TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

Discus and support TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Twitch App has been showing game and stream icons, but when trying to load a stream just a black screen. Been doing this for months. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yliwos, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Yliwos
    Yliwos Guest

Twitch App has been showing game and stream icons, but when trying to load a stream just a black screen. Been doing this for months. Tried reinstalling, tried reinstalling after resetting the xbox and tried deleting both ways (from app details and storage).
    Any solutions? Or do I just wait and hope twitch/Microsoft will eventually fix the 360 issue? Cause it works fine on all my other platforms.

:)

Yliwos, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Black Screen Still!

BENOCIDE, you are posting all your information in
    this thread here. Please stick to posting in there and not creating multiple threads for the same issue. In addition, there is a resolution in that thread that you should attempt.

Misses Quinzel, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Sid Mintz
    Sid Mintz Guest
    Black Screen Still!

Im still getting the 2 second black screen. When will this be fixed?

Sid Mintz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Wishcatcher, Nov 20, 2018
  5. Yliwos
    Yliwos Guest
    No luck. Still a black screen.

Yliwos, Nov 20, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Yliwos,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the twitch app. Do you get any error when the black screen comes up, or does it go away after a while?

You could
    roll back the system update,
    before you do that uninstall the twitch app do the roll back then update console. Then install the twitch app again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 20, 2018
  7. Zboyy
    Zboyy Guest
    Have you tried a factory restore ? I'd recommend that if roll back system update didn't work

Zboyy, Nov 6, 2018
  8. Yliwos Win User

No luck. Still a black screen.
  9. Zboyy Win User

Have you tried a factory restore ? I'd recommend that if roll back system update didn't work
  10. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Yliwos,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the twitch app. Do you get any error when the black screen comes up, or does it go away after a while?

You could
    roll back the system update,
    before you do that uninstall the twitch app do the roll back then update console. Then install the twitch app again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  11. Wishcatcher Win User

12. Cyberstrike nTo Win User

Youtube app won't load

All I get on Xbox One is a black screen. It was working fine until yesterday afternoon. It still works on my Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360 - Similar Threads - TwitchApp Still Black

2. bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub: Hi there, I hope you can help me with my problem: i have bought a Xbox one s as a second hand product in a store nearby. Now I figured out, that the device is still registered to the previous...
  3. I still have the black screen after 2 months! Please help

in XboX Insiders
    I still have the black screen after 2 months! Please help: My console wasn’t even part of the insider program but I still got the black screen of death. I tried every possible way to reset or restart the console. Nothing worked. The last I heard was that...
  4. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

in XboX Insiders
    Changed to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  5. Somebody please help me figure out how to remove followers that are still following me even...

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody please help me figure out how to remove followers that are still following me even...: I recently removed some followers by blocking people who don't talk to me, i don't talk to them or play games with when im online. Anyway for some odd BUGGY reason there's 6 people i have blocked...
  6. Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?: I feel like leaves would be more fitting now that it's fall submitted by /u/TimTubeYT [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?: Options for sharing a capture include OneDrive. If the app is gone, why is the option still there? submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl [link] [comments]
  8. Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here

in XboX Insiders
    Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here: Anybody else have the same thing happen to them in the update? submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud still streams low bitrate 720p

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud still streams low bitrate 720p: I frequently do remote play/Xcloud on my local wired LAN with 1Gbps connection. Video quality is never more than 720p. The video bitrate is shamefully low i.e. 6-7Mbps (or 900KBps). ( i verified...
  10. How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...

in XboX Insiders
    How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...: I tried to play Sable several times and ever after 5-10 minutes in game, the display turns black but i am still able to continue playing, so it seems like the game keeps running, only the...