Twitch just sent me to my room?

Discus and support Twitch just sent me to my room? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Twitch keeps telling me I need to be an adult to broadcast. I never had any issues like this before. Twitch never have me that message before either.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JTthePrincess, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Twitch just sent me to my room?

Twitch keeps telling me I need to be an adult to broadcast. I never had any issues like this before. Twitch never have me that message before either. Is it broken, or did somehow my account get switch to a child profile??

:)

JTthePrincess, Mar 17, 2014
  2. cooper
    cooper Guest
    Share your Twitch Username/Channel

You can unsnap twitch and it wont interrupt the stream? I had no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Xbox One Forums

cooper, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Problem. With twitch

my twitch won't load it just puts me back to my home screen

lvAlpha Wolfyvl, Mar 17, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Hi JT,

Go into settings > privacy & online safety. Then highlight custom and press A.

Make sure the first option See if you are online is set to everybody. Also scroll to the far right and make sure Broadcast gameplay is set to Allow.

Finally and most importantly go to your profile and make sure you are Appearing online and not hidden.

As long as you are old enough, your account should be an adult account. If you check all these things, it should fix the issue.

sniffles x, Mar 17, 2014
  5. sniffles x Win User

Hi JT,

Go into settings > privacy & online safety. Then highlight custom and press A.

Make sure the first option See if you are online is set to everybody. Also scroll to the far right and make sure Broadcast gameplay is set to Allow.

Finally and most importantly go to your profile and make sure you are Appearing online and not hidden.

As long as you are old enough, your account should be an adult account. If you check all these things, it should fix the issue.
  6. LooneyHydra5599 Win User

Knowledge of Xbox capabilities (looking for ambassadors help)

I know twitch is for the users but it does not give me the capability as a third party to have the outcome of the games sent to me. I want the players to literally just play and not have to worry about sending me the results.
  7. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

modder just sent me a message

Just report him and move on.
  8. Eerie Von 666 Win User

Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???

The same thing just happened to me, with no e-mail from Microsoft or Twitch and no messages on either my Twitch profile or my XBONE account when I log in. Are they doing anything about this? I have done nothing to deserve this. Load of b.s.
  9. Space Gandalf X Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

I am having the same issues. Can not watch a broadcast from twitch. Can search no problem but as soon as I try to watch the screen freezes after a second or two then twitch itself crashes.

My ISP sent a Tec in today and they saw no problems on their end or with my hardware. This has been a problem for over a month.
Thema:

1. Twitch just sent me to my room? - Similar Threads - Twitch sent room

2. Xbox One shutting down during Mixer and Twitch broadcasts

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One shutting down during Mixer and Twitch broadcasts: During the latest updates released for Xbox One, the console started shutting down and restarting itself while streaming on Mixer and Twitch and my friends have reported the same issue. They...
  3. Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]: salve raga qualcuno fa le live da Xbox ? ho un problema con l'audio di gioco c'è nelle live di twich mi sento solo io e l'audio del gioco.ma no quello degli amici che stanno giocando con me mi...
  4. Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!: I barely open Mixer on my phone and tablets, but i watched it a lot on Xbox when I am tired of playing games. 83e87983-c587-4551-93f0-66b59ff03309
  5. Broadcasting party chat on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcasting party chat on twitch: So my friend and I are streaming Gears of War Judgement, however we cant get his stream to include my audio. When attempting to duplicate this on my stream, he gets a checkbox in the party. I do...
  6. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...
  7. Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system: Any other issues of Twitch crashing system to shut down, being unable to turn on with controller, requiring button on system to be pushed? Happened twice this morning, never prior. submitted by...
  8. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  9. App Twitch in Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Twitch in Xbox360: Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site and nothing works, what should I do?...
  10. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...