Two Accounts with the same email

Discus and support Two Accounts with the same email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two accounts with the same email but when I try to sign in on Microsoft, it prioritizes my inactive account. What should I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JordanRodarte, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Two Accounts with the same email

I have two accounts with the same email but when I try to sign in on Microsoft, it prioritizes my inactive account. What should I do

:)

JordanRodarte, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It isn't quite possible to have 2 accounts on one email address. Once a gamertag is attached to an email, you can't use that email for a different account. Kindly check the emails you have for where the second account is located.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Two microsoft accounts with the same email

You can not have 2 different xbox profiles with one email I would double check the emails you can check the email on the xbox by going to settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey and it will tell you what the email address is
    that is associated with the account that you are signed into on the xbox
  4. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

Having two Xbox accounts with the same email

Call customer support for this one. There is one of two possibilities here: either there was a rare occurrence of your email being linked to multiple gamertags, or the gamertag you want is not associated to the email address you think it is. Xbox customer
    support can help in either case.
  5. X Farscape X Win User

Two Xbox Live Accounts on Same Email

basically, the one microsoft account is the one xbox account.
  6. LeviDerby Win User

Two accounts under the same Email address?

The most likely answer to this is that the email on the xbox is different,

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

I would follow the steps on that site and just double check the email, then check the spelling as well to be sure it isn't just a letter off or something

let me know if this works :D
Thema:

1. Two Accounts with the same email - Similar Threads - Accounts same email

2. I have two Xbox accounts linked to the same email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Xbox accounts linked to the same email: I have two accounts linked to the same email, one I don't use and I have nothing on there, and the other one I have more than $200 dollars. I can't get into the Xbox app and other games apps...
  3. Xbox account with the same email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account with the same email.: Hi there, I have a problem where I have the same email on two Xbox accounts. I cannot change the email because I don’t have anymore. I lost one of the accounts because when signing in, it signed...
  4. Trouble signing into minecraft using different account with same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble signing into minecraft using different account with same email.: Hi, So i am trying to sign into my PS4 minecraft using a microsoft account, Only problem is that the microsoft account i am trying to use to sign into minecraft is using an email i already used...
  5. My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email...: So my friend who owns an Xbox one had issues loading madden 20, it said he did not own game or something so I suggested a HARD restart. (you just hold the power button to restart) He tried to and...
  6. Can I Use The Same Email To Make A New One After I Fully Deleted The Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Use The Same Email To Make A New One After I Fully Deleted The Account: My Microsoft And Xbox Account Was Hacked 776e8ec9-cd20-43b8-b8c0-a05d23978587
  7. Two Xbox Live Accounts on Same Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox Live Accounts on Same Email: I am having a problem with trying to login my other Xbox account. I have two account, but one as all of my data. They are both on the same email, and I am not able to sign into my other account. I...
  8. what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old...: what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old account anymore only my new one bacb38a6-5809-4568-9d65-b81deb2efdf3
  9. wrong account but same Email adress

in XBoX on Windows
    wrong account but same Email adress: Hello, I reinstalled Sea of thieves today and logged in but got connected with the wrong account. My normal Name is which wasnt available to choose and now I had to pick a new name and start the...
  10. Can I delete my current Microsoft account and then make a new one with the same email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete my current Microsoft account and then make a new one with the same email to...: I apparently already used all of my gamertag changes and don't want to pay the crazy $10 it costs to change it again. I was wondering if I could just delete this account, and make a new one with...