Twitch on xbox one

Discus and support Twitch on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; один из участников группы запускает стрим на twich. при жтом слышен только его голос. остальныз участников на стриме не слышно. раньше был пункт... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KamikadzonUA, Mar 23, 2020.

1. KamikadzonUA
    KamikadzonUA Guest

Twitch on xbox one

один из участников группы запускает стрим на twich. при жтом слышен только его голос. остальныз участников на стриме не слышно. раньше был пункт "разрешить использование голоса" сейчас его нет, как мсправить проблему?

:)

KamikadzonUA, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

3. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

4. MessiahBrowny Win User

twitch streaming hits xbox one next month

5. BigHemi45 Win User

Xbox One Has No Built-In Livestream Option At Launch, But It's Coming

6. Bazajaytee Win User

Twitch tv

Have you disconnected your Xbox One from Twitch via your account page on Twitch.tv?

If not, try disconnecting

Uninstall Twitch TV app from the Xbox One

Turn off your console (press the power button on the front of the console until it powers off)

Go to Twitch.tv and log in to your account

Disconnect/unassociate your Xbox One from your Twitch account

Turn on your Xbox One and install the Twitch app

Go through the process of connecting your console to your Twitch account again

Does that help your issue?
Thema:

Twitch on xbox one

1. Twitch on xbox one - Similar Threads - Twitch

2. Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  3. Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. - When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  4. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...: I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a while and when I came back and tried to load up...
  5. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...
  6. Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch: I keep having a reoccurring issue where whenever i watch any streaming services I get a green screen with subtitles and sound still playing as if I was actually being able to watch. I realize I am...
  7. Twitch party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch party chat: Has the option to include my voice in my friend's stream been removed from party chat (friend is using Twitch)? f9492e90-40b4-4460-b07b-b6c6ef6c4a1f
  8. Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general: I have been attempting to stream through the twitch app with others however it no longer asks the other person to allow their audio or even show that check box to allow it and I am perplexed on...
  9. Twitch app is not working on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is not working on Xbox 360: Although the Twitch application is displayed on Home, but if I do not have the ability to download it, only the details and the pin, rate options are displayed! Sometimes even a few features don't...
  10. Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored)

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored): Live Stream: If the live streamer drops frames it can cause the app to stutter/play video at 2x speed but audio plays fine (sometimes it can also cause the XBOX to hard reset/crash). WORKAROUND:...