pick up viewers when most of xbox will be busy streaming... Titanfall.

Sigh I think that is going to hurt the twitch app. I myself intend to stream other games... We will see how that pays off.
  7. LoneGnome Win User

Twitch streaming not included with the update that was rolled out today?

That's correct, Twitch streaming will be launched alongside Titanfall on 3/11.
  8. Upinya Slayin Win User

XBOX ONE driver update coming soon. (Link)

supposedly twitch streaming will be added "early 2014" in an update. hopefully in time for titanfall
  9. duvadan Win User

Battlefield 4

Downloaded and once Ive finished a essay I will be streaming it via twitch. Its going to be strange playing this after playing Titanfall.
Thema:

1. twitch freezes titanfall when i stream - Similar Threads - twitch freezes titanfall

2. Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]: salve raga qualcuno fa le live da Xbox ? ho un problema con l'audio di gioco c'è nelle live di twich mi sento solo io e l'audio del gioco.ma no quello degli amici che stanno giocando con me mi...
  3. Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!: I barely open Mixer on my phone and tablets, but i watched it a lot on Xbox when I am tired of playing games. 83e87983-c587-4551-93f0-66b59ff03309
  4. Broadcasting party chat on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcasting party chat on twitch: So my friend and I are streaming Gears of War Judgement, however we cant get his stream to include my audio. When attempting to duplicate this on my stream, he gets a checkbox in the party. I do...
  5. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...
  6. Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system: Any other issues of Twitch crashing system to shut down, being unable to turn on with controller, requiring button on system to be pushed? Happened twice this morning, never prior. submitted by...
  7. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  8. App Twitch in Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Twitch in Xbox360: Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site and nothing works, what should I do?...
  9. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  10. Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat: I stream on twitch and my chat can not hear the cross-platform players while playing Fortnite, dauntless, etc. The voice chat has been not working on twitch mainly because from what I have seen...