Twitch Xbox One issues

Discus and support Twitch Xbox One issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues with twitch, every time I select start broadcast - the stream bar appears for around 3 seconds, but then disappears. I've tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sith Gamiing, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Sith Gamiing
    Sith Gamiing Guest

Twitch Xbox One issues

I'm having issues with twitch, every time I select start broadcast - the stream bar appears for around 3 seconds, but then disappears. I've tried the following:

• Clearing Cache
    • Hard Reset
    • Resetting Stream Key
    • Checking profile settings
    • Checking Internet settings
    • Uninstalling Twitch App, then Re-Installing
    • Checking for any suspensions or bans

I've got no child accounts signed in, I'm the only one who uses the Xbox, but this error code appeared:
    D43177F3.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've had this issue since 21:00 hours last night 25th October GMT and at the time of writing this, it's 17:03 26th October.

:)

Sith Gamiing, Oct 26, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Twitch not working on Xbox 360 and Xbox one

It could be an issue with the twitch apps, if so, then you will need to contact twitch about it. As for the service alert on the Xbox 360, that's a bug. Pretty much every Xbox 360 is showing there is one even if there isn't.

Also you do not need a gold subscription to access twitch.
  3. Bazajaytee Win User

Twitch tv

Have you disconnected your Xbox One from Twitch via your account page on Twitch.tv?

If not, try disconnecting

Uninstall Twitch TV app from the Xbox One

Turn off your console (press the power button on the front of the console until it powers off)

Go to Twitch.tv and log in to your account

Disconnect/unassociate your Xbox One from your Twitch account

Turn on your Xbox One and install the Twitch app

Go through the process of connecting your console to your Twitch account again

Does that help your issue?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.

5. DaveFalcon73 Win User

Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???

Restart of Xbox One has resolved the Game DVR issue with Twitch locking out broadcasting after showing the Twitch "Your access has been revoked due to your past bad behaviour", Twitch still isn't fixed though, definitely a server side problem.
  6. XyPhIr Win User

Twitch not work again

I'm having same issue, tried deleting user profile from twitch app, uninstalling twitch, reseting stream key and then trying to disconnect xbox one from twitch under connections ( unable to remove xbox one keeps saying successfully disconnected from xbox
    one, but then refreshes and still says connected) all this and still issues off not able to watch channels. and now i cant even broadcast either because everything is messed up from reseting stream key and unable to disconnect under connections on twitch
    site so now when i broadcast it says i dont have gold.. when i do.
Thema:

Twitch Xbox One issues

1. Twitch Xbox One issues - Similar Threads - Twitch issues

2. In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app: I broadcast my game play on the Xbox one through the Twitch app without a capture card. I’ve never had any issues with it. About two weeks ago I started getting an error code from Twitch and it...
  3. Revived xbox webcam and twitch audio connection issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revived xbox webcam and twitch audio connection issue.: I read a thread about the xbox and twitch app haveing a problem with the audio and match up of the webcam. My problem is still the same and i did all the solutions that was in response to no...
  4. sea of thieves twitch prime claiming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves twitch prime claiming issues: I'm trying to claim the twitch prime pack for sea of thieves (Xbox One S) as I follow the instructions given I am redirected to a forum page about "known issues during the signup process on the...
  5. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  6. Twitch Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Issue: It won't let me log out of my Twitch account and everytime I try it says "sorry, but we can't connect to the twitch servers right now" . Someone help I've been trying to log out for months and it...
  7. Twitch VOD playback issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch VOD playback issues: Hello, For the last week or two, after about 10-20 minutes of watching a Twitch VOD, it will back out as if someone pressed B. When I try to go into the VOD again, it take a moment to load and...
  8. Major Twitch issues since latest dashboard update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Twitch issues since latest dashboard update: Ever since the latest preview program dashboard update, Twitch has been a nightmare to work with. I see app snapping is gone, but this puts Twitch streamers at a huge disadvantage if they don't...
  9. Issues with Twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Twitch app: Anyone having issues with the Twitch app. My twitch app freezes after 15 mins of use. I have the original Xbox one, S model and X and seem to only be having issues on my Xbox X. Ive done...
  10. Twitch App Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch App Issue: im experiencing an issue where when I stream on the xbox one the stream will work, but a notification will never appear saying that im streaming. The reason why this is an issue is because when my...