Twitch

Discus and support Twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It keeps informing me I need to be an Adult to broadcast. I checked my settings and It's all under allowed. Nothing on twitch's website that might be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wily v2, May 27, 2014.

1. Wily v2
    Wily v2 Guest

Twitch

It keeps informing me I need to be an Adult to broadcast. I checked my settings and It's all under allowed. Nothing on twitch's website that might be denying me. I can't figure it out. Content is under unrestricted. I'm confused. This happen to me once when
    the app first came out but i managed to fix it somehow.

:)

Wily v2, May 27, 2014
  2. Angeluz01
    Angeluz01 Guest
    everytime i open twitch , it said cannot to twitch servers....

After i close my twitch account (incorrect birthday information)

reinstalling twitch doesn't help and wont let me switch to my new twitch account....

[View:]

thankz for help^^

Angeluz01, May 27, 2014
  3. INoTroN
    INoTroN Guest
    Twitch app crashes when loading channel

I think is the pub make bug for twitch canada work on that fix twitch e3 is coming and i not have pc to watch twitch now i made my region usa and twitch work find.

INoTroN, May 27, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Twitch

Hi,

My first suggestion would be to make sure your online status is set to Appear Online. If you are hidden, you will not be able to broadcast. If that doesn't work, try the following taken from the twitch website.

[quote user="Twitch Site"]

What You MUST Have Set on Your Xbox One BEFORE You Can Broadcast
    To broadcast to Twitch from your Xbox One, the following must be true:

• In your Profile, your presence is set to "Online".
    • In the Settings app under "Privacy and online safety", "See if you're online" is set to "Everyone" and "Broadcast gameplay" is set to "Allow".
    • In the Settings app under "Preferences", "Allow broadcasts and Game DVR uploads" is checked.
    • You must be playing a game. You cannot broadcast without first launching a game.

In order to include Kinect information in your broadcast, the following must be true:

• In the Settings app under "Privacy and online safety", "Share content made using Kinect" is "Allow".
    • In the Settings app under "Kinect", "Kinect on" is checked and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast "Use Kinect microphone for chat" is checked.
    [/quote]

As long as you are old enough then you should be able to broadcast if your settings are as they are above.

sniffles x, Jun 1, 2014
  5. ProtoShell Win User

How much upload speed for twitch app?

Problem is fixed.

Had to...

- uninstall the twitch app

- delete safed twitch-data from the console

- reinstall the twitch app

- reset my stream key via the twitch dashboard (website)

- reconnect the twitch app with my twitch account

After that I got my new recommendation for high quality settings.

Hope this helps others, if having the same problem.
  6. INoTroN Win User

Twitch app crashes when loading channel

I think is the pub make bug for twitch canada work on that fix twitch e3 is coming and i not have pc to watch twitch now i made my region usa and twitch work find.
  7. Abdullah_11 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

Twitch or Mixer but yeah twitch is more active
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Adding 15 to 30 minutes option to the DVR

just use twitch and then export from twitch
  9. Angeluz01 Win User

New Twitch update is broken!

After i close my twitch account (incorrect birthday information)

reinstalling twitch doesn't help and wont let me switch to my new twitch account....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vHrjEk_sH8&feature=share&list=UUtVAYU17PE8YjdhQhkE4kyw

6vHrjEksH8

thankz for help^^
Thema:

Twitch

1. Twitch - Similar Threads - Twitch

2. How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?: Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can be heard just fine on the stream but you...
  3. Xbox One shutting down during Mixer and Twitch broadcasts

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One shutting down during Mixer and Twitch broadcasts: During the latest updates released for Xbox One, the console started shutting down and restarting itself while streaming on Mixer and Twitch and my friends have reported the same issue. They...
  4. Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]: salve raga qualcuno fa le live da Xbox ? ho un problema con l'audio di gioco c'è nelle live di twich mi sento solo io e l'audio del gioco.ma no quello degli amici che stanno giocando con me mi...
  5. Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!: I barely open Mixer on my phone and tablets, but i watched it a lot on Xbox when I am tired of playing games. 83e87983-c587-4551-93f0-66b59ff03309
  6. Broadcasting party chat on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcasting party chat on twitch: So my friend and I are streaming Gears of War Judgement, however we cant get his stream to include my audio. When attempting to duplicate this on my stream, he gets a checkbox in the party. I do...
  7. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...
  8. Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1X Twitch shutting off system: Any other issues of Twitch crashing system to shut down, being unable to turn on with controller, requiring button on system to be pushed? Happened twice this morning, never prior. submitted by...
  9. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  10. App Twitch in Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Twitch in Xbox360: Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site and nothing works, what should I do?...