Twitch keeps giving me invalid activation codes

Discus and support Twitch keeps giving me invalid activation codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason I can no longer broadcast. When I say Xbox Broadcast it opens the twitch app, but I am not logged in for some reason. I go to log in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spilly42, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Spilly42
    Spilly42 Guest

For some reason I can no longer broadcast. When I say Xbox Broadcast it opens the twitch app, but I am not logged in for some reason. I go to log in and it gives me an activation code. I have tried multiple codes but all of them are invalid.

:)

Spilly42, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Invalid activation code

I recently purchased an Xbox live gold membership deal in which I got a deal on the Xbox if I signed up for a year of live gold. Trying to enter the activation code and it says it is invalid. I also tried to click on the link in the email as well as enter
    the code on my account on the PC but no luck...can someone tell me what the problem is?

AmusedUnicorn7, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Invalid activation code

Hello. Sorry to hear about your problems with your Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription code.

I would suggest you get in touch with the Billing Department at Xbox Support as they will be able to manually adjust your account and view your Billing Information to troubleshoot and resolve the issue with the code.

You can contact Xbox Support using the following link:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Continue using my Community display name, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Spilly42
    Spilly42 Guest

Problem somehow fixed itself... I signed out of all the profiles and signed back into mine then relaunched Twitch and it worked.. weird.

Spilly42, Apr 12, 2014
  5. Spilly42 Win User

Problem somehow fixed itself... I signed out of all the profiles and signed back into mine then relaunched Twitch and it worked.. weird.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

New Prepaid Code Invalid

some codes are region locked meaning a code from USA will not work on a UK account that would give you the invalid error as well as not entering code correctly (mistaking a 0 for a O and a 8 for a B etc), and finally the card may not have been activated
    at time of purchase correctly. those are all contributing factors to getting the invalid error good luck.
  7. Pandalikeamofo Win User

Netflix

it wont give me an activation code at all when im trying to do this. it just keeps saying netflix error, cant connect to netflix, and then gives me netflix.com/tvhelp
  8. onyxishere Win User

INVALID CODES

Sorry to hear it. An invalid code error usually means that the code was not activated at the point of purchase. You should go back to Best Buy with your code and ask them to activate it.
  9. Continue using my Co Win User

Invalid activation code

Hello. Sorry to hear about your problems with your Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription code.

I would suggest you get in touch with the Billing Department at Xbox Support as they will be able to manually adjust your account and view your Billing Information to troubleshoot and resolve the issue with the code.

You can contact Xbox Support using the following link:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

1. Twitch keeps giving me invalid activation codes - Similar Threads - Twitch keeps giving

2. Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]: salve raga qualcuno fa le live da Xbox ? ho un problema con l'audio di gioco c'è nelle live di twich mi sento solo io e l'audio del gioco.ma no quello degli amici che stanno giocando con me mi...
  3. Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!: I barely open Mixer on my phone and tablets, but i watched it a lot on Xbox when I am tired of playing games. 83e87983-c587-4551-93f0-66b59ff03309
  4. Broadcasting party chat on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcasting party chat on twitch: So my friend and I are streaming Gears of War Judgement, however we cant get his stream to include my audio. When attempting to duplicate this on my stream, he gets a checkbox in the party. I do...
  5. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...
  6. Twitch keeps closing due to an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch keeps closing due to an error: Hi, Everytime I try to watch a Twitch stream it either cloases the app with an error message shortly after starting the stream or will stop the stream saying that the broadcast has ended when it...
  7. Twitch keep crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch keep crashing.: All the app on x1 need gold i pay for a gold i exige my fix now. If twitch not work for 2 week i want ms give me 2 week of gold free if not work for 3 week i want 3 week of gold free...
  8. Twitch app keeps crashing on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch app keeps crashing on the console: Hello, my twitch apps keeps crashing on the xbox one console,,, these troubles started after the last xbox update. Today it crashed like 13 times already. :( Please fix this problem. :(...
  9. Twitch Streaming from Xbox One - Keeps buffering / pausing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch Streaming from Xbox One - Keeps buffering / pausing: I've posted this on Twitch forums as well as here. Hoping someone can help/assist/advise. Ok, so this is rather annoying. I've been streaming since Jan 2015. 40% of the time, I have no problems...
  10. Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?: So the twitch app never keeps me signed in, and when it gives me a new code to connect my accounts, it never works. Anyone have this issue? I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling....