Twitch in xbox bio?

Discus and support Twitch in xbox bio? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question says it all really, am I allowed to put a link to my twitch stream in my xbox bio :)? 66033ca0-10f0-4e9a-a65b-394ae19af0a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron~, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Aaron~
    Aaron~ Guest

Twitch in xbox bio?

Question says it all really, am I allowed to put a link to my twitch stream in my xbox bio Twitch in xbox bio? :)?

:)

Aaron~, Feb 12, 2019
  2. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

3. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

4. MessiahBrowny Win User

twitch streaming hits xbox one next month

5. SlimsyCar382 Win User

xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams

Yes I have authorized the Xbox 360 with Twitch several times. It still doesn't work. Twitch says it's not them. Clearly other people continue to have the same problem. It's the Xbox that isn't connecting to the Twitch servers.
  6. Lord Crisp Win User

Killer Instinct Panel - EVO 2014

Any Info on where we can see this panel?

EVO's twitch?

Xbox's twitch?

Elsewhere........?
Thema:

Twitch in xbox bio?

1. Twitch in xbox bio? - Similar Threads - Twitch bio

2. Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system: Any other issues of Twitch crashing system to shut down, being unable to turn on with controller, requiring button on system to be pushed? Happened twice this morning, never prior. submitted by...
  3. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  4. App Twitch in Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Twitch in Xbox360: Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site and nothing works, what should I do?...
  5. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  6. Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat: I stream on twitch and my chat can not hear the cross-platform players while playing Fortnite, dauntless, etc. The voice chat has been not working on twitch mainly because from what I have seen...
  7. Twitch App for the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App for the xbox 360: Twitch have commented that they are stopping support for the xbox 360 app. It currently does not work as it fails to load streams when you select one. Where it would load the stream ad before...
  8. Twitch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch error: Hi, i have a problem with twitch all on xbox360. Also i can't open twitch site in browser. Browser don't download a page, only twitch sign in the left top corner and white(empty) page. Twitch...
  9. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  10. Xbox 360 Twitch App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch App: It shows the ads then says Twitch server Unavailable. I deleted and reinstalled the app complete with clear system cache. Checked everywhere for corrupted files and found none. Did the port 3074...