Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming

Discus and support Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been streaming for about 4 months now. The last few days my stream has been getting very choppy and unable to watch. I have done everything i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeGiiT xNOBDYx, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming

So i have been streaming for about 4 months now. The last few days my stream has been getting very choppy and unable to watch. I have done everything i can think of from replacing my router to arguing with twitch who just keeps send me articles and not actually helping me. I love streaming and i would really like to get back to it. I have pretty good internet 400Mbps Download and 20Mbps Upload. I have checked the recommend setting on twitch and i should be able to run at 6500 bitrate at 1080p that is what shows up for its automatic test each time. I have tried turning down the bitrate and lowering to 780p and same thing still happens. any help would be great.

:)

LeGiiT xNOBDYx, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Dark82Knight Win User

Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering

Update on possible resolution of the issue. I'm a Kinect owner and have it on for the various voice commands except I don't use it as a mic when I'm playing online. I ended up watching a video that recommended turning off the Kinect sensor completely from
    the settings options in order to stream to Twitch and not have the audio stuttering issues. Streamed for a good half hour now and it seems to have resolved the issue for now. Will report back if something changes.
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. Necrotic Ulcer Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

I'm having this same issue with Hulu and hbo go all other video streaming apps work fine but I cannot get video streaming to work properly. With Hulu it's video stuttering and with hbogo I have no video or audio. I've spent hours on customer support with
    all aforementioned companies to no avail. Please can anybody help??
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

6. LuckyKous Win User

Random things you do while gaming

When gaming, I watch random youtube videos or twitch/mixer streams.
Thema:

Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming

1. Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming - Similar Threads - Twitch Video Audio

2. Pixelated video while using Twitch to stream from my Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Pixelated video while using Twitch to stream from my Xbox Series X: [IMG] My connection is fine as you can see but the stream quality is pixelated. I have tried 720/1080 but they look both problematic. Do you guys have any ideas?...
  3. Audio Video Delay on Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Video Delay on Twitch: I've been streaming through my xbox, and noticed that there's an audio/video delay. I'll talk but it wont match the camera. I have no idea how to fix it. I've restarted my xbox, I've messed around...
  4. video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen: Hi I've posted this before, see below the fix worked but then upon restarting the xbox it has returned now the fix doesn't work. The fix was to hold power for 8 seconds to shut down and to remove...
  5. Twitch not showing videos/streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch not showing videos/streams: The twitch app does not load any stream I want to watch it's like it gets stuck trying to load the ads. It loads chat fine but no stream or video, if I bounce around to different streams sometimes...
  6. Uploaded a video to YouTube from Twitch and it was flagged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploaded a video to YouTube from Twitch and it was flagged.: So I recorded a gameplay of me and a friend playing Halo MCC and exported it from Twitch to YouTube on my channel. It was soon flagged by [Merlin] Music Essentials. The reasoning was the lobby...
  7. Twitch app not displaying video in channels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app not displaying video in channels...: Hi, any news on this. I just started getting this issue. Tried full restart, reinstall etc still the same issue. Work around for me is to open the channel I want to watch and then open snap and...
  8. Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay: Hi all, I recently picked up a kinect. The video while streaming does not show on my screen. All i see is the icons. I see that it is recording the video only during playback of the...
  9. Twitch app not displaying video in channels...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch app not displaying video in channels...: Bool Zero created this topic in the Apps on Xbox One section. I can see preview streams on the marketplace for the most part. I can see preview streams of channels I have subscribed to in the...
  10. Xbox twitch app cannot see video/audio streams

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox twitch app cannot see video/audio streams: As above i can see chat but no video or audio is this just me or has anyone had/have this problem ps I've tried a hard reset and reinstalling c69145d2-d74d-4121-94ae-41872809e947