Twitch stream lags

Discus and support Twitch stream lags in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one network statistics 17.43Mbps download speed 9.03 Mbps upload speed 0% packet loss Wireless strength is 85% So what is causing my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finalboss, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Finalboss
    Finalboss Guest

Twitch stream lags

My xbox one network statistics

17.43Mbps download speed

9.03 Mbps upload speed

0% packet loss

Wireless strength is 85%

So what is causing my stream to lag so much?

:)

Finalboss, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Twitch broadcasting lag

when ever I stream from twitch on my Xbox my picture lags when I move

When I stream from Mixer it’s perfectly fine

My connections good and all it’s just that twitch doesn’t seem to work

I was playing fortnite and my guy was lagging but when I died and got to see the persons gameplay that killed me it wasn’t lagging anymore ? It just seems to lag when I move

Skull Dragon 61, Dec 23, 2014
  3. girlgotgame
    girlgotgame Guest
    Streaming interrupted

I'm not sure what the root of the problem with streaming lag is, mostly because I think there could be a lot of reasons for it. It could be equipment that you're running through, your Internet speed, your broadband-width, the game itself, the site you're streaming to (commonly Twitch), etc. My hubby was on a streaming kick for a long time and built up a nice collection of (expensive) equipment -- a custom-built PC, an El Gado to stream through, etc. He streamed to Twitch and had more than a hundred followers in just a few weeks' time. Still, we couldn't get rid of the lag issue and, combined with data-cap overages from Comcast, we had to hang it up.

girlgotgame, Dec 23, 2014
  4. L0st1nMyM1nd Win User

X1 Live Stream On Now

it's not worth watching, you get banned for saying anything reasonable such as "it's not the xbox lagging, it's the twitch stream." they are tools for sure without half the upload u need for a solid stream.
  5. RealZiritoBlue1 Win User

Xbox Streaming

I used to stream of mixer bc of chat on screen but twitch is better if u want to make money and it causes less lag.
  6. Sly But High Win User

Audio out of sync with camera image when streaming through Twitch on Xbox One

Im having this issue too, sounds like youve done all you can, thought the new twitch app would make everything good. I might try mixer myself.. as have been using twitch recently but the camera lag aint good for the stream
  7. Lace Up TBH Win User

Xbox Says im Broadcasting on Twitch, Twitch Website says im OFFLINE >:(

I found somewhat of a fix its most definitely on twitches end I got a way for mine to work every time I do this so I start my broadcast it says I am not live on twitch OK so I end the stream go in to setting and turn on my kinect put the restart the stream
    but as I hit start broadcast I keep tapping LT LB RT RB as the broadcast is trying to start you will see that it says lagging at first no worries it will go away then bang you are live on twitch
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
Thema:

Twitch stream lags

1. Twitch stream lags - Similar Threads - Twitch stream lags

2. Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Twitch App Improvement Suggestions for Streaming: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  3. Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. - When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  4. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...
  5. Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch: I keep having a reoccurring issue where whenever i watch any streaming services I get a green screen with subtitles and sound still playing as if I was actually being able to watch. I realize I am...
  6. Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general: I have been attempting to stream through the twitch app with others however it no longer asks the other person to allow their audio or even show that check box to allow it and I am perplexed on...
  7. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.: It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about depression & anxiety rather than play games. I'd...
  8. Streaming Overwatch on Xbox One on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Overwatch on Xbox One on Twitch: Hi so every time i stream on twitch on the xbox app it keeps crashing after various amounts of time with the game overwatch this doesn't seem like a problem on my end i've done everything to try...
  9. Twitch streaming xbox one - extreme lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streaming xbox one - extreme lag: Is anyone else getting extreme lag trying to broadcast with the twitch app? Games have become unplayable when broadcasting on medium setting. on low settings games are barely playable! i...
  10. Twitch streaming causing lag in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streaming causing lag in game: I even put it on low quality but im experiencing lag in game. any solutions to this? thanks in advance 0845a78f-7403-4546-99a2-1447a68d75f7