Twitch in xbox bio?

Discus and support Twitch in xbox bio? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question says it all really, am I allowed to put a link to my twitch stream in my xbox bio :)? 66033ca0-10f0-4e9a-a65b-394ae19af0a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron~, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

1. Aaron~
    Aaron~ Guest

Twitch in xbox bio?

Question says it all really, am I allowed to put a link to my twitch stream in my xbox bio Twitch in xbox bio? :)?

:)

2. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

3. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

4. MessiahBrowny Win User

twitch streaming hits xbox one next month

5. Lord Crisp Win User

Killer Instinct Panel - EVO 2014

Any Info on where we can see this panel?

EVO's twitch?

Xbox's twitch?

Elsewhere........?
  6. BigHemi45 Win User

Xbox One Has No Built-In Livestream Option At Launch, But It's Coming

Thema:

Twitch in xbox bio?

1. Twitch in xbox bio? - Similar Threads - Twitch bio

2. Twitch App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App: I have tried everything and still i'm unable to sign in as it says error code 995f9a12. Twitch support won't even help! a102f215-854c-4c6c-8fbb-14b57be2fc30
  3. Live Service Alert and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Service Alert and Twitch: I have done everything down to reformatting my 360. Twitch will not load any videos. (yes i am signed in to a twitch account) After failing to load video it says Twitch server unavailable...
  4. Fortnite twitch game tchatting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite twitch game tchatting: Hello everything, When i'm streaming with twitch on Fortnite and when i'm in game chat, the voices don't agree along on my stream. While on playsation streams with twitch we can listen game chat...
  5. Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?: Hi. Streaming Fortnite - I play on xbox and my friend plays on the playstation. Our communication is in the game, but the audience always listens to a friend at all. I can hear him in the game....
  6. Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S: Hi Guys, I would like to know a couple of things. Firstly, I have just purchased an elgato and a Blue SnowBall Mic. I would like to use the blue snowball mic for in game chat and my twitch...
  7. Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY: First- I already contacted Twitch, they have said they agree on this issue. Sadly, they don't control the overlay, that is Microsoft. Which is why I am here! Many people stream to twitch and...
  8. Cross Platform audio streaming on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Platform audio streaming on twitch: Recently started streaming and playing Fortnite cross platform. Obviously, other systems and/or PC are unable to join my Xbox Live party. Because of this, their audio (i.e.- their voice chat) does...
  9. Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch: So i was logged in on twitch but that account linked to my gamertag got banned and now i cant sign in a new account help 537881b2-2caa-4cb9-bf48-39e63f84f5ee
  10. Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.: I stream Fortnite with some some ps4 players and when they watch the stream only my voice is heard. Is there something on my end in setting that I could change? be975ac8-2215-496f-b83b-efe39c61e49c