Twitch streaming

Discus and support Twitch streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I just have one question. I am streming on twitch with my xbox one. When I am streming and playing with a friend who plays on PS4, his voice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiGOHIL, Apr 17, 2019.

1. iiGOHIL
    iiGOHIL Guest

Twitch streaming

Hey guys I just have one question.

I am streming on twitch with my xbox one. When I am streming and playing with a friend who plays on PS4, his voice can't be heard on the stream.

is there any possible solution for this?

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.

:)

iiGOHIL, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
  3. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

4. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

5. Argentinentico Win User

Streaming your video game feed + youtube

Streams are uploaded to Twitch TV. I'm not sure if you can also live stream to Youtube, but from the Twitch website you can upload videos to Youtube.
  6. Razes all Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

I have the same problem as well. Twitch regularly crashes for my while watching a stream. The longer I watch a stream the more likely a crash may happen. Now with the new Twitch update the twitch data won't sync.
Thema:

Twitch streaming

1. Twitch streaming - Similar Threads - Twitch streaming

2. Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams: This app quit working several months ago. I am logged on with Twitch account and can see the people I follow, but when i try to play any stream the little spinning circle in the middle of the...
  3. Twitch streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch streaming: Whenever I stream on twitch on my Xbox, my chat cant hear my friends in game chat not party just the in-game chat. How do I get them to hear them without a capture card or anything? I have a...
  4. xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams: I open the app and am signed in but when i open a stream it loads and tells me "Error twitch server unavailable" .. no matter how many times i try to open streams this is the only message i get. I...
  5. Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch: So to those of you who dabble with streaming do you prefer mixer or twitch and why? ae3f47a7-4fa1-489c-affc-0e30ca230152
  6. Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard: Hi, i twitch stream throught my xbox playing fortnite with friends on mixed platform however my stream can only hear me. My friend who does the same on PS can hear the full squad on his stream...
  7. fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience: hey everyone, I play Fortnite every night on my Xbox One, and trying to start a decent twitch channel so i broadcast my games. recently my viewers told me that they can´t hear what my teammates...
  8. Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard: I've been streaming through the Xbox Twitch broadcast feature and I've been enjoying it. Until I looked back into one of my streams to find that nobody in my streams could hear the other people in...
  9. Capture Party chat on Twitch stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Party chat on Twitch stream: Doesn't anyone know how to capture your parties voice chat while streaming on twitch app without buyin anything and just using basic Xbox things 4ad35f0e-44b5-4e7f-8e44-2d6a32f64e9e
  10. Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc: I am wondering if there is a way to stream your xbox to twitch and youtube from my pc. I can’t use the xbox app because I only have an old windows 7 to use. I have a mic that I want to use to...