Two account, can merge it ?

Discus and support Two account, can merge it ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to merge two account indeed I have a pretty good account with information not too up to date... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darkunralle, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Darkunralle
    Darkunralle Guest

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to merge two account

indeed I have a pretty good account with information not too up to date because I no longer have the address and I find it very long to change everything.

In short, I have a lot of games but I also have some on that I would like to know if it is possible to recover the licenses of the old account to put on the new.

Thank you for having the time to read this.

This text was translated by google translate excuse me ducoup if this is not perfect I am a typical French with a level in English horrible.

:)

Darkunralle, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Darkunralle Win User

Thank you very much, in reality I suspected it but hey I guess I'll do with it.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

2 Konten

Hi Rauten! Unfortunately you cannot merge two Microsoft Accounts. You can link multiple accounts together, but that will not merge licenses for content or anything like that, it will just merge your email.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. It's not possible to merge accounts and nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. Demonmustang67 Win User

Merging Two accounts

okay thanks. that sucks, but I'm glad I at least know now. D:
Thema:

1. Two account, can merge it ? - Similar Threads - account merge

2. Account Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Merging: So i have two accounts one that i don't use and one that i do, the one with less hours and stuff is the one i used for master chief collection on pc. is there a way i can merge two accounts or...
  3. Microsoft Account "Merging"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account "Merging": I have two microsoft accounts. I use one solely for my xbox, and another for everything else. Is there a way for me to transfer my xbox data to my other micosoft account that i use? Thanks...
  4. Merging 2 Xbox Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging 2 Xbox Accounts: So my problem is that for years I've been playing Xbox 360 games on an offline console, using a Profile with no email whatsoever. Last year, I started playing a game on my roommates Xbox One and...
  5. Merge Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Merge Microsoft accounts: Hello, I have two Microsoft accounts that I set up years ago one that has my Microsoft office 365 and one that has my Xbox account. Somehow my dad's old Xbox account that was never used got added...
  6. merge xbox 360 and xbox one accounts

in XboX Insiders
    merge xbox 360 and xbox one accounts: i was just thinking it would be a good idea to do this as i have a old 360 account with all of my dlc content and now after all the backwards compatibilty updates it would make it very convienient...
  7. Merging XBox and Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging XBox and Microsoft Accounts: I've been using the same xbox acct for about 10 years now. When I signed up for it back in the day, I used a hotmail.com email address. Fast forward 9 years....I've long since abandoned that...
  8. I have 2 separate accounts that need to be merged/reduced to 1 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 separate accounts that need to be merged/reduced to 1 account.: When the Xbox 360 came out, my Dad made a Microsoft account as I was young at the time. His email address and all my Xbox games and info are on that account. As I got older, I made a Microsoft...
  9. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  10. Fusionner 2 comptes xbox one (Merge 2 xbox one accounts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fusionner 2 comptes xbox one (Merge 2 xbox one accounts): Bonjour, Lors de la mise en route de la Xbox One, j'ai utilisé un compte microsoft que j'avait auparavant sur Xbox 360, lié une adresse Free. Depuis, je n'ai plus accès cette boîte mail, et...