Twitch

Discus and support Twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It keeps informing me I need to be an Adult to broadcast. I checked my settings and It's all under allowed. Nothing on twitch's website that might be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wily v2, May 27, 2014.

1. Wily v2
    Wily v2 Guest

Twitch

It keeps informing me I need to be an Adult to broadcast. I checked my settings and It's all under allowed. Nothing on twitch's website that might be denying me. I can't figure it out. Content is under unrestricted. I'm confused. This happen to me once when
    the app first came out but i managed to fix it somehow.

:)

Wily v2, May 27, 2014
  2. Angeluz01
    Angeluz01 Guest
    everytime i open twitch , it said cannot to twitch servers....

After i close my twitch account (incorrect birthday information)

everytime i open twitch , it said cannot to twitch servers....

reinstalling twitch doesn't help and wont let me switch to my new twitch account....

[View:]

thankz for help^^

Angeluz01, May 27, 2014
  3. INoTroN
    INoTroN Guest
    Twitch app crashes when loading channel

I think is the pub make bug for twitch canada work on that fix twitch e3 is coming and i not have pc to watch twitch now i made my region usa and twitch work find.

INoTroN, May 27, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Twitch

Hi,

My first suggestion would be to make sure your online status is set to Appear Online. If you are hidden, you will not be able to broadcast. If that doesn't work, try the following taken from the twitch website.

[quote user="Twitch Site"]

What You MUST Have Set on Your Xbox One BEFORE You Can Broadcast
    To broadcast to Twitch from your Xbox One, the following must be true:

• In your Profile, your presence is set to "Online".
    • In the Settings app under "Privacy and online safety", "See if you're online" is set to "Everyone" and "Broadcast gameplay" is set to "Allow".
    • In the Settings app under "Preferences", "Allow broadcasts and Game DVR uploads" is checked.
    • You must be playing a game. You cannot broadcast without first launching a game.

In order to include Kinect information in your broadcast, the following must be true:

• In the Settings app under "Privacy and online safety", "Share content made using Kinect" is "Allow".
    • In the Settings app under "Kinect", "Kinect on" is checked and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast "Use Kinect microphone for chat" is checked.
    [/quote]

As long as you are old enough then you should be able to broadcast if your settings are as they are above.

sniffles x, Jun 1, 2014
  5. ProtoShell Win User

How much upload speed for twitch app?

Problem is fixed.

Had to...

- uninstall the twitch app

- delete safed twitch-data from the console

- reinstall the twitch app

- reset my stream key via the twitch dashboard (website)

- reconnect the twitch app with my twitch account

After that I got my new recommendation for high quality settings.

Hope this helps others, if having the same problem.
  6. INoTroN Win User

Twitch app crashes when loading channel

I think is the pub make bug for twitch canada work on that fix twitch e3 is coming and i not have pc to watch twitch now i made my region usa and twitch work find.
  7. Abdullah_11 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

Twitch or Mixer but yeah twitch is more active
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Adding 15 to 30 minutes option to the DVR

just use twitch and then export from twitch
  9. SnD Big AK Win User

TWITCH - Unable to log in to a different account on xbox one

Just go to twitch activate and link your xbox one twitch account from your phone and it will add your twitch account on to your xbox one twitch app. I've just done it myself. It will ask you for the code from your twitch account from your xbox then pop it
    in and it will link which account you wish it to.
Thema:

Twitch

1. Twitch - Similar Threads - Twitch

2. Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?: So i have been recently trying to stream game play on twitch via my xbox one. I have checked and rechecked all my settings, but I still cant manage to get my GAME CHAT to be heard on my stream....
  3. Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?: Recently I've been streaming from Twitch app on Xbox One and my friends on game chat (not xbox party) can't be heard on stream anymore. I play with them cross-platform but this problem came a...
  4. Kinect on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect on Twitch: Good afternoon. Lately I have been having problems with Twitch to broadcast and I use Kinect to transmit audio and camera, but the app does NOT allow me to trigger the Kinect device microphone....
  5. When will we have a native streaming APP besides Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will we have a native streaming APP besides Twitch?: When will we have a native streaming APP besides Twitch like youtube or Facebook gaming or something. d22742b7-e7f1-4eeb-8aaa-395f3a3cc5c9
  6. Attempting To Broadcast Thru Twitch App But The Camera and Microphone Options are Greyed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attempting To Broadcast Thru Twitch App But The Camera and Microphone Options are Greyed Out: I started Streaming On twitch When Minecraft Dungeons Was First released. I took a week Break From Streaming and Today When I went To Start Streaming as the Title States My Camera and Microphone...
  7. Twitch Crashing Xbox One X and No Report Problem Button??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch Crashing Xbox One X and No Report Problem Button??: SO after Mixer closing and switching back to Twitch I realized the app now cause my console to run extremely slow and laggy to the point of it hard crashing and shutting off. Sometimes I can get...
  8. Broadcast Fortnite In-Game audio Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broadcast Fortnite In-Game audio Twitch: Is it possible to broadcast Fortnite in-game chat audio on Twitch? I play with people on different platforms besides Xbox. I'm not talking about Xbox Party Chat I already know how to broadcast...
  9. Twitch is Liz

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Twitch is Liz: Twitch is Liz Is Twitch a platform for lizard squad, why do only twitch streamers get a healthy connection to call of duty servers. 290a1f8d-f6e2-4a3b-a123-95703a554bd9
  10. Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.: Is this an insiders issue or something else? I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/nyteee1 [link] [comments]