Two account, can merge it ?

Discus and support Two account, can merge it ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to merge two account indeed I have a pretty good account with information not too up to date... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darkunralle, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Darkunralle
    Darkunralle Guest

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to merge two account

indeed I have a pretty good account with information not too up to date because I no longer have the address and I find it very long to change everything.

In short, I have a lot of games but I also have some on that I would like to know if it is possible to recover the licenses of the old account to put on the new.

Thank you for having the time to read this.

This text was translated by google translate excuse me ducoup if this is not perfect I am a typical French with a level in English horrible.

:)

Darkunralle, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Darkunralle Win User

Thank you very much, in reality I suspected it but hey I guess I'll do with it.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

2 Konten

Hi Rauten! Unfortunately you cannot merge two Microsoft Accounts. You can link multiple accounts together, but that will not merge licenses for content or anything like that, it will just merge your email.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. It's not possible to merge accounts and nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. Xtramalt Win User

combining Windows-Live to a Xbox Profile (going to get Xbox-Live)

No, sorry. It is not possible to merge two profiles/accounts together.

You can recover the account you use on your PC to your console or you can make the offline profile on your console into an online (Live) one, but you can't merge the two.
Thema:

1. Two account, can merge it ? - Similar Threads - account merge

2. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  3. Fusionner 2 comptes xbox one (Merge 2 xbox one accounts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fusionner 2 comptes xbox one (Merge 2 xbox one accounts): Bonjour, Lors de la mise en route de la Xbox One, j'ai utilisé un compte microsoft que j'avait auparavant sur Xbox 360, lié une adresse Free. Depuis, je n'ai plus accès cette boîte mail, et...
  4. Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account: I'd like to have my Xbox Live account use the same email address as my Outlook.com account. When I try to set the outlook.com address as an alias for the Xbox account, the system tells me the...
  5. merging footnote accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging footnote accounts: My son started his Fortnite account on his iPad, then recently got an xbox. When we installed fortnite on his xbox we tried to link the accounts through epic games, but it did not work. Now it is...
  6. Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX: I have 2 XBOX accounts -- I would like to merge them into one account without losing my reward points, XBOX cash ,etc. How can I do this ? bd3df3c9-ee8d-419e-b2c7-ca748935c716
  7. How to merge two xbox accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    How to merge two xbox accounts: Hi, So recently with the announcement of the xbox game pass for PC ive run into a kind of unique situation. Way back in probably 2006-2007 I created an xbox live account to play on my 360. In...
  8. Fusionner deux comptes microsoft[Translation-Merge two Microsoft accounts]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fusionner deux comptes microsoft[Translation-Merge two Microsoft accounts]: Bonjour, Voil , il y a quelques années, j'avais perdu mon gamertag de Xbox360 avec tout dessus, donc j'avais recréé un compte microsoft, sur lequel je joue maintenant sur PC et avec lequel j'ai...
  9. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  10. is there a way to merge xbox accounts because I have 2 of them

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way to merge xbox accounts because I have 2 of them: I have 2 xbox accounts and how do I merge them? 13ccaff8-66c5-4327-93d8-a37a2d4b927a