Twitch not showing videos/streams

Discus and support Twitch not showing videos/streams in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The twitch app does not load any stream I want to watch it's like it gets stuck trying to load the ads. It loads chat fine but no stream or video, if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoardingSumo, Feb 24, 2016.

1. BoardingSumo
    BoardingSumo Guest

The twitch app does not load any stream I want to watch it's like it gets stuck trying to load the ads. It loads chat fine but no stream or video, if I bounce around to different streams sometimes an ad will load and then it works fine. I have restarted
    my console, uninstalled and re installed twitch, reset my reouter/modem. It seems others have had this problem maybe microsoft could do something about this.

:)

BoardingSumo, Feb 24, 2016
  2. Streaming your video game feed + youtube

Streams are uploaded to Twitch TV. I'm not sure if you can also live stream to Youtube, but from the Twitch website you can upload videos to Youtube.

Argentinentico, Feb 24, 2016
  3. odacrew1
    odacrew1 Guest
    Streaming your video game feed + youtube

[quote user="Argentinentico"]

Streams are uploaded to Twitch TV. I'm not sure if you can also live stream to Youtube, but from the Twitch website you can upload videos to Youtube.

[/quote] Thanks

odacrew1, Feb 24, 2016
  4. Deceptor1968
    Deceptor1968 Guest

Twitch has been like that in canada for a few weeks on the xbox one even though it works fine on pc and ps4 yet still no fix for it Twitch not showing videos/streams :(

Deceptor1968, Feb 24, 2016
  5. Hey, guys! If you haven't already, please reach out to Twitch so that they know there's an issue. They will be the ones that want to look into this. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! If you haven't already, please reach out to Twitch so that they know there's an issue. They will be the ones that want to look into this. Thanks for understanding!
  8. Deceptor1968 Win User

Twitch has been like that in canada for a few weeks on the xbox one even though it works fine on pc and ps4 yet still no fix for it :(
  9. WildDreamz Win User

My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube

An option would be to download twitch on xbox, stream live to twitch, then upload those videos to youtube.
  10. ConnorGunningham Win User

Streaming your video game feed + youtube

I found a video on YouTube of this guy showing me that if you are on a computer and live, go to your video manager on twitch and highlight the whole stream then post it to YT

Here is a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol-nJ5qJqmY
Thema:

1. Twitch not showing videos/streams - Similar Threads - Twitch showing videos

2. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.: It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about depression & anxiety rather than play games. I'd...
  3. sea of thieves twitch prime claiming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves twitch prime claiming issues: I'm trying to claim the twitch prime pack for sea of thieves (Xbox One S) as I follow the instructions given I am redirected to a forum page about "known issues during the signup process on the...
  4. Streaming Overwatch on Xbox One on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Overwatch on Xbox One on Twitch: Hi so every time i stream on twitch on the xbox app it keeps crashing after various amounts of time with the game overwatch this doesn't seem like a problem on my end i've done everything to try...
  5. Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4: Hello, I am trying to stream to Twitch with my Xbox one, Using the Twitch App. Everytime I try to broadcast it gives me an Error Code: 788078D4, and reads: We're so sorry; something unexpected...
  6. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.: When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead...
  7. Twitch sidebar chat not showing anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch sidebar chat not showing anything: So when I go to broadcast something using the twitch app, I use twitch on the computer make sure everything is good. Well when I type in the chat box, it won't show up on the app. I've calles...
  8. Twitch app not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app not showing up: I am trying to download the Twitch.tv app on the Xbox One store so that I can stream games on the console. When I go to the store and search for "twitch" it says no results found. Any suggestions...
  9. Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay: Hi all, I recently picked up a kinect. The video while streaming does not show on my screen. All i see is the icons. I see that it is recording the video only during playback of the...
  10. Xbox One Twitch App no showing past broadcasts and highlights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Twitch App no showing past broadcasts and highlights: So I have been looking for a solution to this problem, for 5 months now, and no one has given any sort of answer. I stream games from my xbox via the Twitch app every day yet NONE of my past...